My brother in law comes from east Germany and he told me what his grandmother told him

My brother in law comes from east Germany and he told me what his grandmother told him

>when the Russians came all women concentrated in a rape house
>old young, did not matter
>one soldier went up to his great grand mother (an old women) and dragged her into a room
>his grand mother went after them and said: "Leave my old mother alone, you can take me, but leave her alone"
>For the Russians it was not necessary for pleasure, but to show, that they were the victor
>contraception was indeed not possible that time
>the grand mother of my brother in law did not get pregnant
>but other women did and their children became known as "Russenkinder" - Russianchildren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>his grand mother went after them and said: "Leave my old mother alone, you can take me, but leave her alone"
But the great grand mother then said: "No dear, stand aside. A pogrom is a pogrom!"

Hot.

His name?

Albert Einstein.

>and then everyone clapped

It was not uncommon, so I'm told, that people would just commit suicide to avoid becoming Russian POW's. I believe it.

This could've been avoided. Never forget.

Good, once germans are exterminated we can create a new African country in the middle of Europe for all the underprivileged migrant and those who experienced racism and discrimination.

If I had two buttons in front of me, one which would give me $10 trillion and the other would kill every single Russian on the planet and in outer space, and I was allowed to 2 button presses, I'd press the one that's kills all Russians twice.

Kek

A world without russians or americans wouldve been paradise, its a shame the nukes didnt fly in the 60s

Roasties getting toastied why should I care exactly?

>Roasties getting toastied why should I care exactly?

Most German girls were prudes back then. German qts were a trophy back then and they were both a treat and an achievement of humiliating the enemy that thought he was superhuman and should dictate the world. French were always whores, but german girls were uppity self centered baby making machines.

Explains east germany. Russians still need another 300 years of manoralism with executions for murderers to become western euro level civility

What Sup Forums never talks about is just how traitorous white German women were during much of the war. They actively worked against the German men in large numbers in many ways. For example they sabotaged factories and munitions, pushed liberal ideology where they could, failed to provide comfort to the men, and were as degenerate as possible when not under scrutiny by the state. You have to remember these are the women of the Weimar Republic who enjoyed decades of decadence, liberalism, and whorishness before the men put a stop to it. They were angry at the German men for ending their never ending partying and forcing them back into motherhood and responsibility.

So the German women earned every painful thrust of that rape, 100 times over. It was the future they chose. White women always destroy white men. They must be eliminated before all of the white men go extinct via artificial wombs, or by taking East Asian women and created Hapa children (Hapa's are white).

Please redpill your self on girls before you post the roastie meme. You can get white girls too you dont have to settle for asians.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s

Realize you suck
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag

Girls arent sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s

Why you get flaked
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o

Russia was known for it's brutal and unusual treatment of criminals. Ever heard of Siberia and it's firing squads?

Also all this just goes to show that the R1a haplogroup is indeed the alpha Aryan haplogroup. Slavs have rape babies all over the world including in what use to be considered the top of the food chain of Aryan subgroups like Nords and so on. A good 20% of Germany is R1aryan. You're welcome.

lol. I support this.

a world without russians and americans would be a world without nuclear energy, internet, space travel.

>contraception was indeed not possible that time
abortion was

This post
>Muh dick!

I have no shortage of women I use for pleasure. European women have been a necessary evil for far too long and their time is almost over. The German women were no different. Those same German women who survived the rapes are now running around with "Refugees Welcome" signs destroying the country once again to satisfy their stinking cunts.

Idiot.

Good Thing i am Bavarian, only the americans went there and apparently they were pretty nice to my Grandparents.
Better than the poor russians, we killed about 40 Million of em and everyone from the Balts to the Ukrainians wanted to chop their heads of

Fuck the artifical wombs, we are not going into bene tlelax territory.
Who is going to be the woman who will donate the egg So that the man is going to fertilize it with the sperm?
You get rid of white women,
You are left with
1. Black
2. Latina
3. Asian
4. Polynesian
5. Melanesian (abos)

>The fucking autism in that post

Eggs will be created from two white men's sperm. Fucking brainlets. Jesus Christ some of you are stupid.

Eventually we'll just build eggs from 3D printers with DNA custom built to our specs.

lol your the same type of guy who facebook messages girls offering to pay for their stuff. And they consistently blow you off but your too social retarded to get that. So you just walk around saying hey guys I have no shortage of women there are lots of women who know I am a cuck and blow me off. Finally only to come around for when they need something paid for your a joke they literally make fun of you and save you in their phones under contact name free food. Wake up.

Yeah? How many German women right now are marching around with pink pussy-hats on and bringing refugees into your country to destroy it for all time? Your great grandmothers did the exact same shit to undermine the 3rd Reich.

You fucking beta males are also going to get everything you deserve. Your endless white-knighting for white whores is pathetic.

>this level of cognitive dissonance

>muh dick the post v2

The core of the original post is what is important, not your pointless ad hom attack.

Oh look another beta male is white-knighting for traitorous white whores! I love watching you cucks get your lives ruined or end up in prison on false rape charges. This whole mess is all a future you chose. White men are so pathetic, always bowing, scraping, and groveling for the attention and approval of white women.

We wouldve discober that anyway

MGTOWs are the true conservatives (nothing left to conserve) and white men who go non-white are the true liberals. Everyone else is subhuman cuck.

They deserved it

i'm not defending traitorous whores. i'm explaining to your defective mind how the germans of back then who were being raped by russians and had no choice, are nothing like the germans of today who have been systematically brainwashed for 75 years to be the way they are.

you fucking imbecile.

Focus your hate on chinks.

that what you get for bein weak ass aryan

Fuck off Tyler.

People are just ignorant and unaware

>rape has been happening in Europe for thousands of years as we conquered one another's tribes and slaughtered the males

>for some reason Russians raping after they conquer and kill German subhuman males is wrong

>Kikemerican fantasies

The Russian soldiers were told that any female aged "between 8 and 88" was fair game.
Look it up. Its well documented

misdirected. It was ALL directed by the jews zionists kazarian cabal. 1 button no delay.. HIT it

The jews, zionists kazarians genocided millions and millions of russian christains. hundreds of millions of white christians

Im reading Hellstorm: The Death Of Nazi Germany and it outlines the horrific rapes and assaults the Russians committed. Some of it is actually hard to read

It was mostly Ilya Ehrenberg
”Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty“

Stay mad faggot

>Autism the country calling others autistic

>butthurt Nazi detected

Read European history. Rape is common among conquerers, your Germanic ancestors probably raped many different groups of Europeans after conquering them.

>it's only ok if it happens to white people
Consider suicide

start shit get hit
lets all ignore the crimes nazis committed against hundreds of thousands of people in other countries and millions in soviet union