This is a picture of a young boy who was tortured by MS13...

This is a picture of a young boy who was tortured by MS13. Spread this to your friends and family who are for open borders.

Fuck beaners man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipfcH1fxCg4
youtube.com/watch?v=rrf0cH4o_g4
youtube.com/watch?v=VA8jv1M6Y2g
youtu.be/rrf0cH4o_g4
youtube.com/watch?v=syyXdBg9BIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally the set for Alien

Thats how fucked MS13 is man, cant believe how much their torture resembles Alien

Uh Mexican cyborgs ....

False, that boy had it coming to him

>the absolute state of leftypol subversion

watch out for them aliens... illegal aliens

I know you're angry about losing Mother, Ash...but sort yourself out already. I mean you have a good head on your shoul...ders.

Wtf is this?

Mexican are not people confirmed.

Did he dieded?

As I said, a young boy who was tortured by MS13

You mean Aliens

is he gonna be ok?

>You mean Aliens
"illegals" isn't insulting enough?

this.

>inb4 this thread gets 100 replies

As others have said, this is a prop from the movie Aliens. You can tell just by, you know, fucking looking at it.

> I can’t pretend what your chances are against open border rats, but...you have my sympathies.

hes dead dave

He's an android, he'll pull through

What exactly was done? did they cut off his head, stick tubes all over the place and leave him in snow?

You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies. :)

No it was done ny illegal aliens in ms13. Idk the capeshit you are talking about,anyway. This is REAL life bruh

The level of Mexicans... it’s true they aren’t sending people!

No he went batshit and had to be put down

see

youtube.com/watch?v=ipfcH1fxCg4

10/10

They technically were not aliens as this was done in Mexico

Clownposter, is that you?

Next time when you shit post, don't use a recognizable movie still as your bait.

Do robot beaners dream of electric fences?

Drumpfftard racists are next!! Enjoy it nazis!!

They connected his major arteries and blood vessels to keep him alive, so he could observe his decapitated body for a few hours before brain death.

He was a rival cartel leader so it's a crueler than usual punishment. Brutality like this makes you realise why other cartel leaders are brutal in kind. It's an ever increasing spiral of innovative evil.

So what do they did to him?

>the perfect organism

What did he mean by this?

I'll be spreading the words: White Community Hater to all the white people of the world user. Your side failed to shut down Free Speech and free thought. Doesn't it hurt that three simple words identify your reason for existence? AKA, They Goyim know. Shut it down. Say White Community Hater out loud to get a feel for its power. Practice. White Community Hater. White Community Hater. White Community Hater. Your only defense against the truth is your Jewish Masters and the white Good Goy Enforcers who do the fighting for the JM's. You are about to go really crazy, me thinks.

Daily reminder MS13 kills niggers in LA all the time. Thank you Based Mara Salvatrucha

I love you

I dont think you understand fine shitposting and why OP chose this image. Off the set of ALIENS talking about ILLEGAL ALIENS. Its simple yet fucking funny. How about you stop being a party pooper you dumb nigger

Obvious leftist attempt at spreading fake news, probably a writer who has a article about "alt right fake news use image from alien" waiting for some random nobody to share this so he can publish the article.

hey OP, say nigger

>ITT. The Superior White Man fears inferior beings.

How is that a bad thing?

nice BS attempt at defense of the OP, you one of his discord buddies?

>its another UR A SHILL XDDD poster from TD

I can't believe they stuck anal beads into his neck cavity wound, these people are sick OP. why you make me throw up?

Fucking animals. Let in the fucking parasites and this is how they repay us...

Yes im from polgbt

youtube.com/watch?v=rrf0cH4o_g4
watch before it's taken down, not on Liveleak yet

Remember that these acts of communal violence are just there to greater enforce repression in the shadows.

Be ready to get rekt white bois

Why is this shit allowed by mods? More legit threads get deleted for no reason than some mod or fag online complain. This place resembles IGN more and more

Fuck you im closing the borders. Liberal faggot i hope you burn.

Nooooooo

t. Mexican American doing damage control

It's not fucking funny. OP should be more funny next time.

what is that white stuff and white balls?

