Making women shave is oppression

Women should embrace their natural look instead spending so much time and money to look like a prepubescent child at the order of our patriarchal society.

"I won't blow you if you don't shave"
"I like it trimmed neat down there"
It goes both ways sweetie.

Meh, go for it. I think women should absolutely continue their hellbent race to the bottom to see just how completely useless and repulsive they can become to men. I am genuinely impressed by how quickly they are making this all happen. I ain't putting my dick anywhere near some hairy she beast, and I doubt many men would, so have fun dealing with the beta faggots that's would actually tolerate that shit, cuz they're you're future.

I hope they all die a painful death.

the only women who struggle with this on a daily basis are shitskins and sjw whites. prove me wrong.

Jokes on you OP, I gave up on on women long ago

Hot

Women look so ridiculous with leg hair, even though it's technically completely natural.

I actually don't mind hair on women.

>no shave no bang
fuck off bitch

I don't think anyone's forcing them.
They chose to make themselves look pretty to snag a host to leech off.

Go ahead then, no one will care if you don’t shave

Don’t expect chad to come fuck you though

She should sit around with her shirt off, drinking beer and patting her belly. Guys love that.

I absolutely do not mind if my woman didn't shave. it's a meme that was pushed so (((shaving product companies))) can make more shekels by doubling their consumer base. there's nothing gross about it at all and you're a faggot whose brainwashed by media if you think so.

the girl in OPs pic is really fucking ugly though.

Lol yeah bro, I'm sure it feels reaaaaaaallllly nice have hairy man legs wrapped around you while you are fucking. Sometimes progress isn't a Jew meme to sell something. Sometimes it's just like, can we agree that this leg hair is gross? We aren't neanderthals anymore, let's do something about that shit.

Is the internet just Jews trying to make sheckels by selling us instant communication we don't need when the pony express worked just fine?

Stop being a faggot. Progress is nice in moderation.

this is my fetish

you're about to start sucking dicks in a year or two

Sheit, even traps know to have nice smooth skin to attract a man. This fool is gonna go full bore bottom to some top hairy bear.

Women only need to shave if they want people to do mouth stuff on the area in question.

Ah Yah . NOPE.
Fucking chewbakka .
It just looks dirty. Un washed. Like an unmade bed.
The bagina just needs to be kept neat trimmed a little landscape is OK. The Pedo bald thing is actually pretty creepy.
For those of you who haven't had kids (females) after changing a bazillion diapers the LAST thing you want to see is another shriveled up piss puss . Giant trust me on this one. Kinda like being a bobs n bagina Dr. Seems cool but after a few days it's NOT kid in a candy shop.
But legs n pits , gotta shave them.
Yes even the blonde ones.

My wife doesn't shave. It's really not a big deal, humans are mammals, mammals have hair. It's really only freaky when women are more hairy then men, but that's pretty rare. Otherwise it makes about as much sense as shaving off your eyebrows, which was actually the fashion for women in the age of the Mona Lisa.

i prefer a hairy pussy. in fact im really into hairy girls