twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOTTA
SAVE MY ENERGY
GUYS

Reminder that Vegeta is handsome.

>0 back story
>0 dialogue
>0 fight scenes
Is Jiren the absolute worst antagonist of all time?

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. The. Dub. The most inaccurate, ruining, damaging, disgraceful, disrespectful dub out there. The dubfags insulting joji yanami have removed the last bit of pity i feel toward dub fans, why do we only see this fanbase defend an innacurate dub? Why don't we see the one peice fanbase cheer on the 4kids dub? Why don't we see the naruto fanbase defend the blade turns into an apple thing? Why is it only DBZ dubfags that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with dubbing, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a dub that vhanges names, personalities, plot points and even the soundtrack (faulconer sucks). I am sick and tired of these retards, i am sick and tired of dubfags whining about "granny goku", they wacth super and all they do is whine about high picthed goku and gohan and claim faulconer is superior and be placed instead. Throughout my life i have always defended the sane dub fans(which i am now doubting their existance) and told people to not generalise all of the dub fans, but this is fucking enough, these people are fucking ruining our way of life, either "normal" dub fans stand up against these fucking psychopaths and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of the fanbase . I am so sorry for any ordinary dub fans, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, the dub and its archaic censorship shit is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice say "kuririn", because I "wish I were japanese". Because kikuchi

Am I the only one that felt bad for furry universe?
I actually liked Sidra, he seemed like a good guy

muh stamina tho

so he's hit 2.0

>Krillinfags

Can't wait for Gohan's new form

>b-but Goku's new f-form! L-Limit Break form c-confirmed!
Threadly reminder that transformationpedros are fucking retarded and live to get BTFO again and again.

I have to agree. Toppo should have at least told us about Jiren's childhood.

f

Reminder that Angel are not to be trusted.

hack writing is pretty much the blame for that.

He's Hit without a day job

Hey anyone know where I can buy that hat?
It's not l-like I'm literally diagnosed with autism or anything haha

Vegetafans:

We have gotten a really good showing this last episode. While in our heart of hearts we all know Vegeta is going to be used to prop someone up.

What is your most realistic dream outcome for Vegeta for the rest of the tournament? I abhorred how he didnt manage to touch Hit once in the last tournament.

Changing his color completely ruins the shtick of being the "guy with normal color that is stronk af".
He's probably getting a new aura and some haircut change.

>Gohan is going to win the tournament
Finally Super does something right.

hi

He at least went out like a champ, but he did try to assassinate Freeza and all that.

Every week a new copypasta
I wonder what it'll be next week

So, is she Jiren's long lost sister or what.

>t. Friendless NEET

reminder caulifla will be the one who spopoviches jiren

Hit is almost entirely defined by that day job. He is even named after it. If Jiren doesn't even have that...holy shit is Jiren worse than Broly?

>fires off draining energy attacks
STILL SAVING MUH ENERGY

Nope, it will be Freeza who spopoviches them both just like he's doing right now with the scrubs.

examples?

DANGERSU TRIANGELU

Super Saiyan causes cancer. Is your form so ultimate now?

Jiren one shots Kale. We already know that.

shes so beautiful...

Please Caulicucks, keep your dumbasses off this thread if you know what's good for you.

GODhan is the true hero of the story, Your waifu is nothing compared to him

>bored
>decide to watch the dub of the most recent episode
>it's absolutely awful
I don't remember kai being this bad

IRON SKIN BATTERU

Reminder
Gohan>>>caulifa

So let's evaluate who has the most power currently. Once upon a time, GohanChads dominated, while VegetaCucks cowered in fear and GokuCucks deluded themselves that SSJ3>Ultimate Gohan.

Nowadays, GokuChads reign supreme. VegetaChads got a brief boost during the Zamasu arc, but now they back at the bottom like the VegetaCucks they are. FriezaChads have gained much power since he jobbed to Trunks. CauliflaChads are gaining power quickly, and only the future knows how far she'll get. JirenChads are also slowly, but surely, increasing in power. The have the highest potential to overtake GokuChads, since Jiren is speculated to be much stronger than Goku as of now, and there's a high chance he'll stay that way, even with the new transformation, but he hasn't done anything yet. Lastly GohanCucks are in a sorry state, at the very bottom of the food chain. Their eternal jobber has jobbed way too many times, and his only positive is being the leader of the cuck squad. KrillinCucks had a good outlook, due to the episodes dedicated to him improving, but he's jobbed too much, especially to a fucking bullet, and is the first U7 elimination. KaleCucks died in the womb.

