"We demand women be allowed to join fire departments and not be treated any differently than their male counter parts."

>"We demand women be allowed to join fire departments and not be treated any differently than their male counter parts."
>"Ok."
>gets pregnant
>"I demand maternity leave and light duty."
>"No, we don't have special policy for pregnancy and you will continue full duty like your male counter parts."
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/06/florida-county-wont-let-pregnant-firefighter-do-light-duty.html

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/ireland/islam-is-irelands-third-largest-religion-451879.html
indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/ireland-attracts-a-lot-of-indians-as-it-has-clean-image/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED Florida

Retards on FB and Twitter don't get why giving a member of a firefighter team is bad.
A job where you need your core members to do your job properly can't have a member sitting at home because she's pregnant.

They claim they just want to be treated equally until something like this happens and then they want special privileges meanwhile no one else gets that special privilege

Women in the workforce was a mistake.

This is how you suppress fertility.

Only way a male firefighter can get leave is if he's injured or someone dies.

The fuck are you on about Ireland?

Pic related.

>t.woman

Me so happy when you make women choose career over family. Good goy.

Yeah putting them in the line of fire as police officers, or in the center of fires and natural disasters is preserving the white race.
Fuck off with your reverse psyche bullshit.

Says she has 500 hours of paid leave that she refuses to use because she wants to use it when the kid is born. So basically she's just being selfish and has a very clear solution to the problem and is actively choosing to not use it.

A woman is a homemaker first and foremost.

bullshit.

anyone suggesting that women should be in the workplace at all is a subversive.

Women working is a mistake.
The 19th amendment is a mistake.

No, this is how you suppress civilian safety and confidence. Firefighting isn't some job you just do until you get knocked up. Its a FRATERNAL institute with the sole purpose of protecting the civilian populace above all else.
This piece of shit isn't truly committed to helping her fellow man, if she was she would have quit to go be a pregnant piece of shit somewhere else to free up a slot for someone who actually wants to do the job in earnest.

Cops may have had a seedy undercurrent, but they protected the peace when the time came, they stopped actual bad guys on the street. Then they let women in and now you might not get a cop to come to your house, not out of malice, but becuase the woman driving couldn't find you even with gps or the squad was at some gay pride parade instead of doing their jobs.
They corroded the faith the populace has in the police more than any level of mafia style corruption ever did.

And now they are going to do it to people that don't even fight evil, just misfortune. They are corrupting people that actually want to put their fellow man above themselves. Its disgusting.
The firehouse should have axed her the second she did the interview, cut any form of severance she would have had. Anything to show that this sort of fraternal fracturing won't be tolerated.

>Its a FRATERNAL institute with the sole purpose of protecting the civilian populace above all else.
nigga this isn't fairyland it's America

I hope she finds herself in an Office Space situation where those hours didn't roll over and no one told her as a joke.

This is literally a kike psy op thread.

Women in the work place could be your wives or your sisters. The continuation of your genes. Making them choose between career and children is why women are waiting too long to have kids.

Funny how user here
Had that infographic so to hand.

Its almost like the was expecting someone to call him a DIRTY SCHEMING KIKE.

kek
Women don't belong in the workplace, potatofaggot.

I know, thats why I'm so upset about this. If this bitch wanted to bake cupcakes or something I wouldn't care. Police, firefighters, and EMT personnel are above this sort of shit in my mind.
I know I'm "wrong" but I'm not really. Its reality that is wrong, and thats why when the pendulum really starts its swing, shit is going to get real.

So about 3 months? Not a very long time for a white woman to devote to the most vunerable time in the life of her WHITE baby.

>Making them choose between career and children is why women are waiting too long to have kids.
look at this whiteknight faggot
bitches make me sick

t. 56%

There is a reason you are going extinct.

Your minor spelling errors and where they occur, coupled with your retard level intellect show me that you are obviously some currynigger and not a part of the white race.

What advantage is there to women in the workplace, faggot?

I'm literally a white man with a pregnancy fetish.
Women should be kept at home and kept full of babies all the time.
Women in the workforce is exactly what keeps them from having families and putting it off until they are 35.

>I want the white race to thrive!
>I hate white women!

Screamed the virgin.

he is roght. 60% of the los angeles fire department is related.
I had a friend that wanted to be a fireman, he even went to school for it but he will NEVER get hired because he doesnt fit the profile
light duty means you give up your pay and benefits and become a secatarty at city hall. which she isnt even trained for anyways

>spell checking for Sup Forums.
Thats for niggers. I spell check in my job. You have a job right?

They should fire her since she can't do the job she was hired to do.

>Women in the work place could be your wives or your sisters.
This isn't fucking job at a call center or Walmat. This is firefighting where you are either in danger putting out fires or rescuing someone with their lives in your hand.
If she knew she was planning on having a family she should have chose a different career.
Not one of the most dangerous jobs there are.
Your argument doesn't make sense and ou know it.
Women will get pregnant regardless of career. If they don't it's for other reasons.

