Is the biggest redpill of all dropping internet all together and just focusing on yourself? I am at this weird stage...

Is the biggest redpill of all dropping internet all together and just focusing on yourself? I am at this weird stage, where I find myself less invested in the internet or is it ((((social media)))) that I should drop completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxbvYWKhX48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using social media in 2018

you don't have to quit just stop spending entire nights browsing facebook or Sup Forums and go out or read a book or something

Sometimes it's hard not to, since its the only way to stay in contact with friends/family since I'm halfway across the country now.

Came to the same realisation this morning.
Sadly I rely on it for work, but I'm definitely of the mind that I'm addicted to just browsing this shit mindlessly.
It's a surrogate companionship since most of my mates live elsewhere.

The happiest months of my life were spent living in pic related with no electricity, internet, cell phones, running water, etc. Every day felt so real meaningful. A single platoon of 50 guys living miles from the closest allies, fighting, living, and dieing together.

Now i'm retired from bitcoin and life is whizzing by at record pace. I spend 14-16 hours a day consuming electronic media. I can barely summon up the strength to leave my chair to microwave myself a cup-ramen, much less leave my house.

I wish more than anything that I could go back to those glory days when i was a 19 year old kid toting rocket launchers through Helmand province. The closer you live to death the more alive you feel.

I did the same thing to an extent, but it was jail. 6 months there being stuck in that building I never felt better not as many distractions and I never felt closer to people. Now I look back and I want that again, but giving up this seems like the hardest addiction I have ever had to break(I was heroin addict hence the jail)

Don't know about red pill, but it surely is the way to ignorance. And ignorance is bliss. I mean, I would worry a lot less about the future if I didn't know how rotten the world, politics, people, etc... are.

>unironically using social media
drop that shit if it's not just trolling account.

I really never did it much, fb was forced on me through this company that wanted us all to have a sm presence. Dropped it shortly after I was done with them, couldn't stand the cancer.

since then I've had 6 million trolling accounts though, they were all gassed by twitter, facebook etc though. It was the holocaust all over again

Dropping the internet will be good for you personally. Continuing to use it and spreading propaganda and shitposts will benefit your race.

>cup ramen
There's your issue guy.
Get a real diet. Go check out perfecthealthdiet.com

To OP,
leaving the internet completely is a terrible idea. You'll feel great, but you'll miss out on everything. I missed out on cryptocurrencies completely and almost missed out on Trump's run because I spent a few years basically hermit mode without internet or a smart phone.
I really enjoyed having so much time and space to myself, but I really missed out on some big things.

Find balance. Turn off your wifi, get rid of your smartphone, and force yourself to only use the internet in 1 room of the house once per day or something.
Much better that way.

I think about it a lot. I’ve tried deleting all unnecessary apps from phone, deleting al social media & even putting app restrictions in settings to limit basic web browsing. (((They))) did a good job of making this piece of technology an integral part of your existence and you definitely feel a hole open up when you toss it out but you can definitely work through it if you’re smart about it.

What I’ve picked up on so far:
>find alternative avenues for communication
>have an iPad set up at home with some chat apps (whatsapp/messenger) set up for keeping in touch with family & friends (no social media pages)
>check it twice a day max
>let people know what you’ve done so they support/know hey can’t contact you and change their behaviour/pre-plan with you accordingly
>make sure your work situation makes it ok not to have a phone, print out work rosters (let bosses know they can message but can’t call and to do so in advance if they need to change something)
>find some god damm hobbies or be okay with doing nothing. Buy a cheap MP3 player and listen to audiobooks. >Start gardening.
>Go for long walks.
>Talk to strangers
>All the real world self development stuff

When you get the urge to get back online it’s because your normal system has been hijacked by technology for so long, you are literally coming off the most addictive drug man has ever used. Treat it as so.

The only thing to remember is despite how you ever feel about it. You ONLY ever WANT I it. You don’t NEED it. Keep that in mind if you start to get withdrawals.

>addiction
Addiction is a meme
You crave computer use because your brain is smart enough to realize how important it is
Get rid of your shitpads and smartphones, go back to a desktop. Only use it when you have to.
What's so hard about that?

I definitely support the idea of using a desktop exclusively. Getting rid of your phone is the main objective, that’s the device that is leeching and sucking your life and happiness away from every moment. Use a desktop that’s stuck in one place for all your work and content consumption and you’ve removed a majority of the ‘negative’ affects of persistent tech. Assuming you don’t use it as an excuse to live in your fucking room 247 and not have a phone but not have a life either

Set a time limit
Waking people up is important
But so is fitness
Reading
Family
Marksmanship

The final redpill is being a hermit and living off the land.

The one place desktop is basically what I do.
It works very well.
No smart TV, no smartphone, my fridge is only a fridge, etc.

It's a decent way to live. I'd recommend it to you OP.

drop social medias.
not the internet. if u use this in the correct way (to bring u knowledge and talk to some people like u sometimes SOMETIMES) it'll be good for you and even help you to ive better out of here

I noticed that using a phone as more of a tool won't really impact you much, I use it mostly for communication, occasional internet search, camera and navigation. Do no not install bullshit games and (((social media))), de-gulag remove playstore and all other google botnet's and you have a great experience without soul sucking.

>when you believe self-improvement will fix your life

try that in venezuela and tell me the "it all depends on you" meme again.

I am ready to defeat the electro-jew myself. It used to he that the most useless thing you could do would be to read a book. Now reading feels productive! Im gonna try no electronics at home i think

I find a lot of material helpful to self improvement on the internet. So eliminating exposure to it completely would be a loss. The key is to avoid internet ghettos SUCH AS THE ONE WE ARE CURRENTLY ON RIGHT NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=hxbvYWKhX48

Yes