GokuChads>FriezaChads>CauliflaChads>JirenChads>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cuck/Chad limit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VegetaCucks>>>KrillinCucks>GohanCucks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TienCucks(He wasn't even worth mentioning, everyone knows he's shit)

That shtick was only around for like 10 episodes of the Buu arc.

Reminder that GODhan is going to win this tournament all by himself and he will show your asses who is the boss around here

Sorry faggot but your order is WRONG.

CHADhan and his followers are first, your shit tier waifu and his fanbase belong in the trash

Great start to the thread

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Are you ready?

When U9 got erased, why weren't they scream in pain like Zamasu as they disappeared?

It seems more like they got teleported than erased.

Anyone know the song thats starts playing right when Goku goes SSJ and Vegeta bodies that cat nigga? Probably my favorite OST in Super so far.

Starts around 15:57 in the newest episode.

Reminder that CHADhan cucked his wife and he got away with it

We're about to get at least 2 of those next week.

Reminder that /ourprince/ sent someone flying through the toughest material in the entire Omniverse while in his base form

quality post

Why is everyone suddenly going crazy about Gohan? Leaks or shitposting?

where would they get a chance to scream? youtube.com/watch?v=0Zo7PXui_XU

They took all of 2 seconds to be wiped out.

Both Zen-ohs destroyed it together, so maybe it was more powerful/efficient? It certainly seemed to be over a lot faster than when Future Zen-Oh did it alone.

Vegata may actually win the tournament and take care of Caulifla

The work of the jobber is to sell that someone is terribly strong, and as such, vegeta must need to accumulate a bunch of impressive victories first.
I think hit will be hit.

>He doesn't know
CHADhan has been confirmed to be the last man standing for U7.

See

This much autism shouldn't be possible.

>t. Friendless NEET

Because zeno can do it much more quicker than beerus can

What would you do to her?

I'm glad Virginia finally stopped punching that guy for an episode.

it could be that the cat lady weights a lot

lick

What are you talking about? This thread is QUALITY.

Ask her to step on my junk and call me a filthy ningen.

THE ULTIMATE U7 FIGHTER HAS ARRIVED!

GODhan is going to win the tournament, they already foreshadowed his new form, he is in the ending alongside Goku ready to fight.

He is going to kick ass and that scares these faggots that their meme is going to die

Something about Krillin being a cuck probably

Ralph you're in the wrong thread get out and get cuck by Felix

Vegeta has the best attack strings

I don't know who I hate more

grope

Any goods doujishins of her?

Knock her out of the ToP ring and get her universe deleted

Tell her the potential of half-breeds

Tingle her softly

a-anesan...

But Kristen Stewart was still fucking around

Leave Her To Vegeta

>t. Friendless NEET

Stop this autistic meme now

>20 episodes to build up the tournament
>show literally nothing for the supposed strongest fighter there
What hack wrote this shit?

Was anyone else hyped when Goku and Vegeta pulled off Final Kamehameha as a Bros. Attack?

Sadly there has only been one good doujin of dragonball sine super has aired.

>"God"han
>Not an actual God like /ourprince/ and Gokek
Gohanfags are THIS delusional. Can't wait to see Jobhan get absolutely BTFO by Jiren to fuel his Dad's transformation

Me. It's cool to see them actually kick ass together for once.

Fuck, I can't wait for that to happened to Caulifa

Some pedro posted Gohan with white hair and it got out of control.

No one because they did it to the shitties universe around. Now if they did that to Jiren, it would have been hype.

>tripfag so buttravaged he turned off his trip to whiteknight for himself

When that faggot posts, he needs to be reminded that he's a friendless NEET who entire existence is based around a trip on an anonymous image board.

t. Gohanpedo.

Caulifla is going to solo the cuck squad.

Me. It's nice to see Vegeta get some focus. Good sign that he will get some good fights coming up. Vegeta vs Hit rematch fucking WHEN?

He can hold his own against the gods, that's why he deserves that title

I enjoyed their entire sequence.

I cant remember them ever working in sequence like this outside of movies. It was incredible. Against Black/Zamasu they were just doing their own thing. This one you can actively see them jumping in to help the other and reacting accordingly. It was great

No. Forced memes just aren't funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2c2_a-SUII
this spoiled daishinkan giving goku that look