SPREAD THIS PICTURE

FUCK KING NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
scribd.com/document/370966192/Strzok-Page-texts?irgwc=1&content=27795&campaign=VigLink&ad_group=1726779&keyword=ft500noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate#from_embed
c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live
c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live>42
therightscoop.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/2018-02-07-interim-report_the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it.pdf
therightscoop.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/senate-homeland-security-committee-appendix-c-documents.pdf
therightscoop.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/senate-homeland-security-committee-appendix-c-correspondence.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

BUMP

TRAITOR

TREASON

Wow, we got played pretty hard by tptb!

OBAMA ISNT EVEN BLACK RETARDS

He's living up to his claim of being a jew

Bumperino, spread it far and wide brothas

Ok, And? is this illegal or gonna go anywhere?

Nope lol :)

HEY OBAMALEAF, PULL THAT BBC OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND TYPE SOMETHING

bump

BUMP

TRAITOR

TREASON

new string[128];
format(string, sizeof(string), "%s", Messages[random(sizeof(Messages))]);

HAHAHAHA Obama can't even keep the title of president. he's been relegated to the status of Another Senior Government Official.

My fucking sides are traveling to mars at the speed of Tesla

KING NIGGER GOING TO JAIL TO BE WITH HIS PEOPLE

Obama hangs if true

Oh shit. How do I delete a post?

Just to clarify obamas whole position was that he had no clue right and this proves that he did know and the FBI covered for him

They are watching the walls close in. A cornered animal is dangerous.

It needs the quote from him saying he learned about the server through the news.

user... If he actually gets prosecuted for this, it'd be the death penalty.

Q predicted this

A stroke victim could've done a better job circling that.

FUCKING WHAT
ANONS TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS???
OBAMA WAS TALKING TO KILLARY ON HER PRIVATE SERVER????

DELETE THIS

the fuck?

I think this whole thing is a waste of time and a psyop. I am so sorry but I have wasted enough time on this matter. I think I must sleep now.

this

yep
and he lied to the american people about it
this is literally 100% unequivocally Watergate 2.0

Hahaha, first black president gets lynched. That'll keep the former plantation equipment in line for a long while.

how would this make it Watergate 2.0? i'm kinda dumb when it comes to laws senpai

Wow. Yes I was had. I expect a sitting US President to not lie unless in the interest of the American people and to support the American people. Instead all i got was just another nigger.

Obama hangs soon

>asshurt stormfag, the post

Hmm, maybe a YT chat channel to discuss this would be in order but it would have to be in the disguise of a BET television show from someone's bed

The Democratic Party Is Dead.

Traitor

They are Brother Cassidy, BroCass for short

bump!

He committed treason. Obama going to jail for life, or worse.

What inbox was this from?

Palindrome confirms

> So that's what we found.
Source?

Dying, but not quite dead. We need to finish the job.

>hope you have sauce

BINGOOO

>muh obummer
I never got retards like you two. You're the right wing equivalent of "i hate drumpfff guys".
Bill Clinton was 100x more corrupt. I don't see you getting outraged and calling him king negro.

I personally see Obama as not that bad as far as democrats come. Let us not forget he had control of the senate, and the house, and executive. He could have effectively established a dictatorship and rammed down much more legislation down our throats.
He didn't.
You need to stop blaming him for your personal failures in life.

Hey guys what's goin' on here?

Op from last thread. Thanks UK bro.

Zzzzzzzz, nothingburger. Blue wave coming. Don't waste your time reading the texts Trumptards lol

DIRECT LINK TO NEW PAGE/STRZOK TEXT MESSAGES:

scribd.com/document/370966192/Strzok-Page-texts?irgwc=1&content=27795&campaign=VigLink&ad_group=1726779&keyword=ft500noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate#from_embed

Obongo is going to Gitmo

>drumpf is close to prison

>fake news mails pop out

really oy my veys,folks

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

THIS IS IT. HEAR ME OUT. PLEASE.

Look at these texts from three months later. These were sent while Gowdy was interrogating Herring. Strozk is VERY upset at how this interview went between Gowdy and Herring. Start the video 42 minutes in to hear Gowdy: c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live
>42 minutes in on this video: c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live
42 minutes in on this video: c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live>42 minutes in on this video: c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live

Gowdy:
>Were all of the SENDERS of the classified e-mails interviewed? Can you investigate this?
>Herring sputters and says he'll do it
>Did the SENDERS know they were sending classified information?
>More sputtering from Herring

Strozok:
>Liz, it's bad.

Guys.... GUYS!!!!!!

Page 284 of the PDF.

Rowdy Gowdy video is a must watch. Good work user.

