Why are women such shitty bosses? Never had a woman boss who wasnt complete dogshit

Why are women such shitty bosses? Never had a woman boss who wasnt complete dogshit.

They were never meant to be in the position of power. When they are, they don't know what to do and usually compensate by treating people like total shit. Just look how female teachers treat their students.

But you already knew that. Didn't you?

Because they have one leadership function and that's Kindergarten teacher

Because even when women try to appear to be working towards objectives they are always doing it for a certain people's affection. If you figure out how they want to be seen and by who you can control them easily.

They are just mimicking men because they think that is desirable to the men they like.

The females are trying to be attractive to men that are not not aware of their own feminine-like attraction to men. This is common in almost all unorthodox Jewish-gened men. It is the way of ugly people.

It's not just women though. People 40+ are trash because when they were young they got good jobs for free, and people 40- are trash because today the only way to advance in your career is to be extroverted, fun and likable, or at least manipulative enough to fake it. Education and hard work is barely worth anything at all. I've had a single boss that knew what he was doing and that I respected as a leader. The rest were just useless Chads and Staceys.

They're always trying to be Daddy instead of loving mommy. They can't pull it off.

I've had 2 good managers that were women, i don't think they're all shitty.

I had a female boss and she was great. Men are overly competitive and lack emotional intelligence.

Sup Forums being retarded as always

Among other things already said here, in the end, they are too emotional. They let emotions dictate their decisions, which end up being pretty bad ones.

>emotional intelligence

what the fuck is that?

They exist, if this wasn't Sup Forums i could make recommendations on exceptional samples. That said... if I had to make a random choice I would always chose a man.

All humans let emotions affect their decisions. We aren't robots.

Yeah, this. I usually watch bossy joi that are really well done.

Believe it or not I've had a woman for a boss for the last 7 years between two jobs and each is/was fantastic. I sort of hit a jackpot working with like minded people who don't put up with no bullshit from india.

female cope posting, can't handle the IQ distribution curve

Almost always act on emotion. 5 days a month they are out of action.

Yahoo is a classic example of a female CEO fucking things up

A lot of them got their position just because they were women. Not because they're competent.

emotional intelligence, eq for short is basically what age your act, say you had an eq of an 8 year old and you're 28 you're mentally 8.

>emotional intelligence

sounds like some kike psychobabble to me.

they aren't all bad but i have noticed women managers unless they are the good ones will flip flop on what rules are or orders. I'll get a weak question instead of an order and wonder how important something really is.

can confirm , women cant do anything but rule from emotions.

Bump

Why is /r9k/ all over Sup Forums today? Go back to your own board.

I have to agree with our cuckedswede user here.

I think male managers tend to be less shitty than women on average. I have had very good female teachers/bosses but there are very few

nah, yahoo was already dead when she took over. there was nothing she could have done to revive that corpse.

>not manipulating your female boss into doing everything you want while maintaining her pride and imaginary sense of power

example?

>Actually typed this

I had a female boss once who did nothing but procrastinate and offload work onto others. I literally had to keep her in line to make sure anything got done around there. She fired me eventually. 3 months later the business was bankrupt.

>lack emotional intelligence

No man talks like this
Roastie please

Just some bullshit stupid people tell each other so they can believe they are smart.

Take AP Calculus and Biology when you are 16 and tell me about how intelligent you are because you know when someone is sad.

Had a woman boss one time, thankfully I was young and could quit at any second. She was a total pill popper, you knew the second you walked in the door if her mood stabilizers had kicked in yet. Her son was a tranny and she cheated on her husband... great lady

There's a female boss near the top at my job and shes actually really good. She seems to really like and to help younger men which is a good thing.