Why do recessions/depressions ONLY happen during republican presidencies?

Why do recessions/depressions ONLY happen during republican presidencies?

>yeah right you shill

in case you don't believe me, here's a list of them. All happened during republican presidencies LMAO

Ulysses S. Grant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1873

Chester A. Arthur:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_of_1882–85

William McKinley:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1893

Theodore Roosevelt:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_of_1907

Warren Harding:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_of_1920–21

Herbert Hoover: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression

Eisenhower:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession_of_1953
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession_of_1958
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession_of_1960–61

Nixon/Ford:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession_of_1969–70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973–75_recession

Reagan: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Monday_(1987)

Bush 1:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_1990s_recession_in_the_United_States

Bush 2:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_2000s_recession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession_in_the_United_States

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why do recessions/depressions ONLY happen during republican presidencies?
they don't

>obama leaf uses a proxy
Sage

Because republicans are complete reactionaries who are too dumb to think critically, so they say "HNNNNUHHHH GO BACK TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE". Absolutely no regard for any form of facts or information.

ive been trying to tell u retards

i dont use proxies dumbass

say the people who think God ordained all races to exactly equal because evolution is hate facts

"GRHUHHHH ALL RACES AREN'T EQUAL BUT IF I ACCOUNT FOR ECONOMIC AND COMMUNAL DISPARITIES BETWEEN THE RACES NO DATA SHOWS SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE BUT LETS KILL ALL THE NIGGERS GUYS GHUUUUUH"

if you control for economic and communal disparities there are still race differences

Also there isn't a single majority black city on all earth that isn't poor and violent.

Not one example of one city in 1 billion black people lmao

I remember them being less stupid in the past. Their policies were still wrong and self-serving but they didn't lie to themselves about it. Can't remember now what they used to be called, a lot of them were old money blue bloods.

LOOK AT ALL THE LEAF FAGGOTRY
>in all fields

good research btw ameribro and great gif

"THERE ARE STILL DIFFERENCES BUT ILL NEVER PROVIDE SUPPORTING DATA AND CITIES WHICH ARE DISTINCTLY RICHER PER CAPITA AND SUPPLY THE COUNTRY WITH THE MAJORITY OF ITS GDP ARE ACKSHUALLY POORER GUYS GHLUUUUUUHHHHHH"

you can't name one black city that isn't poor and violent. You cant do it because it doesn't exist

Here are many studies showing what youre asking for
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf

Why do terrorists get milllions of dollars during democrat presidencies?
Plus that gif is overused.

>recessions happen in 7/8 year cycles
>presidents change often in 7/8 year cycles
>dur wai cycle keep repeat itself???

"HERES MY SOURCE GUYS I KNOW ITS LITERAL MARKETED PROPAGANDA BUT IT STILL COUNTS RIGHT AND HOW COME WHEN WE FORCE POOR BLACK PEOPLE INTO CITIES IT DOESNT BECOME A RICH CITY EVEN THOUGH NO POOR WHITE CITY HAS EVER BECOME RICH BLHUUHHHHHHUUUUUU"

Oh you have specific objections to the studies in that book? Id be interested to hear them

Why is there not one single city on earht that is majority black and doesn't have a violence problem? Why do poor whites commit less crime than poor blacks? Why are places like Vietnam that were bombed to shit very recently so much less crime-ridden than black countries that we have been giving aid to for decades?

I FUCKING KNEW YOU'D BE HERE THE SECOND I SAW THE TITLE
DON'T LIE YOURE ACTUALLY THE OP TOO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
OBONGO GOING TO JAIL BITCH GET FUCKED

>Obama leaf thread
lol

>delt this

we can keep going here btw- why is that when you force Chinese or Ashkenazi jews into poor ghettos, those places become wealthy after a generation or two but this doesn,t happen to blacks?

Or logic

Oh, I thought that the economic success of the times is all because of Obama. But I suppose all these evil Republicans caused instant recession with their evil system of low taxes and low interference.
Good thing the Dems take control shortly after and raise those taxes back up so our businesses can recover :)

retard

The intense malaise of the Obama era made the Carter era look like a picnic.

OP is a fag