>2018
>bullfights are still a thing in spain
Spanish people are literal subhumans.
I've heard some criticism towards asian people because of the way they treat animals. You say they are cold and heartless because they kill whales and eat dogs, but the spanish are even worse. They torture animals and make them suffer just for fun.
This is nigger tier behaviour in my book.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBZxfWgf4C8&index=1&list=PLS9aMm6-h0ZjEJ6NajzBGD2p72V_RIY3h
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>man standing in a arena alone against a bull in a fight to death
what's the problem here?

you're a faggot, op. nothing wrong with this. the fighting bulls are bred to kill and are the most vicious beasts I've ever seen. 1500 lbs of pure muscle and hate. they want nothing more than to stick those horns right through you, and they die fighting. their meat is used, literally no different than a slaughter house except the bull has a chance to win.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBZxfWgf4C8&index=1&list=PLS9aMm6-h0ZjEJ6NajzBGD2p72V_RIY3h

go fuck a dog if you love animals so much

Those are some serious neck muscles.

Since when did glory become offensive you cuck?

You'd be an expert on nigger behavior, seeing as you're currently being invaded by them

yep. seen them in person, they are fearsome animals. they look at you like they want to kill you, even on the ranch.

A FUCKING ITALIKEK

>Glorious display of skill and courage
>Nigger tier behaviour
Oh how the mighty have fallen
This is why only those that serve should have citizenship

This is nothing like niggers. They weren't kangz

this and also
>''1 v 1 you fagot''

Bulls are softened up and tired out pretty good by the time the matador comes in to 1v1.

It's pathetic and every supporter needs to be tortured to death.

It's not something I would want to watch personally, but I have no problem with Spaniards doing this insane shit. If I was a bull I'd rather go down trying to kill some asshole as opposed to getting a mallet to the skull in a factory.

you wouldn't dare approach a fighting bull, tired or not. they can run 35 miles an hour, are 1500lbs of pure muscle and are bred killers. matadors get fucked off all the time.

That's not my point, I like bullfighting.

My point is, it's a team effort.

Do you identify yourself as a male, female or bull or both?

I hear a lot of people talking shit about bullfighting. It's their country, their culture. They can do whatever the fuck they want inside their own country as long as it doesn't affect other countries negatively.

Besides it's a man vs beast spectacle which has been part of human civilization since time immemorial. Plenty of matadors getting horn-fucked on all angles by these charging masses of flesh if they fail their duel against them. The only quip I have is if they weaken the bull to the point that it's not even a fair fight between the two.

They also have the running of the bulls where they let a shit-ton of bulls run through the streets and pity for the fuckers that get caught in their path, so it seems like a good trade-off for the cow deaths that happen during the bullfights.

Don't try to force European countries to drop part of their culture or else you're a kike.

Bull fighting and jumping are one of the oldest sports in Europe retard, there is nothing more masculine than fighting a giant beast on your lonesome with nothing but wits and agility

The bulls I am pretty sure have good life and if i was a bull I would like to die in battle