DNA shows first modern Briton had dark skin, blue eyes

The first modern Briton had dark skin and blue eyes, London scientists said on Wednesday, following groundbreaking DNA analysis of the remains of a man who lived 10,000 years ago.

Known as "Cheddar Man" after the area in southwest England where his skeleton was discovered in a cave in 1903, the ancient man has been brought to life through the first ever full DNA analysis of his remains.

In a joint project between Britain's Natural History Museum and University College London, scientists drilled a 2mm hole into the skull and extracted bone powder for analysis.

Their findings transformed the way they had previously seen Cheddar Man, who had been portrayed as having brown eyes and light skin in an earlier model.

"It is very surprising that a Brit 10,000 years ago could have that combination of very blue eyes but really dark skin," said the museum's Chris Stringer, who for the past decade has analysed the bones of people found in the cave.

The findings suggest that lighter pigmentation being a feature of populations of northern Europe is more recent than previously thought.

Cheddar Man's tribe migrated to Britain at the end of the last Ice Age and his DNA has been linked to individuals discovered in modern-day Spain, Hungary and Luxembourg.
Read more at: phys.org/news/2018-02-dna-modern-briton-dark-skin.html#jCp

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html?mcubz=1
news.com.au/technology/science/evolution/chinese-academics-point-to-fossil-finds-as-evidence-modern-humans-evolved-in-southeast-asia/news-story/759392de611a3c7ffb5e57f97a2d4c1a
livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
unv.is/newsweek.com/human-evolution-homo-sapiens-earliest-fossils-morocco-622544
thelocal.de/20170522/first-human-ancestor-not-african-german-research-team-claims
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE
E

I don't know why this is such a travesty to Sup Forums. This is human evolution in snapshots.

>dark skin
full on nigger

>British """"people"""""

Dare I say it... WE WUZ KING ARTHUR AND SHIEEEET EXCALIBUR N SHIET

It's a travesty because the original belief was that dark melanin pigmentation came from the Fertile Crescent, hence the Out of Africa theory. If it's true that Europeans could have had dark skin in the ancient past, then it creates the possibility that the Out of Africa theory can be completely thrown out the window, and that Europeans are a separate species to Africans. Sup Forums is full of memeposting shills who do NOT want this to be true, and are therefore mocking it because it goes against their paid narrative.

so whats the weather like 10k years ago?

>no DNA link found
haha ok

>The findings suggest that lighter pigmentation being a feature of populations of northern Europe is more recent than previously thought.

based on one example, so it's not written in stone that all af early britons looked like this.

>dark skin = black
>black and blue eye
>something that is genetically impossible
It's like they're trying to be called out for their nonsense.

i thought you couldn't tell skin color from DNA because it's just melanin and race is a social construct

S E E T H I N G

E

E

T

H

I

N

G

Checked for Hitler

Yes, we KNOW we evolved from monkeys. But we evolved.

Honestly who gives a shit?

White people and black people can produce fertile offspring, you brainlet. Animals of different species can't. You thought it was as simple as "if they look different, they must not be the same species"?

Dogs and wolves can produce fertile offspring together you moron.

>Out of Africa theory
“We did not evolve from a single ‘cradle of mankind’ somewhere in East Africa,”
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html?mcubz=1

THE idea that humans first emerged out of Africa may have to be revisited: Chinese researchers say new fossil finds suggest we may have evolved in Asia.
news.com.au/technology/science/evolution/chinese-academics-point-to-fossil-finds-as-evidence-modern-humans-evolved-in-southeast-asia/news-story/759392de611a3c7ffb5e57f97a2d4c1a

Fucking British people are just pure shit. We should have let the Germans annihilate you all

Shitskins do

>Honestly who gives a shit?
Those British niggers, for starters

Asians have more Homo Erectus. Australoids have Homo Denisova and Africans have other unidentified homo subspecies. Africa is a big clusterfuck when it comes to hominins. Just look how different modern Africans are from each other.