M.O.M.M.Y GIVE ME MILKIES

>that flag
>not getting the joke

Oh boy

It's your destiny

youtube.com/watch?v=VA8jv1M6Y2g

Goddamn, for a Q larper you ASK too many questions. Fuck man, at least do the King Larp of tripcodes justice.

Oh, nevermind. It's a movie reference.

my friend do you even ridley scott that's ash not bishop

Nerve gas

Is that nazi ok OP?

Lol, the shills trying to get people to believe this

Fake

That’s sad... poor kid

>Im Mexican because i don't like fake news used to discredit out talking points
By all means, if you want to discredit yourself and let people peddle fake information here then fine. We need to be red pilling as many people as possible right now.

Can admit this is 100% true amigos

the white stuff is lymph and the white spherical structures are called lymph nodes

>>You mean Aliens

Does that look like Lance Henriksen to you, retard?

Q predicted this...

>8 years of no fap

This. Their goal is to find the ultimate way to keep a man alive and torture him for as long as possible without killing him. Make him feel pain and go through as much terror as possible for days, weeks, months, years? As long as possible. They enlist doctors to help them. Easy to do when you can threaten to kill the doctor's entire family.

So yeah, maybe allowing a lot of shady Mexicans into the U.S. is a bad idea. Maybe Trump has the right idea in trying to keep them out. Just maybe.

No

why is he covered in flour? is he a baker?

also there is more skin attached to the base of his neck than could ever have been attached to the body. this is shit.

Definitely punching nazis it's not enough. We should do this to them

This. I wouldn't be surprised if OP worked for buzzfeed or some other low quality ""news"" like huffington post

For anyone that doesn't realize, this is the way the slowest element of leftypol/shareblue troll those on the right, hoping they spread these things immediately, to prove we traffic in fake pictures/stories.

It's a loathsome tactic, from deeply loathsome people... there are tens of thousands of real examples that are more compelling. Be careful. Dishonest cuck actors everywhere

He has my sympathies

Its a prop from alien user...

In just five years from now

Its from one of the alien movies

?

The morning sun rises. You awake and look in the mirror. In front of you lies a bald headed young man coverred in tattoos from head to toe. You are a modern Mayan warrior, a member of the feared and respected Mara Salvatrucha. You don't know fear and death is your best friend. Just yesterday a group of niggers robbed and beat a group of central american immigrants. Today you avenge them. You pick up your machete and throw on a wife beater. Outside your homeboys await. Bald headed and full of tattoos as well. All armed with machetes. You get your car and drive towards compton. No one says a a word. All silent, eyes focused on the road. You arrive and see a group of niggers harrassing more central americans. "Give me some change amigo! Or i'll cut yo muffagin face nigga"!
They see you. You see the fear in their eyes. "Ay amigo how you doing. We wuz just going to go home already" says one of the niggers nervously with Crip gang tatted on his chest. You raise your machete and decapitate him at once. You slash right and another Crip falls to the ground. Your homeboys do the same. A whole gang of niggers is slaughtered in seconds. You turn around and you see the police behind you. You know it's time to go to prison. But its ok. More negros to kill. For La Mara.

Which shit rag fake news do you write for commie cunt?

We're ready.

It's not enough to keep them out, it's our duty as civilised peoples to wipe evil beaner DNA off the face of this earth.

Which one?

ok, I'll bite, what are those small balls busting out of his body portion?

The Daily Stormer

No,
Alien.
youtu.be/rrf0cH4o_g4

the first and the best one

Glass balls and fibre optics

Zyklon B

Lol

Not gunna change anything. Libshits have a hard time believing that the Mexican Cartel are also the Mexican police. This shit is even common knowledge among Spics but fat chance trying to get a Huwite Libshit to understand that. They think the rest of the world is civilized like a White country.

>This is a picture of a young boy who was tortured by MS13. Spread this to your friends and family who are for open borders.
I saw this at the theater when I was a kid. I like how they hooked up some alligator clips to his neck and the motherfucker boots right the fuck up after the big nog had torn his head off with a fire extinguisher.
youtube.com/watch?v=syyXdBg9BIc

More like in five years. 2018+5=2023