>Mr. Another Senior Government Official

Thanks user.

copy pasta from another thread, not my work, just sharing :)

>>Stimulus
>>Obamacare
>>Dodd-Frank

Jesus fucking Christ, wasn't that enough?

He did everything he thought he could get away with without losing everything in the next election cycle and that was destructive enough as it was

It's scared.

I'm looking forward to visiting the Another Senior Government Official Library in Chicago.

bump for intradast

>Is this illegal?
Yes, friend.

What page of what memo is featured below? I can confirm the texts sent by Strozk but not the document below it.

>I don't see you getting outraged and calling him king negro
First of all it's King nigger. Second of all, it wouldn't make sense to call Bill Clinton a nigger now would it?

Yes, it is very illegal.

Lurk for two moar years then KYS.
You're a defect.

You are clearly uninformed. I have studied Obama and he is among the WORST of the WORST, rivalling Leopold II of Belgium, the crazy Roman Emperors, the South American druglords, and many of the worst Chinese rulers. He only seems good when compared with the Clinton Family, but the Clinton Family makes anyone look like a puppy dog.

>it wouldn't make sense to call Bill Clinton a nigger now would it?

I dont see why not. He acts like a nigger.

Only because the Tea Party rose up and handed the House to the GOP in the 2010 midterms. Obama made clear in the debate over Obamacare that he absolutely had no problem going the "Dictator" route with his Dem-Controlled House and Senate.

I still don't understand why Leftists can't see how ObamaCare sealed their fate. The American people stopped the Dems in their tracks after the gross abuse of the Democrats in Years 1 & 2 of Obama first term. Obama's second term? Blame Muh Romney for that. The GOP voters, if you recall, tried to get behind ANYONE but Romney, but he had control of the GOP infrastructure just like Hillary did in this last election. So, the establishment wing of the GOP gave us Romney and the GOP voters, to spite their face, told Romney to go get fucked.

He actually once referred to himself famously as "the first black president."

>you didn’t build that

Touché

>Stimulus
George Bush started the first stimulus and a stimulus likely would have happened under McCain.
It was a bad idea but face it, it would have happened under almost any conventional president.
>Obamacare
His fault but it only screwed him ultimately.
Obamacare is the reason why the Teaparty movement happened.
It galvanized the republicans, which led to a republican victory of both houses.
>Dodd-Frank
The fault of Dodd and Frank, or better put, the political system at large. Any democrat would have signed it.

You are tilting at windmills by blaming Obama for all of this.
Like I said, it could have been much worse. He could have gotten away with much more.

That's the prep document they created for Comey's speech to congress and Jim Rybicki is the one who made the edits. Download the pdf and do a search.

Watergate was GOP ops breaking into a hotel room to sneak a peek at the Dem convention schedule.

This is a cunt running the State Dept. out of her basement.

Unreal. Even now, Obama dindu nuffin.

Read the context of my point in relation to what the fag said, although I see what you're saying

He isn't the major culprit. You might want to look at the people who put him in power, or the inherent defects of representative democracy at large instead if blaming a single insignificant cog for the failure of the whole machine.

>instead if
*of*

You attempted to defend the Obama legacy by suggesting that, given a legislative supermajority, the Democrats could have been even more power-hungry than they actually were.

The fact remains, these three legislative crap sandwiches were passed during the very brief period that the Democrats had everything.

Thank God the voters took it away from them the first time they were given the chance.

bump

It's technically sedition

>Trying this hard to dodge
w e w

I'm the slow kid on the bus. Can't find it.

>He committed treason. Obama going to jail for life, or worse.
Probably not. Same for Clinton.
Justice for you and me is different than justice for corrupt politicians.

Here's some documents for anyone who wants them.
Senate Homeland Committee drops BIG document dump on FBI’s Hillary email investigation
therightscoop.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/2018-02-07-interim-report_the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it.pdf

500 pages of documents including texts between Strzok and Page:

therightscoop.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/senate-homeland-security-committee-appendix-c-documents.pdf

The letters between Johnson and the agencies:

therightscoop.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/senate-homeland-security-committee-appendix-c-correspondence.pdf

Fuuuuuuck never mind. I just found it. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. There's so much bullshit on here.

You think they just picked Jason Herring to testify, and basically say nothing because of his last name as a FU to congress?

imagine the worldwide liberal meltdown
there won't be enough mental wards to contain it

Fucking Jason Chaffetz I knew he was paid for thats why he split!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

>Ok, And? is this illegal or gonna go anywhere?
yeah, it's a violation of 18 USC § 793

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

ha, even better, it has a conspiracy component as well (which in this case the conspiracy would be between Obama and Hillary LOL!!!!)

(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.