And Heidelbergensis is the ancestor of Neanderthals and Sapiens (maybe).

History is BLACKED

eddie vedder's lookin rough.

You're proving my point. Canis lupus x Canis lupus (subspecies: familiaris) can produce fertile offspring. That's why they're called the same species

You LITERAL fucking definition of a species is a phenotype subset within a population. You are retarded, sir.

There are disparate instances of evidence that Europeans had darker skin in the past. We didn't use to be able to produce lactase then but now we do. This is basic evolution.

Check this two, for example:
livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

If you think this somehow promotes a leftist narrative you're wrong. Shit like this is evidence that evolution can happen much faster than people usually think.

these two*

(((Heidelberg)))

actually two men and two women can't have babies

>something that is genetically impossible
It's not "genetically impossible", but please feel free to try to provide a source for your nonsense.

Really?

Niggers don't have blue eye's without white ancestors. Blue eyes come from the black sea area, around 10,000 years ago. Around the time this guy got killed.

So you’re saying race is in your dna? So it’s not a social construct?

You pulled that vague as hell definition out of your ass and you know it. Are you saying that the animals depicted here
are the same species?

What are you trying to say? I find those 7 points retarded and I still stand by my words. Where is the contradiction?

das rite we wuz kanglo saxunz n shiet, we wuz alzo nativ britunz bruh *black fist emoji*

true. There was a long period when homo sapien interbred with/went to war against neanderthal, and homo sapiens migrated out of africa.

Homo sapiens weren't niggers. sub saharan niggers interbred with low intelligence ape like creatures to become niggers.

>Just look how different modern Africans are from each other
People from Ivory Coast for example are the niggest
Also many sub-saharan africans albino always show high level of prognatism and the shape of the eyes the nose the lips and the frizzy hair show that sub-saharan african is not just about the color of the skin

Makes me think

Didn’t Blue eyes evolve in the east Baltic less than 8,000 years ago? Atleast that’s what I recall from the “10,000 year explosion”.

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>posts a bunch of jews

kek
you missed the joke

The Day of the Rake cannot come soon enough...

>Shit like this is evidence that evolution can happen much faster than people usually think
And that's why natives from North-America look like... natives from North-AFrican without blue eyes and blond hair

- Finding such ancient evidence of early humans so far from where we thought our species began raises a multitude of questions.
- Researchers now believe Homo sapiens evolved earlier than previously thought
- In terms of when or where the first Homo sapiens emerged, Morley says, “I think the jury’s very much out. Not least because it increasingly looks like we’ve got a lot of different variations of what you would call archaic or early Homo sapiens in different places at different times.
unv.is/newsweek.com/human-evolution-homo-sapiens-earliest-fossils-morocco-622544

>literally doesn't even know the definition of "species"

lol rekt

-TYPO-
>natives from North-America look like... natives from North-AFrican
natives from North-America look like... natives from North-America

Natives from the USA or Canada evolved in northern latitudes but they don't look like european at all
About evolution games were over long time ago

>Modern humans have been around at least as long as 196,000 years.
>Lived through the ice age
>White skin didn't develop in northern Europe until 10,000 years ago and people living near the Scandinavian ice sheet had black skin.

whewlad.jpg

>history doesnt appease my autism!!, muuh ancestors were always white!!

down the line or so, we all have black family members. it cannot be refuted that
the first humans were indeed black.

I don't see what the big deal about this is.
People evolve with time.

What makes evolution faster in humans is hierarchical, sedentary, agricultural societies. Social control allows selection to take place. Call it artificial or natural at this point, as it is dubious. It is nonetheless still selection.

Yes, it proved that white people had managed to accomplish more evolutionary steps than black people.

Ahh the smell of butthurt white nogs and coffee makes my day from good to great. Just another win for black men we just cannot stop winning.

>The first modern Briton had dark skin and blue eyes
Skin tone was pure speculation from a team who seem to be very very interested in promoting the notion of it being a marvellous thing if Britain, in the future, no longer has any white people, coincidence ?

