Women: The Movie

>I want a nice guy
>But I want to fuck jerks
>I want a kid
>But also I want to sleep around with multiple men
>I like being bossed around
>Except I bitch to my friends about it

youtube.com/watch?v=fTHYHhqak08

Contradictions like these will soon come to bear if they haven't already. Take for example the soyboy epidemic. Women have berated and vilified men to such a degree that ordinary men today who seek a partner have to emasculate themselves in order to fit into what women presently see as an ideal mate. This means men being no more than another obedient child in women's eyes. Most men I know refuse this concept, due to it erasing their masculinity. There will be a time when women will need and want to rely upon traditional masculine men, but I believe that those men will have moved on to have partners who dwell in reality, while these feminists will be stuck raising two children and being miserable.

>Stop objectifying me!

>dresses like a whore

>2018
>still watching shit created by jews and their goy director pets

kek
Gotta love how much they have to force themselves to only date "good guys".

Tbh this kind of cognitive dissonance only happens in women of low quality.

Maybe even in higher quality, just kept under control better.

Man...

Slowly but surly, women are realizing they can't be insufferable cunts to men for all eternity... we will replace them.

I'm referring both to the trap phenomenon as well as fuckbots btw

>let's hate women for doing what they want with their own bodies and never mind the real problems

women getting equal rights is what led to this in the first place

>trap phenomenon
Nigga you gay hahaha
>fuckbots

Its so sad how you cant see that your "replacements for women" are both restricted to the GigaNerd subculture you cant break out of lmao

Top tip
>you can tell if a woman is on birth control by the type of man she picks

On the positive side it looks like they're showing the whore lifestyle as negative. On the negative side they're still used up whores and it's unrealistic they'll make good wives.

those are only problems because of women and the weak men who give them power, you whiteknight faggot.

nuff said

I'm not replacing women, user. You're focusing too much on your own insecurities by zeroing in on the fact that I mentioned traps and sexbots. I'm merely pointing out that women are useful to breed and that's about it. If women are going to make recreational sex a hassle, they will be replaced.

she's hotter in brooklyn nine nine where her character is a stone cold bitch

TWO? Try 0. They'll leave no genetic trace.

My grandma who was born in 1941 said that there were still sluts back in her day but it was kept so under wraps and secret you might not notice. Nowadays there's constant reminders this is the world you live in.

Giving women rights was a mistake.

The western world which has survived invasions from the fiercest warriors for thousands of years (Mongols, Turks, Arabic caliphates, etc.) has been destroyed within 100 years of giving women rights.

>having to make a group pact and be moved by peer pressure in order to avoid "jerks"
Impressive social commentary, really

Looks like sex and the city 2.0.

60 years ago, women had a stress free life handed to them. How difficult can it be to be a full time mother and housewife in the white american suburbs?

Sauce?

T. Negro

When they come down in price you'll have a half a dozen of them and a fem Vegeta.