It would be fun to rape a pregnant woman, tho.

Dude why are you arguing against this. She knew what she signed on for, she literally had a union contract to sign that SPECIFICALLY says you can't do this so she throws a tantrum because it's not fair.

I don't fucking care if she's white, she's acting like a God dammed nigger and we don't need those kinds of whites.

Lol I just checked and there are no spelling errors. Jew.

>spelling properly is for niggers

Why are the irish such a stereotype?

Yeah I do, but nice deflection without actually denying my accusation.
THIS POTATO NIGGER ISN'T EVEN A SPUD, JUST A NORMAL PAKINIGGER.

t. 20% white by 2050

Thats the plan right?

>There is a reason you are going extinct.
>you are going extinct
You just outted yourself Patel!
You curry snorting cunt.

Claiming there are spelling errors when there are none and hating on pregnant white women is for niggers.

Nigger.

What advantage is there to women in the workplace, faggot?

it is more fun to rape a women trying to get preggo. then she doesnt know if it was her husbands or yours and abortion messes up the feritiy drugs.
check out my edge

Pregnant women turn me on so much, must be their pheromones. Have to try really hard not to grope them in public.

Women weren't meant to work you fucking jew. Allah made them to bread and look after the children. While you work your ass off.

What the fuck are you south american niggers smoking? There are no muslims or indians in Ireland.

There are however MILLIONS of them in the US.

>Had that infographic so to hand
what the fuck kind of diction is that?
>Its almost like the was expecting...
It's and he are what you meant, but you had shwarma on the brain.

It's just one of those things I have to do to "get over it" and be able to live my life. Rape a few pregnant women, diddle a few kids, no biggie.

ow the edge

That's exactly the problem. Women today put their (((careers))) ahead of family, and all of society suffers for it.

Whiter than you muhammed. Keep calling for white extinction. We wont have it.

rabid animals deserve to be put down

Amen. It's the modern day Universal Basic Income.

The vast majority don't deserve their paycheck.

Now we know you're just a Paki troll.

Join forces with the based muslims against your own women then I guess.

Good luck.

>I want the slightly above average salary and cushion job prospects this field offers that accompanies my lack of credentials
>WHAT HARD WORK? NO I CANT DO THAT
>I'M P...PREGNANT

women...never once

so I've never known, is this like real training footage or is it some kind of sketch/joke?

The opposite is true. The 2007/8 crash saw massive government job losses - mainly women; 2008 was the highest year of births since 1972. Do the math. Women in jobs = low fertility regardless of maternity leave.

A random US flag comes into the thread spouting muzzie-tier degeneracy right as a muzzie Irish fucker gets called out, and the muzzie Irish defaults to "more muslims in the US than Ireland" as his next attack.
Almost seems like a setup doesn't it?

The US has millions of pakis. Millions of jews. Millions of blacks. Also a declining white population.

>loosing

Really? Loosing?

Looks like we're losing our grasp of basic English as well.

Oh motherfuck. LOL a new favorite.

>checked
>mfw the sandpeople get it and potatofaggots don't
WHAT ADVANTAGE IS THERE TO WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE YOU FUCKING SHILL FAGGOT

Tits or gtfo

I just accused you of being a muzzie fucking shit and not an Irishman. Multiple times. And you've replied each time, and never said I was wrong, just attacked a different vector that no one was talking about.

Eat shit you goat fucking shitskin.

If we banned women from the work place entirely you might be right. Instead we have the worst of both worlds where they are allowed to work but also punished for having children.

Encouraging them to have children while part of the work place is the first step towards solving our social problems.

Keep a few overfed overdeveloped preteens locked in my basement purely for their sexual secretions someday, pretty normal stuff. What say you, nu/pol/?

And Ireland has a million mutant gingers your point Rohit?

So then you think this woman in the OP, has done no wrong and should get her maternity leave?

I dont need to prove anything. Brown people are like unicorns in Ireland.

In the US however they are 50% of the population. YOU are the muslim.

They aren't "punished" for anything. Having a full time job that you can perform correctly and raising children correctly are just mutually exclusive and women don't want to accept it.

I can only offer you a penis instead

Thanks for conceding that you are a paki nigger.

>says the potatonigger whose national stereotype is getting drunk and beating their wife when she asks for enough money to buy the litter of children food
If a woman has children, should she really be in the workplace? Or is you just retarded?

>I don't need to defend myself at all
>but I feel an innate passion for defending a divisive article that will only serve as a platform to destabilize the west
You really aren't doing the best job here achmed.

