Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0nLvRLPMs
youtube.com/watch?v=TfMKCvBiOzk
youtube.com/watch?v=P5yVV8bNTog
youtube.com/watch?v=ipSVaz6l0j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More than half.

But all the niggers get killed in the film

>running through the jungle with your bros fucking up commies.
>dying like a warrior with your bros.
I would take this over marriage

>niggers get killed by Space Aryan
>Space Aryan gets killed by Earth Aryan
wheres the Problem ?

Niggers were cool in the 80s.

>Really makes you think.

It only makes you think if you're a tiny brained numale faggot of 12 years old. Everyone else has got it for decades.

This

Jesse Ventura and the blackfaced guy are bros and when Ventura dies blackface instantly picks up his minigun and starts firing into the jungle to kill the predator. Even better, Arnold and the crew stand next to him and start firing blindly at his side for vengeance.

niggers were cooler before DR.SHEKELBERGUNSTEEN injected them with the HYPER-NIG virus

>Really makes you think.
Nope, not in the least.
If you think about this movie in this way you are an infantile idiot.

>Sup Forums hates minorities
Are you new here? We love white people

Someone post the image of the old predator cast next to the new predator (((cast))).

I like black people though. I just don't fucking trust muslims

They're remaking predator?

What took them so long?

It’s weird because in the 80s movies were diverse but nobody made a stink about them. A black chick was Matrix’s love interest in Commando and I didn’t even bat an eye. Nowadays movies are diverse for all the wrong reasons.

>Really makes you think.
It's almost like everything (((they))) say about /us/ is a lie.

And in the end, they are all worthless.

A FUCKING EuroGerman saves the day, as the Yanks collapse in a heap.
You cunts couldn't even fantasize about a heroic American winning.

Pictured: Diversity

Whoops

Vs: (((Diversity)))

There was literally no problem between blacks and whites till Obama came into office

>Predator 1: White, White, White, White, Black, Black, Native American, Hispanic
>New Predator Movie: White, White, White, Black, Black, Ambiguous, Arab
It's literally the exact same percentage white, just with different non-white races.

The shallowness of your assessment is telling of the liberal mindset.

>welp, da colors is equal, it all checks out!

that was b4 sjw shit. minorities used to want to assimilate to white america now its all fuck the flag fuck whitey

I’m right here! Kill me! Man this scene got me going. I’m hot just thinking about it. Fuck women! Yeah Bros

jokes on you, i've never seen it

also nice strawman

And the white man emerges victorious

muh hate
I just want them to leave my country

They were actual characters instead "insert minority meme"

For the eightieth fucking time, Scholmo, Sup Forums doesn't hate minorities, it hates forced diversity, unjustified mass immigration, hiring quotas, and the Jews who force it all upon white nations and only white nations.

Soydator. are they gona kill him with estrogen shots?

>>But loves Predator, a movie where half the cast is minorities

That feature of the film is never stressed, because it isn't the point.

The movie is about manliness. And how outsiders are dangerous. The most fashy film ever.

I agree that the characters in the new one look less buff and less capable of fighting an alien hunter, but if you're talking just about diversity, it's the same thing.

>For the eightieth fucking time, Scholmo, Sup Forums doesn't hate minorities, it hates forced diversity, unjustified mass immigration, hiring quotas, and the Jews who force it all upon white nations and only white nations.

This .

Is Toy Story "fashy" too?

How do you know that they surveyed any poltards?

Nailed it

A group of mercenaries who look like actual mercenaries that could bite a piece of scrap in half and spit the bullets in case of emergency get caught up in a hunter-becomes-the-hunted scenario with a super-advanced alien space hunter.

The manliest fucking movie ever made.

So what does the remake get? Three skinny black guys: one who's a literal joke for a living, a soy boy coming off a bender, an Asian woman, and a fucking CHILD are their replacements. The "nerd" from the original movie would have been a appropriate lead than anyone here.

are you fucking shitting me

looks like a fucking fall season clothing catalog

>TFW no good predator game where you play with your bros to survive against him
Proposed this idea to microsoft once. They didn't take me seriouly because I'm in college and a special ed type of person. But man was the idea fucking genius. Would of been so fun.

when did Sup Forums turn into reddit?

