So the golden shower story from here + this lead to the dossier

I think things started here with the piss story, but then there were also these Ukranian guys...

These Ukranian guys convinced Schiff they were the Ukranian minister of something, and that they had naked Trump komprimat.

They also gave a couple of "passphrases" ...it's hillarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxHrn6Byz3g

Fake and gay

We did it

wow good job reddit, you did it.

This is pure Kremlin desperation. Where's your dated archive links you inbred Russian faggot?

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ever notice how there's never an archive link to back up these images?
Pic somewhat related.

While I don't doubt you've actually had some success spreading disinfo I don't think it goes as far as you might think unfortunately.

You have no conception of our power.

Eh, I think being that full of yourself is a pretty obvious tell.

that's the funniest schiff ive read in a long time.

No he's true you haven't the slightest idea how powerful the collective autism of this board is.

I also watched the Rick Wilson saga go down so its not a fabrication. It's archived.

Do you realize Sup Forums stopped Israel from bombing the super bowl?

I don't doubt that it actually happened, I just don't think most people consider Rick Wilson (mediocre columnist for a mediocre paper with only 320k) twitter followers to be a source of their info. He's like maybe a tier above e-celeb.

We wuz

Post the dated archives faggot.
Wilson was reading from the dossier you idiot. Every political operative in the GOP camp had it for months and months before the Buzzfeed publication.