It was just a prank bruh xD

It was just a prank bruh xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=MkdDUQeC_6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

somehow i don't believe him,i wonder why

JUSTPRETENDINGTOBERETARDED.

yep that was a joke. to be fair, it takes a city IQ to understand all it's depth, nothing rural retards could grasp

It was no joke, look at the clips of him speaking without a teleprompter. He is barely coherent.

we went from kings to this.

Fucking leafs must burn

Say mankind again.

its so obvious he has an IQ of like 89

a gorilla has an IQ of 85, are you saying a gorilla is dumber than Trudeau ?

I don't know if he wants me to fight him or fuck his ass.

Why is he doing all these town halls anyway? They seem like they've been a disaster for him.

It's pretty close to a toss-up, really. 1 IQ point is probably within some sort of margin for error.

85 more than Trump surely.

a little column A a little column B

his handlers are high on their own supply and genuinely believe his quasi-celebrity status means he's a "good speaker"
he embarrasses himself almost every time he speaks publicly, it's just that this one brought negative attention in international media and that's about all that current-year types care about

Remember when the left at least paid lip service to the idea of fighting for the working class and not disparaging them at every opportunity?

Wow what a faggot. I hope his plane crashes

You guys are smacking it out of the park today. Fuck I love Sup Forums

Yes you fucking leaf we know.

He's doing one at the University of Chicago tonight.

Because after getting shit on for weeks by his own constituents, the best thing for his ego is to have a bunch of american left wing college students jerk him off and tell them what a bastion of hope he is in the face of trumpism.

>cuba
reported to castro

>equality is a 'bad joke'
OMG

CUT MY LEAF INTO PIECES

HE'S CASTROS BASTARD SON

>Peoplekind
>Get more upset because of talking down to a womyn than of the utter retardation of the statement.
Canada is doomed

The people are carefully vetted to make sure they're on board with his sjw act and he still manages to make a fool of himself.

A meme come true.

the only bad joke here is his stewardship of this country

As shit as deadmonton may be, I watched some of that shit and a good amount of people there tossed up some decent questions. If he hadn't held it at grant mac he would have been completely shit on.

>Get more upset because of talking down to a womyn than of the utter retardation of the statement.

But that's not what happened all

>89-85=1
Jesus fuck you fags are retarded

Awesome. Calling it a joke will make feminazis seriously butt hurt for "pandering to sexist by backpedaling."

"peoplekind"

Right? I've heard people describe him as "eloquent" and "well-spoken" before. I nearly fell off my chair. The guy is half retarded and you can tell within 10 seconds of listening to him speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

because you have to speak fluent leftist to understand what they actually mean
"good speaker" in this case means that he is non-threatening in both appearance and "tone", doesn't use big fancy words, and makes them feel smart & involved, and that's without getting into name recognition

2019 will be the 1st time Im actually excited to get out and vote. I can't wait to vote for whoever is strategically the most likely to beat him. i fucking hate this guy so much

>it takes a city IQ to understand all it's depth, nothing rural retards could grasp
I know you are being sarcastic, but pic
related

Plus or minus 1 means gorilla can go to 86 and Trudeau can go to 88, I mean they're still not one point way but don't throw shade when you're dumber than a Trudeau

Fucking kek. I have seen better speeches in Dutch movies
>youtube.com/watch?v=MkdDUQeC_6o

I think it's a feminine/masculine thing more than strictly a left/right thing, although there's obviously some correlation. As a leftist I would have found him just as cringe and would have gravitated toward the speeches of old-school communists than this fruity, airhead type shit. It's so off-putting.

I've long given up on democracy, but I see where you're coming from. I might vote just for the hell of it if this fruitcake keeps it up.

>Be leader of nation
>Cry all the time
Why do we keep getting leaders who cry all the time? I don't want to see the leader of my nation cry like a bitch.

He sounds like a homosexual. Why is it that whenever I visit Canada and tell my family there he sounds like a fag they just stare at my confused? Am I just a broodish backward Amerifuck or something? I know he's got a woman but he sounds like a flammer.

Too much soy

Did he get woke by his own innane comment?

the left can't meme

Inane I mean.

The Left actually makes great memes. But it's always at their expense.

What part of Canada are they from?

Let me guess. Nobody was offended by Peoplekind. They were offended that a man (even a cuckold) interrupted a woman.

Some suburban area in Ontario. They dislike Trudeau too but for some reason whenever I make the comment he sounds like a flammer they just look at me funny like they don't see it or something.

the leader of my country literally just said that he was only pretending to be retarded.
What is this timeline.

>it's

Yea it's probably a regional thing. In my experience most people on the prairies think he's a fruitcake.

hahahahah......

Trudeau is such a little punk
how can someone like this be called leader of a country

>University of Chicago

Wat? I don't understand why he would come to America (Besides to get softballed). Why would Americans care what Canada and its not like they can vote for him. Shouldn't he be talking to Canadians? Or is he so far in the deep end that he is going to get shit stomped into oblivion unless everyone is full retard controlled opposition.

You could lick a child's anus on Canadian TV and people would approve at this point so making controlled opposition fall flat on their face is pretty hard.

Voting in Canada doesn't work that way kid. We don't pick our leader. You just vote for your local MP.

no one would have cared really, but we quite literally just changed our national anthem to be "gender neutral" so attempting to explain this away as a "joke" is not viable, and the fact that he crumbled after one single day of negative (international) media attention tells you all you need to know

lol, every media is saying they have a hard time believing him and he's in the u.s for 3 days. i hope he gets mocked

10/10 would listen

good golly, canada, you get to vote for ONE mountie and you think that's ok?

personsplaining
Person spreading
personarchy

I don't know if people are offended he corrected a woman, or they're actually defending a word with man in it.

I'm so confused.

Not that kind of MP.
Imagine if you only voted for your local congressman, and then whichever party won the most seats picked the new president from among them.

He doesn't like the word man because it never applies to him.

apparently his dog is the man of the house

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Someone gas him

seriously though, I had no idea you guys fucked dogs legally until that one poster who bombards the shit out of canadian threads enlightened me.

jesus fuck this guy is such an over emotional virtue signalling bitchboy

id just love if someone straight up walked up to him, slapped him, called him a little bitchboy and told him to sit down.

All that smarmy "I'm a feminist" shit is just to counter the fact that he looks like a date rapist.

HAhaha what?! After all the clapping and cheering they did for that comment, he does this. This is gold.

You're not alone

If it was a joke then is Trudaeu a covert shitlord?

IM JUst PRETENDING TO be RetArded.

>>equality is a 'bad joke'
>His whole presidency has been an ebic practical joke
It's my fantasy that some head of state pulls this

>obligatory

>just a bad joke
So now he's mocking trans and inclusive pronoun usage? EXCUSE me? Where does this white male get off!!

Peopletoba is funnier

This was such a hideous display of the internalized misogyny we're still fighting so hard to change, and to think that this is the Canuck's leader!
Absolutely shameful

>Trudeau makes a joke about his own PC-ism
REEEE
> it was just a prank bro
REEEE