Europoors on suicide watch

Europoors on suicide watch

Cheddar man

This is about family and ancestory not skin color. Doesn't matter what skin color ancient Britains were.

Yes, we KNOW we evolved from monkeys. But we evolved.

Could you fucking FAGGOTS check the fucking catalog? There's 20 fucking threads with this fucking picture already. I'm fucking sick of fucking seeing it.

Fuck.

Kay.
So that means niggers will finally shut the fuck up about colonialism, since we are all basically kangz now?
We wuz coming home and shieet?
Or maybe they can shut the fuck up about how whitey is rayciss, since we aren't really whitey at all?

>this one man had black skin
>everyone had black skin
Really electrics my chair

i like how the white guy is just a drawing of beethoven
like why isn't a photograph like the rest

I believed this... then I saw the BBC news interview with the scientist claiming it.

Soy. Soy never changes. It seems likely that the guy might be trying to counter the "life started in Europe" claims from last year. Certainly the BBC have given this a ton more coverage than they did that claim.

In the long run, it doesn't really matter. Most Brits are more Germanic genetically than they are Celtic.

The purpose is to piss you off. How do you not understand this?

>electrics my chair
this really powered my drilldo

I bet he was an homosexual transgender and a spiritual sceptic.

>I bet he was an homosexual
most likely bisexual actually

Wow.
>Brits were niggers
>Brits are niggers again.

The circle of life is beautiful.

Phenotype could mean nothing.

The original scientist has already said that using his work to claim that ancient Britons were black is nonsense. Cheddar Man lived around 7,000 BC and had skin as dark as a modern Estonian. He was is no way negroid. Further more, Cheddar Man belongs to an ethnic group that was already being replaced by invaders from Holland (who themselves came from further East) so if you are a modern Briton only 10% of your DNA comes from Cheddar Man. The rest of your DNA came from the Russian Steppes, and is guaranteed nog-free.

All this DNA chit-chat is amusing but irrelevant. You can tell just by looking at someone whether or not they are your race and can be trusted. And if you can't do that, then you can't be trusted.

That guy isn't even the ancestor of celts.
I'm pretty sure he's from some pre indo-European group

we was white and sheeiittt

WE

Yes, we KNOW we evolved from monkeys. But we evolved.