Bill Duke (Jesse's friend) acted his ass off in that movie.

>Munn
Will not see for that reason alone. She's a talentless dick sucker and should have faded into nothing years ago.

This doesn’t prove Sup Forums loves Predator.
I for one thought it sucked. I’ll take the feminist Alien series any day

No I hate niggers lol

Joke's on you, actually.

Nah, I don't hate them in the same way I don't hate pitbulls or great white sharks - they're just doing what they do. I dont want a pit pull walking my streets freely either, though.

>poll of husbands for brides magazine
Doubt this included even a single Sup Forumsack

This.
Africa is for Africans. Europe for Europeans.
The Jews don't seem to understand this.

Looks like they can handle themselves in difficult situations. Even the nerd in the back has applied camo and looks like he's confident in his abilities.

Looks less able than the first pic. Focus on looking cool instead of being cool. Don't look like they can hump a ruck even a hundred yards. Have unpainted faces because they don't want to mess up their makeup.

There was an FPS that came out a couple years ago with that idea actually: One team is 5 guys vs 1 guy playing a monster. There was also a Predator mod for Warcraft III with the same idea and it was fun as fuck - they really nailed the feeling of needing to stay close to your bros and work together to beat the Pred.

This is a film where diversity wasn't even an after thought, it wasn't forced or pushed for a political agenda, the actors fit their roles perfectly as Americans, and it just worked.

Cuck.

Because everything is a sjw remake and nothing is original anymore

BUNCHA SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS ROUND HERE

Left to right
Martin Lawrence, Damon Wayans, Captain Sweden, Opie with Downs, Robin Williams' second cousin, La Beanita, and Ahmed "The Clockmaker" al-Kabooma

The original Alien vs Predator 2 is as close as you can get to the experience.

3 teams, 3 races, each race plays differently. Aliens go through life stages leap from the shadows and ceiling, Predators stalk and hunt, marines bundle up in a group and shit themselves watching dots ping.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0nLvRLPMs

Too much toxic masculinity for modern SJWs. It’s why the sequels were trash.

>>Sup Forums hates minorities

dont hate, just dont want them

do you hate dogshit when you step in it?

Sup Forums only hates clear menaces to society. If you are a disgrace to society, you can redeem yourself by taking down an even bigger menace.

Wrong. Sup Forums hates parasitic low lives that happen to be minorities.

In the 80s, we talked shit about everybody's differences. We were united around busting balls and it was all in good fun. We could call a black a nigger, an Italian a greaseball, a Mexican a beaner, and the world didn't end. We acknowledged our differences and made a certain peace with it. We loved America and were proud and blew shit up together, then talked shit afterwards. Now in this bullshit quest of forced diversity, it's become a self-conscious motive. And people start to sniff out self-consciousness and detect agenda-driven nonsense. Predator might have had a diverse cast and it just is what it is, a gang of gruff commandos. Now movies have to make a political statement and force an agenda. It has to show the whites as weak, the blacks as untouchable, the women as heroes, etc. usually they're fighting a dictator-like white male villain. It's an attack, it has a motive trying to slip through the cracks, and it doesn't seem genuine when you're watching it. Something is off. There's a difference between natural diversity and forced, between casting fitting actors and casting actors to prove a point. We're in some disingenuous times and I think a lot of people are catching on.

I wanna become a boy toy to a female predator

Only slack jawed faggots dislike predator and it was the first appearance of CIA

back when their dads stuck around.

hahahaha

this scene gave me chest hair
youtube.com/watch?v=TfMKCvBiOzk

Clearly one of your premises must be wrong then, dipshit.
I'd wager few people on here "hate" blacks. Hate would mean literally carpet bombing Africa and killing all blacks, everywhere all the time. How many people do you see advocating for that?

Back before it was called toxic masculinity. It was just awesome.

