Falling for a PSYOP

>falling for a PSYOP

>being Canadian

It’s in a cargo bay nigger, did you really think it was just slapped on the side of a rocket

>being a mutt

Check the end of the stream nigger. That's what was shown for a couple of seconds before suddenly the Earth in the backdrop.

I never fell for it. I've known SpaceX to be a cover for a long time.

The amount of SpaceX folks astroturfing on Sup Forums recently has been astounding.

That's the official statement, that it really is slapped on a rocket and now in orbit around the Earth. Check CNN dumbsky

OK THAAAAATS what it is. i been wondering too...

You moron. They show the car inside the capsule BEFORE it opens, go watch the stream you idiot.

You fucking mong, it's the cargo bay before it detached from the module. Watch the video

Everyone Laugh at The Subjects
/thread

I have no doubt about it.

The people who question everything (Sup Forums) don't just eat shit up like this and immediately start preaching that it's all true.

how is it going to survive floating around in space with fucking space debris everywhere flying at high velocities?

car paint gets scratched if you fucking drive up against a bushel of grass

Correcto.
>>Sorry, Feeds Cut.
As usual

ITS GOING TO M A R S . YOUR EITHER WITH US OR YOUR A TERRORIST.

Allegedly. The change in view occured in a split second, also watch the spaceman video, it looks fake as fuck. Fuck Elon Musk and his nu-male fanbase.

They start the song and show the car at 34 minutes in the whole trending video, then they show it get "Released" at around 42 Minutes. CLEARLY some fuckery. And the MSM even opened up the segment on it by saying "A lot of folks are saying, The Car in space is a fake?"

What am I looking at? This is what it cuts to and back?

>the best selling shooooooooooooooooooow