/MEMOS/ General FISA Corruption

February 02, 2018
House Intelligence Devin Nunes Memo
>intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
February 06, 2018
Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo
>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
February 07, 2018
The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of It
hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
(e-mails and text messages)
hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
(Soon)
DOJ Inspector General Report
If you think the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, position is not important, remember this: Remarkably, President Obama did not appoint a permanent one for the State Department during Mrs. Clinton’s entire tenure.
When John Kerry took over as Secretary of State, the newly appointed IG found and disclosed that Mrs. Clinton used an illegal secret server..
Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch stymied his efforts at every turn.
Their defiance of his Congressionally-mandated duties was so egregious he and 46 other IGs wrote a letter to Congress complaining of the Obama administration’s obstruction.
Sally Yates, who was the Number Two person at DOJ, blocked Mr. Horowitz from oversight of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice.
Notably, that is the division that worked with the FBI on the Steele dossier and the FISA “warrant” to create the “Russia collusion” pack of lies.
For almost a year, he has been investigating how Mr. Comey, the FBI and Department of Justice handled the issue of Mrs. Clinton’s emails and matters that may be related to that.
>archive.fo/MHQRf
>archive.fo/vCOrb

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
youtu.be/bc_pUJOzhrE
scribd.com/document/370966192/Strzok-Page-texts#download&from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for posting this user.

Israel is so fucked.

+1

Bump.

stay boy, stay.

Can somebody tell me what happened today? Damn I'm confused

Story on the pic?

fuck that picture makes me want to throw up.
pretty sure that picture was on Comet Ping Pong's facebook. you know, the restaurant that supposedly was the victim of a right wing conspiracy called "pizzagate". he has pictures of taped up toddlers on his Facebook. fuck

(page 10-11) Homeland Security Ron John Memo:
3. The FBI found that 110 emails in 52 separate email chains contained classified information at the time the emails were sent or received— including eight chains that contained Top Secret information, 36 chains that contained Secret information, and eight chains that contained Confidential information.41 Another 2,000 emails were later determined to contain classified information.42 This is why Director Comey originally referred to the “sheer volume” of classified information flowing through Secretary Clinton’s email server.43 “Sheer volume” was later edited out from Director Comey’s statement, even though he cited “vast quantities” of classified material as a consideration weighing in favor of prosecution.44

4. According to Director Comey, Secretary Clinton “used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.”45 As a result, Director Comey’s original statement assessed that “it is reasonably likely that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s private email account.”46 “Reasonably likely” was downgraded to “possible” in the final statement.47

>hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it

These memos are a complete nothingburger. I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

It's so tiring. I need rest, I need some sleep. Go to sleep, tomorrow, another day. Good night guys, sleep well.

I just spent 3 hours looking through this and didn't find anything. its literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

I think this whole thing is a waste of time and a psyop. I am so sorry but I have wasted enough time on this matter. I think I must sleep now.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

These Memo threads are getting slid HARD today. I've already seen three previous good ones get archived before reply limit today. BUMP THESE LADS!

John Giacalone - FBI
James Tugal - Former FBI (Now at Deloitte)
David Bowdich - FBI
Johnathan Moffa - FBI
Trisha Anderson - FBI
George Toscas - DOJ
Randy Coleman - FBI Counter-Intelligence
Brian Brooks - FBI Director of Operational Technology Division
Michael Kortan - FBI Office of Public Affairs

Humpity Bump

back to page one with you

Hey Hillary, btfo. tell huma Sup Forums says hello.

bumparino

Humpstock?

Whats the media spin on this one? Shills spamming nothing-burgers. I dont watch the msm but Im curious as to what ((they)) are saying

Bump

bump

QRD of Nunes memo for the slow

Trey Gowdy questions Agent Jason Herring and the associated Page/Strock commentary in their texts

youtu.be/bc_pUJOzhrE

This will be the last portion of the cabal that falls. What happened today is that the Grassley memo revealed in the page/strzok texts that they referred to Obama directly, then in the memo it was changed to senior administrative official (presumably to slow cook Obama).

In other word:
Obama said he didn't talk to agencies about investigations
He did
The texts prove it
Hillary is cooked because secret comms breach

bump

I will bump while I'm reading page and stryoks text messages.
scribd.com/document/370966192/Strzok-Page-texts#download&from_embed

There is a link if anyone wants them. Its 502 pages! Woohoo! Just hope we can find the damming info about the "insurance policy" and "our task". I can't wait until it leads to brennan, clapper etc and their fake jar report on Russians hacking the election. It started with them because of seth rich.

But Schiff