We get a new article every week that says the first X was black.

Here's how the black man can win even more

Cheddar niggers on delicious watch

well aint that a ((((surprise)))

All this shows are blacks are less evolved than whites. I don't know why everyone's so butthurt about this. It verifies everything.

Being that useless, that the only thing you can be proud of is the colour of your skin.

black skin ≠ dark skin

True. Blacks don't have blue eyes, for example.

WUZ

dark is not a color, stupid asshole

>the first humans were indeed black
Whatever you say Jamal

>stupid asshole
Stupid asshole yourself troll

BHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

welcome to the club m80s

I believe in science, do you user?

Whatcha researching Shlomo?

I came lover GAB about this shitbag story..whata crock of shit

best version of pic related I've seen so far

Sub-saharan africans had their own path of evolution wich is completely different from Asians and Europeans
And that's why european asian and sub-saharan people don't look alike and are very different from each other

WE WUZ BLACK N SHIT

then evolution happend, this whole descovery just confirms that niggers are +10 000 years behind whites

SPACE KANGZ

>Origional bongs were full nigger
>This means all the ork hordes from africa have a right to be here
That's where their going with this.

Not really important if Britons were niggers or not. What's important is that Cro Magnon was white.

this skin tone actualy makes more sence

it's actually been know for a really long time that early europeans (pre agriculture) were darker skinned than modern europeans by quite a bit
they were by no means black though. at least two major light skin pigmentation had occurred and they're what we share with east asians, so it happened something like 40,000+ years ago
but pre-agriculture europeans had a diet incredibly rich in fish. fish are high in vitamin d. when you get enough vitamin d from your diet it's not as important to be able to synthesize it from the sun, so your skin doesn't have to be particularly light
then agriculture was spread by anatolians. their diets were rich in grain and they had lighter skin to compensate for that. otzi was genetically almost identical to the anatolian farmers, although he lived something like 3,000 years after they did. also modern sardinians are almost entirely anatolian farmer while most other europeans are half or less
then some other smaller mutations happened and I believe another gene came with the indo-europeans as they spread from the steppe

tl;dr. it's not wrong to say ancient europeans had dark skin and blue eyes. it is wrong to say they were black

you can't escape your past, Anglos.

First human ancestor not African

- The lineage of humans and apes possibly split at a point several hundred thousand years earlier than currently assumed - and in the eastern Mediterranean rather than sub-Saharan Africa
- a jaw bone found in Greece and a tooth from Bulgaria, both belonging to the Graecopithecus freybergi
- the Tübingen scientists postulate that the split between chimpanzees and humans did not take place in Africa, but in the east Mediterranean region
thelocal.de/20170522/first-human-ancestor-not-african-german-research-team-claims

"Did the results come back from the DNA test?"
"yes sir, they showed that the subject had white skin and blue eyes" "DELETE THIS!!!"

that doesn't make sense, a person with dark skin would have a hard time getting vitamin D, especially enduring an ice age, these SJWs are really reaching

>tigers x lion
>horse x donkey
Nigger

>tl;dr. it's not wrong to say ancient europeans had dark skin and blue eyes. it is wrong to say they were black

Based man.

European HG and Early Neolithic Farmers were all as "dark" as your modern day Middle Eastern. Indo-European steppe invaders brought the white skin through three invasions. This is also why the North is lighter than the South.

Sup Forums btfo.

Your mental gymnastics is quite funny

The word "fertile", what does it mean again?

The Indigenous Europeans(WHG) were negroid similar to Bantus and Chimpanzees. Around 6000BC, White Semitic men(ENF) came into Europe and bred with Euroniggresses producing the mulatoes know as Old Europeans. Later on, Chinks(EHG/IE) came into Europe and raped the said mulatoes creating Modern-day Europeans.

In summary, Europeans are a mongrel race of Niggers, Semites, and Chinks similar to Brazilians.