discord.gg/wr6bSKV
my.mixtape.moe/wruura.cbz
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lola

>yfw Sanji is yours

Why does Oda consider Usopp African?

North african probably.

>Pudding will take one by one of his brothers and sisters and change everyone's memories after the castle collapses
>even Big Mom won't escape from such thing
>she will not be part of the family anymore

Fucking nice, Farewell, scum family

Yo nigga how is Miyazaki connected to the OP anime? I think he's a retard, but just wondering

>SaNatards feel so intimidated by Pudding that they have to make up headcanons in order to sleep well at night

Ah. Classic

Not a SaNafag but i have no idea who she is. Its weird she hasnt gotten a intro box yet. Has this happened before?

>one piece is 20 yrs old
>still not ending
Oda fell for the mangajew and is now a HACK. Story getting dragged without end in sight. Prove me wrong.

There are various reasons Oda could not have revealed her identity box. Nothing suggests that she is some sort of spy and the reason for hiding it may end up being very innocent. Remeber that Stussy had two boxes, one was a cover. Oda could have done the same with Pudding as well had he wanted to truly throw people off.

Thats the point. There is something going on with Puddings intro box. Oda could have done what he did with Stussy but he didn't. Oda didn't just forget about Puddings intro box.

Something else is going on and speculation is appropriate.

She has an infobox. It just doesn't include her name and she shares it with two other characters.

Right there Cafe Caramel Owner is referring to Pudding.

Hm. You might be right. I always took the cafe caramel owner name to be referring to Nitro.
Still weird that Pudding hasnt been revealed as her actual name. Maybe after she saves Luffy and others her introbox will show up.

Her name was kept secret due to the twist that she was Sanji's fiance and Big Mom's daughter. The Big Mom kids naming theme had already been introduced at this point. She also introduces herself as the owner of the cafe when she tells Luffy he should eat everything.

When she told Luffy her name her introbox should have showed up. Thats been the case with every single character up til this point.
Theres definitely something going on with "pudding".

How many hours till spoiler text boys? I NEED THIS CHAPTER

I've never spurged on spoilers. Always kept my self-control. Is it really worth it?

Yeah. Its fun to see the reactions here and the hype just builds up for the scans release. But that's just me. Could be different for others.

Final Chapter Predictions?
Shanks Dies, Luffy becomes Pirate King, WG taken down

>Everyone gathers at Windmill Village in the East Blue
>Luffy finds Shanks son
>Luffy passes the hat onto him
>Kid proclaims "Im going to be King of the Pirates!"
>Party featuring everyone
>Luffy and Crew set sail to explore the rest of the world

>Oda dies from lung cancer
>Kishimoto takes over
>Everyone gets their favorite ship

life with spoilers is better than without

All of the meat of discussion comes from the spoilers.

By the time the scanlation is released people are no longer talking about plot developments or anything because it's been hashed out over and over.

Waiting for the scans are like waiting for a movie to come to Blu-Ray. Everyone has already seen it.

The weeks I do go without spoilers are fun though. It's great seeing something and having to go back look what the Sup Forums reaction to it was like Pika's dolphin nen

Miyazaki is responsible for Toei. Toei is responsible for the One Piece, Dragon Ball, Precure etc etc fiascos

>Miyazaki is responsible for Toei.
That explains why Toei is what it is

5 minutes

>mirror-Nami's face
i can't decide which one makes the best funny faces?

Gastino's sad flashback story when ?

>Damage control before spoilers leak

Way ahead of the curve as always SaNa. Good job!

Turns out he used to work in Law Enforcement. He was working on catching a bad guy when the best Law Enforcement officer in onepiece critiqued his methods and lead to the deaths of innocents.

Ever since then he became a Gangster working on his own

Luffy's successor is Cody who will become Admiral

That explains why Toei is moneygrubbing trash.

Nigga whats the point of predicting the final chapter? We won't see it for at least 15 years, so who knows

>kuzan was revolutionary spy all along and was a good friend of Dragon(Kuzan adopted son of Garp)
>kuzan was a guardian diety to robin all along and made sure she was protected(Dragon taking care of robin through kuzan)

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. Robin is Luffys half sister. Good shit oda, good shit.

that's like the most boringest way to do it

>brook still didnt comment on anything about germa
lol?

Wan Piss of Shit

I hope spoilers will come out later today or tomorrow. We already know the chapter will leak early due to a holiday in Japan.

>implying there is more to that than just "o-oh..! It's the legendary army... Germa Double Six!!"

>you will never be hard boiled like SeƱor

>Legendary

For an army said to be legendary they sure don't live up to the name. At the very least their strongest fighters and leaders the Vinsmokes should be able to put up a better fight against BM's crew. Ichiji seemed like he would at least be able to go toe-to-toe with Katakuri then he got fucked up in like one panel. I guess it's easy to be legendary when you're up against literal weaklings like North Blue villagers but not so much against actual legends like a Yonkou's crew.

