Hello blue eyes! -- Guardian front page today

>Guardian today
Had to see what this was about. The actual article itself is totally spurious, with lots of "the evidence suggests" and "painting a picture", but no real hard fast facts.

And yet it's splashed over the front page. Here are some excerpts from the article :

>Yoan Diekmann, a computational biologist at UCL said "The connection between whiteness and Britishness is not an immutable truth. It has always changed and will change."

"The results point to a Middle-Eastern origin for Cheddar Man, suggesting his ancestors left Africa and came to Europe.... Around 10% of white British ancestry can be linked to this ancient population"

>"The analysis also ruled out an ancestral link with remains from Gough's Cave from 5,000 years earlier, who appear to have performed grisly cannabal rituals, gnawing on human toes and fingers - possibly after boiling them - and drinking from skull cups."

"Tom Booth, of the Natural History Museum, said: "It really shows up that these imaginry racial categories are really very modern constructions"

The team focused in on skin colour, hair colour and eye colour in their studies, apparently. This whole paper is a sordid mess of degeneracy.

Other articles include :

>BBC is updating Kenneth Clark's 1969 series "Civilisation", suggesting humanity came from South Afriva 80,000 years ago

"Tesco face £ 4 billion bill over equal pay claim for "mostly female" shop workers"

Black Panther film has a 4/5 star rating and is an "exciting subversion of African stereotypes". It is set in the fictional Wakanda in sub-Saharan Africa, which "is, on the face of it, dirt-poor [...] But the point is the Wakandas have deliberately cultivated the west's (uncapitalized) condescending stereotypes of Africa to prevent outside interference. For beneath the foliage, Wakanda is a secret city with more flying cars and monorails than you can shake a stick at"

"But there are problems in Wakanda, not all stemming from the film's few white characters : CIA man Everett Ross blunders into Wankandan power politics, and a white South African carer criminal plots to steal their vibranium. A [black] Wakandan exile wants to take over T'Challa's throne, stand up for racially opressed African Americans and black people everywhere and establish a new Wankandan empire of righteousness on which the sun will never set."

>Patient or bomb? Life and death working as a Kabul ambulance driver

"Attacks on migrants highlight rise of Italy's fascist groups"

>"Women: Stop underminind other women [...] Where would we be now if women were more united?

Tommy Robinson "could face 2 years in jail" for posting Finsbury Park attack interviews "to expose the media's narrative"

Hannah Devlin, science correspondent for the Guardian has also tweeted :
>"In other #cheddarman news: he probably wouldn't have liked cheese much as the lactose digesting gene came later on"

And so on and so on. These people are despicable.

22 fucking threads about this. FUCK OFF.

It's becoming more and more obvious that this is no longer a news paper in the original sense of the word, and now a thought catalog telling you what to think.

Lots of anti-Trump stuff (including an opinion piece on how Trump's Christianity is bad -- no mention of the millions of African and Latin Christians in the world, interestingly)

THIS is fake news.

> Hundred's of thousands years ago
> Some nigger is enslaved, runs away , far away
> gets lost
> ends up in europe
> probably shipped to england as a slave
> dies eating cheddar cheese cuz lactose intolerant
> le british ppl are blacks originally guiz

They are so scared they have to constantly reassure people that they're not being lied to.

This was what I thought as well.

I agree, but i'm going in depth with all the other articles in the paper. I actually bought a physical copy of the paper today. I saw this front page in the shop and had to see what it was about.
I agree I shouldn't give them money and should just let them go bust, but I just had to look into this and see what the opposition is saying.
The other threads are just a screencap from the website and some shitposting.

They know they are wrong, deep down. It is just desperate flailing against Daddy. Fuck these cunts.

>(((Yoan Diekmann)))
cheddar man is a psyop

how about Hannah Devlin ? Any evidence of her ?

Well right off the bat, Hannah is a jewish name. Her picture looks like a european ashkenazi. I have to say she's politically and by family, Jewish.

Or is just that British people are bigger mutts than us white Americans?

>Around 10% of white British ancestry can be linked to this ancient population"

Explain the other 90%.

don't let them change the narrative. Even if this is true, what's that got to do with today?

Leftists will whine constantly that the US constitution was written 250 years ago and its stipulations shouldn't apply in today's world. How much more removed from the present time is a random person from 10,000 years ago?

Don't let them use this as a way to muddy the waters. Whoever lived in Britain 10,000 years ago has absolutely nothing to do with who lives there now, particularly when it's leftists themselves who want to change the ethnic makeup of western countries. It's your house now. You don't have to share it with anyone that you don't want to.

we wuz cheddar

Don't believe the edomites and their lies.

Hanna is a common name you fuckhead. I know 3 Hannas and none of them are Jewish.

>"Anglo" "Saxon" "Norman" "Gaul" "Viking" etc.

Fucking state of American education.

everytime its a jew, its always a jew
normal fags just think we are paranoid

Cheddar Kangz!

Actually a mix between a jew and an irish. Hannah Devlin is no doubt A JEW

Every goddamn time

Yea it's most common in Jews. It's just one thing to add up in the overall equation to tell if someone's a "Jew".

fuck i misspelled Devlin

ok there it is

Not really any such thing as an Irish Kike, though. Kikes are kikes, where they come from doesn't matter.

At least in America there were already Indians here and we had it comin' for bring all those slaves over. So multicultural bullshit can kind of make sense in America. But Jesus Christ, do White British people not see this as open propaganda against them?

I'll fix the graphic, I was pinpointing her admixture. You can fucking tell she's a subversive yid somewhere in that head.

>Black Panther film has a 4/5 star rating and is an "exciting subversion of African stereotypes". It is set in the fictional Wakanda in sub-Saharan Africa, which "is, on the face of it, dirt-poor [...] But the point is the Wakandas have deliberately cultivated the west's (uncapitalized) condescending stereotypes of Africa to prevent outside interference. For beneath the foliage, Wakanda is a secret city with more flying cars and monorails than you can shake a stick at"

>"But there are problems in Wakanda, not all stemming from the film's few white characters : CIA man Everett Ross blunders into Wankandan power politics, and a white South African carer criminal plots to steal their vibranium. A [black] Wakandan exile wants to take over T'Challa's throne, stand up for racially opressed African Americans and black people everywhere and establish a new Wankandan empire of righteousness on which the sun will never set."

it's like somebody on here wrote this ironically

Why is the tone of these articles so different from when La Brana was reported? Loschbour was never even reported.

>Hannah is a jewish name.
Not evidence at all.
Plenty of goys have names of Jewish origins.
Daniel,Josh,John,Joseph,hannah,Mary,David etc.

OK, add it up with some more things, look up other female devlins, what are they like, racially and culturally? O h look they're kikes. Add in she's pushing jewish humanist bs.

people lived in tents you idiot, there were no large scale organisations

fuck off cheddar man

Just watched a group of London pakis and big sjws on the news claiming this as evidence 'they' waz here first and also 'race is a social construct' kek. Also threw in the old 'africans were here before the English' because of da Romans n sheeit.
This shit gets shown on dinner time TV in this hellscape.

Who gives a shit what color the skin is? That's like the least relevant racial element

So why don't britts have nigger features anymore? Why don't blacks who live in white nations turn white?

So whites are evolved niggers while niggers are non evolved niggers? Why are they proud of this?