Oh no. Oh nonononoHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh no. Oh nonononoHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaUqdIFUbxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>active shooter alarm goes off for the 3rd time this week
>teacher barricades the door and everyone hides behind their bulletproof backpacks
>just another drill

Is the jingle accomodating?

I love how it's red, white, and blue.

>Push button
>Fake wall slides out revealing guns

>Only in America
When I went to school we didn't have these "active shooter alarms". What the fuck?
>when you live in a country that unironically uses these buttons
Sad

its for your safety goy, oh no dont read that smallprint its nothing just cameras watchin you 24/7

More like only in WEIMERICA. Notice how before the 1990s mass school shooting were not a common thing.

>britbongs just have a button to protect them

Ahahahaha! How pathetic. Your masters don't trust you enough to have guns to protect yourselves so they give you this useless button instead.

What happens when you push it? Do the sharia police come and stone you for not being tolerant of the Muslim shooter?

God I love her

>Hear shooting from the class room across from yours.

>Students cower in fear but you end up having enough balls to try to help.

>Remember the shooter alarm is in the Hall way.

>Muster enough courage to open the door and sneak to alarm.

>As I’m 3 feet away from the alarm, shooter comes out of the class room and shoots me.

>Alarm is left untouched.

>Shooter keeps shooting people.

>Shooter runs away before cops come.

>Alarm is left untouched.....

Checked and also
>she will never force you to eat her out while she grinds on your face

We had bomb scare in my elementary class. The cops took all day to discover it was just trash.

>ywn convince the retarded kid to press the active shooter button again for keks

Why live

>tfw you talk shit about the white kid’s bionicle collection

Teachers and students are now being instructed to bring cans of food to throw at active shooters as a last resort. If only there was some sort of handheld device that you throw really small cans at supersonic velocities...

You know how the U.S. can solve the problem, right? Guns for all kids and school staff.

This is in your country you retarded mutt.
School shootings are exclusive to your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaUqdIFUbxE

Its those damn genZ that are shooting up all the schools. Those kids got some problems man.

>is in your country
Nice proof there, Mohammed.

>really small cans

Kek

Are you really this ignorant to the rest of the world?

I mean, if you launched a typical can of peas or something at any meaningful velocity, the equal and opposite reaction would be really rough. If you use really small cans, then you can have an effective weapon without that downside.

It's the Counterstrike matchmaking button.

>God I love her
full reddit

when did these people get here ?

Hahaha, you just can't stop sucking that Muslim dick, can you? I could ask you the same question. You see, we don't have Muslims taking over our nation like you do.

USA!

That’s funny

I never go on that website

Reddit is actually a pretty good site for legit discussion. I particularly like how you can reward a particularly good post with Reddit Gold. I've often though Sup Forums should do something similar.

>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!