Had a house fire when i was a kid in florida, the panes of glass screamed like a little girl before exploding, hair on the back of my neck singed off, had to break a door down to get my sister out safley, both dogs died from the sheer amount of smoke, which almost knocked me out as well, its no joking matter, women need to stay their asses out, serious as a heart attack. Shes putting peoples lives and property at risk. Can she fireman carry her own weight? Tear down drywall in seconds? Kick doors in? No? Then she needs to find another job.

Says the american whos national stereotype is doing hard drugs, being fat, being stupid and being non white.

Nigger.

My neighbor is a firefighter and last year he told me about how they had to hire some bitch even though she failed.all the tests multiple times. He doesn't seem to like his job anymore and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why...

4,500,000 Jews and declining. 35,000,000 native born negroes and declining, less then 500,000 pakis, 192.5 million actual Europeans and growing. Only Rural retards are declining. Wish I could say the same for every country in Western Europe besides Ireland funnily enough. I look up to you guys honestly.
39% of the population, then 2% Semitic (Jewish or Arab). Though that’s mostly confined to cities.

Muhammed Jose Tyroneberg.

lel

>a woman
>firefighter

Affirmative action has gone too far. Good luck to any grown ass man stuck under some rubble in a burning house whose life depends on a 120 lb woman to save him

Yes, but not in essential/ emergency services like the FD. She is looking to game a system that is critical infrastructure. Be reasonable. If she was a lawyer or admit clerk, I'd agree.

>Preschool on fire, kids dying
>all women in flammable hajabs on light duty nobody to put it out
See! Diversity is our STRENGTHS!

You are so butthurt. I'm sorry my american tier logic has you so flustered. No matter how you try to disparage me, knowing that my logic and reason has your goatbrain shorting out is pure kek.

>Encouraging them to have children while part of the work place is the first step towards solving our social problems.
Women do have children while working the bitch in the OP is proof of that and on the tv news report there was another one just like her who started a support group because female firefighters getting knocked up seems to be common.
The issue is that women in dangerous jobs shouldn't be there and if they insist on doing the job step down if you get pregnant and can't do the duties in full.
The point you keep trying to make is a lie.
Only high wage women put off pregnancy because the money is their top priority. All the others get married and have kids all the fucking time.

god i hate women. no, i hate the jews who give women a platform under the guise of feminism and equality to do shit like this and get away with it

What a retarded kike. Discussion with Jews is pointless l. The only solution is to kill your people. Women working drives pay down and leads to less jobs for young men to start families with. Women shouldn't leave the house that's what Allah intended for them. But you won't stop jewing until we remove your kind.

Did I touch a nerve there Patty? Or are you just lashing out because you're hungover and you've drunk yourself into being poor and stupid? You're worse than Mexicans when it comes to keeping your shit together.

>Making them choose between career and children is why women are waiting too long to have kids.

Making them think a career which will never be meaningfully compatible with children regardless of accommodations made for them, is a fulfilling way to spend their life is why women are waiting too long to have kids.

Any real career women in full time employment will realise kids will just make her a bad employee. The employer might give her gibmedats, but she knows she'll just be another overpaid affirmative action hire same as the nigger down the hall. A woman with some honour won't force her employer into that ... so she's less likely to have kids period.

Women should be told this out of the gate. So they can make informed choices in their life. Instead of kike lies about how employers should just shower them with gibmedats for having a womb.

Latinas make for vastly superior mothers and wives but I dont want beaner babies. Wat do Sup Forums?

>a woman with honor...

Are you fucking high?

BLEACH
WE NEED YOU
On another note, have you guys noticed how frantically that ireland fag posts? Why do you keep replying?

Guessing it's an exercise, judging by the comical way the instructor(?) runs away after the thot thumbles the throw.

>pic related
This
newfags pay attention, read anons pic for a red pill on feminism. It's worth it

irishexaminer.com/ireland/islam-is-irelands-third-largest-religion-451879.html
"There are 63,400 practising Muslims living in Ireland and approximately 50 mosques and prayer centres within the State, with five Muslim clergymen or qualified imams."

indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/ireland-attracts-a-lot-of-indians-as-it-has-clean-image/

"While the Island nation sees more than 7 million tourists from all across the world annually, Ireland also has presence of more than 25,000 Indians and 2,000 students from India study there. "

Lying currynigger detected.

I just like pushing buttons. Dude is pathetic.

>women should be granted benefits for working
>women shouldn't be working

Which is it you dumb potatonigger?

I think a lot of them have support roles in the unit but don't realize it so they walk around with their chests stuck out like they're legit firemen.
Chances are OP does EMT calls and maybe hand out equipment during an emergency and has never had to carry a full grown adult to safety or handle the fire hose.
They're literally kids holding the player 2 controller and controlling Tails.

Literally 1% - 1.3% and about the same % of infants in the US are Indian or Muslim. Literally less then 500,000 Asian Indians in the US. 60% of which are men over 35 who were born in India