5 guys vs a monster
Is the game youre thinking of EVOLVE? I had alot of fun playing that game, sad it didn't become anything big.

forgot pic

You can thank whining hunters who were bad at tracking the monster for that. It was a cool game of cat and mouse, like it was intended for a while. Then hunters kept whining so much that the devs made it literally impossible for the monster to hide from them for more than 30 seconds.

Its better than sex.

>Really makes you think.
No actually, not really.

it's Ghost Recon Wildlands. they even have the music from the film. pretty good desu
youtube.com/watch?v=P5yVV8bNTog

BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS AROUND HERE, THIS STUFF WILL MAKE YOU A GODDAMN SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS
Just like me

No he's talking about Evolve.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipSVaz6l0j0

nobody cares how many minorities are in a movie
is it good or is it not is what is interesting

This. It's about physically ripped actors playing commandos vs an alien.

Which is exactly why the new one is going to suck nigger dick. The whites are the least fit.

"Ain't got time to breed."

I know you're either a turbo retard or just larping as such but this is a good point most libtards don't understand.
I hear it a lot with "You're racist but you cheer for black soccer players" (very wide spread default sentence for useful idiots).
It's not about the color of the skin, it's about the threat of people's lifestyles. People that are actually racist are a very small fringe. What most people hate is watching their communities changed. Take Mallorca, for example. A lot of people hate it because germans changed it. Sure you can hear them sing spanish songs and somewhat blend in but they're still clearly changing the landscape and they're white. Is it racism? No, it's a culture noticing that another is replacing them and nobody likes that.

And about the movies, it's another funny story. I never cared about black actors, as a matter of fact some of my favourite characters were performed by the likes of Denzel Washington or Dani Glover.
Now it's different because back in the day their characters made sense, now it's black people forced into the cast (to even reach the point where they play a known white fictional or historical character) and usually paired with a blond stunning woman and it's quite apparent why they do that.

I just remembered this.

It's like Lethal Weapon. I never thought oh wow such a diverse cast! It's just Mel being a badass and Glover doing his thing with their spaghetti fuckup accomplice. Glover also has a black wife in the movie, Gibson has a white lover. Traditional family values in Hollywood, shocker. I still watch LW3 to this day

>implying Sup Forums has any sort of coherent ideology beyond saying whatever happens to be the most edgy at the time

You're giving a bunch of 19 year old NEETs way too much credit.

They put the homosexual comedian from Kayle And Peele or whatever their show's name is. Can alredy figure what kind of garbage it's going to be.

Also I feel sorry for the kid, can actually figure why he's in the cast too.

that game isnt still alive is it?

Why is he mowing down the local gay bar patrons?

Why aren't you?

>a movie where half the cast is minorities
And not a virtue signalling faggot among them

Oh Christ just fucking kill me now.

The agenda that was pushed in the early days was more about demonizing the white men than pushing the strong womyn and diversity agendas.
Just notice how many male characters are divorced (Kramer vs Kramer), abusive (Falling Down), or just flat out terrifying their families (The Shinning).
There was also a strong pushing for desentization of ritualistic violence and/or torture (Hellraiser, Saw, Hills Have Eyes, etc) or even kids suffering (Poltergeist, IT, etc).
Every other agenda was much more subtle, like feminism and strong womyn (Alien), that's probably why we gorgled it up but can't stand today's movies while younger generations are alredy introduced to them.

An Aryan man conquering an alien foe in untamed wilderness.
It's also a retelling of Beowulf

Man, I can't stand any forms of media that have come out in the last decade. Moves, music, games... they're all chock full of propaganda.

Men
Soyboys and nignogs and some kid have to save a whore the movie

I don't even know what to say. Their only hope is that The Predator doesn't have a taste for soy.

>Deathwish 32
I knew they made a lot of sequels, but that seems excessive.

A bunch of buff chads (accompagned by one single beta, who thanksfully died first) fighting a manly battle vs communists and ayylmao warrior.

That's not to like?

based Sven