Luffy: kids
Zoro: niggers
Nami: sluts
Sanji: pervs
Ussop: cucks
Chopper: little girls
Robin: horny teenagers
Franky: cool guys
Brook: rockers

Can Mangaka veto which studio gets their hands on their work? Doesn't seem like something they would have much say in besides a suggestion for what they want. Plus that was pretty early on in the series life.

>Franky: cool guys
Yep

>Zoro: niggers
Hey I take offense to that. My favorite straw hat is Usopp.

Yonko just have to be on another level. I can't imagine them being able to own and influence so much without being able to back it up with power.

>WG taken down

Why, its not like they are the bad guys. Pirates are generally bigger scums than WG

>I'm all of them

Hiding the history of modern civilization from people is kinda fucked up. Allowing the celestial dragons to abuse their status is bullshit too. The Marines aren't all that bad though. Akainu is off his rocker, but even he isn't completely wrong.

Didnt celestial dragons made WG?

>little girls

Oh...

Only little girls post on Sup Forums.

Their ancestors did. The current ones are just assholes who abuse their power. Well except for Vivi's family.

Vivi's family aren't celestial dragons tho

The Nefertari chose not to live in Mariejois. They are one of the founding kingdoms of the WG though.

Wasn't it stated somewhere that you don't have the same rights as a normal CD if you choose to live somewhere else than Mariejois? I might need to reread Dressrosa again

I can only imagine that the general divinity pathos and assholiness of CDs is a result of living in seclusion and luxuries of mariejois. Doffy's father was labeled a traitor because he said he was a human which really pissed CDs off.

I'm not sure about that, but the only point I was trying to make in my original post was that all their descendants are dickbags except the Nefertari.

Hmmm

ODA, WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHAPTER?

Pudding = mouse confirmed?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

How ironic that you are the one making headcanons.
Pudding should've gotten her intro box during her reveal attacking Reiju because that's who she "really" is. But she didn't so she is hiding something

Your arguments are the same as the beginning of the arc when you said "it's not a trap guises why would Oda do that?"
"Pudding is not lying guises"

Her Infobox will be
>Vinsmoke Pudding - Sanji's waifu

Unironically this

Hey now

Sanji isn't a vinsmoke any more. Did you not read the last chapter? Unless she married Yonji then yeah she will be a Vinsmoke

I love
Nami
Robin
Viola
And Pudding is full of rats A.K.A a World Goverment Rat.

What do you mean? He just said Judge isn't his father anymore, that doesn't mean he has to change his name now.

>Nami at top
Told you fags she is special to him

No he said "Vinsmoke Sanji died at sea"
Try again

Pudding.Will.Marry.Yonji.

>Nami: sluts
>Sanji: pervs
They're even more perfect for each other than i thought.

Zoro and Tashigi best couple

prove me wrong

>Zoro and Tashigi best couple
close but wrong.

Is he wrong though

t. desperate SaNafag

Not really.
I just dont think Oda would marry Sanji off until the end.He seems to rely to much on the perv gags.
LuNafags do want to get rid of him though. Right LuNafag?

Reminder that Zoro spent more time with this ghost than any of his crew.

Well Sanji and Nami are the hottest of the series sooo...
Are you sure you were not the one who posted that sweetie?

The hottest boy is Buggy with a ponytail and the hottest girl is Kalifa

They're not even the hottest in their crew

discord.gg/wr6bSKV Looking for people who like one piece to join my discord.I just finished catching up with the anime and would love to discuss it with people.

I miss Monet a lot, what's so wonderful about harpy girls?

Spoilers are for weak willed pieces of shit. Neck yourself faggot

i don't read one piece for the discussion.

has busoshoku haki sort of invalidated zoro's sword upgrades

i mean now that everyone in the new world can turn a wet noodle into an indestructable weapon by imbuing it with haki whats the point of hunting for the super duper mega ultra S+ class swords?

Bege is god

my.mixtape.moe/wruura.cbz backup chapter for anyone who pays for WSJ. Remember it's highly illegal to download this if you don't own a copyright license and you will be v& by the FBI for non compliance.

Fair warning.

thank you

I would imagine a higher quality sword would make both slicing and withstanding attacks easier, despite the mechanism of coating them in CoA haki being the same. It'll likely be expanded on in Wano, given the likelihood of numerous sword-using enemies that Zoro will inevitable get to square off against.

>when your captain is getting stepped on by the hot chick and you're about to get pounded by the big black genie
When is Sanji going to catch a break?

Dump it faggot

We are Barto Club and we bring the ruckus

Nah a low grade sword covered in Haki is still a low grade sword. If they have a higher quality of haki than you they're gonna go right through, and break it.

Only niggers and cucks like Ussop

>Chopper was able to hold back Luffy but not Sanji
IT'S OVER

>Successor

More like final battle. Since his growth started to mirror Luffy's I've been hoping for a full circle kind of thing where he catches up with Luffy.

Yes they can. Shaman King's mangaka recently vetoed a new adaptation because he wants the same soundtrack and voice cast.