What's wrong with Russians...

What's wrong with Russians? Their country has as much crime as African nations and everything is crumbling and corrupted. I would feel safer in 30% nigger city than 100% russian city.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/10/06/555861898/gun-violence-how-the-u-s-compares-to-other-countries
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1J5lUKnD4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russians are niggers

alcoholism probably, i think we are second high-iq shithole after mongolia

fpbp

>Their country has as much crime as African nations
no it doesnt

Gommunism killed the upper class (smart people) and helped the dirt poor low IQ retards take over. Literally dysgenic

homicide rates are higher than in chad and gabon, while a big fraction of victims are qualified as missing so are not covered by stats

bullshit, our iq is still pretty high, also we have a great number of fields medalists and other prominent mathematicians as well as good pisa results in this field

it is literally criminal alcoholic culture

Both are subhuman, yes

chad and gabon arent exactly known for their stellar record keeping.... or any kind of infrastructure at all.

That said, granted the point being made: russia's crime rate is very high indeed and while many markers have improved since putin turned the ship around, it is still a hotbed of dysfunction and social ills, far and away from the traditionalist bastion that alt-right americans like to fetishize and pretend it is.

Remember what we did to them in the 90s, it really fucked them up right as they admitted things were fucked. Rich crooks are tough to get rid of, we're ruled by them too after all.

all slavs are subhuman slaves , there are no exceptions

gabon is actually rather develped country

Pff, retarded mutt. Russia is safer than USA.
numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

no it was always like that, street violence in soviet times was stunning, google origins of clockwork orange, russians are uniquely violent people

But they have tigers so it doesnt matter

not in terms of homicide

its us, in the ussr days things were nice in russia. but we won the cold war and shut that down.

They were communists for 70 years

>russians are uniquely violent people
You would know. I still believe the rich idiots at Harvard greatly exacerbated the level of crime and violence. Your life expectancy dropped precipitously, esp. for men.

It's all about reputation.

If you're a fuck-wit in Russia, you get bashed.
If you're a real man, you get respect.

Russian here.

>Mass shootings every week.
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/10/06/555861898/gun-violence-how-the-u-s-compares-to-other-countries

that's why you are living in Australia, because yo uare a fuck-wit

> gabon developed

yeah sure if you also considered cambodia to be "developed"

gabon is 2 million people and it's oil rich, chad i simply don,t believe the stats for.

I take your point though, Russia has fucked up crime rates

lol, if gopniks would have guns there would be el salvador in kemerovo

They are protecting their precious T-I-G-E-R-S

I like Russia

Why are the most fucked up serial killer crimes always in Ukraine then?

And you're so bored you come here to pick fights at no risk to yourself.

Because they turned cannibal during the holodomor or something.

Because as a rite of becoming a man in russia you do hard fucking time for a petty crime and you learn to be a real criminal ready to be released back into the wild west.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1J5lUKnD4I

explain that fucked up hairstyle that seems so popular

Small village cannibals not much else to do but praise Satan.

Some prison-inspired shit.

WE

Except Eastern Europe has the least % of actual African dna in Europe and the higher % of Asian dna, Russia has the highest. According to Sup Forums it should have made them a master race and yet

RUSSIA
*GETS BEATEN UP*
IS
*GETS STABBED*
SAFER
*CATCHES HIV*
THAN
*GETS HIT BY CAR*
AMERIKA
*DIES FROM ALCOHOL POISONING*

It's not just russia, it's pretty much the entire slavic race / eastern europe. Distinctive traits include weak facial hair, baby looking box faces, sloping foreheads (smaller frontal lobes), and antisocial behaviour

Has that phenotype ever give anything good to this world

>helicopter
Paul Cornu
>tv
Philo Farnworth
>walkie talkie
Alfred j Gross

Just like niggers they are taking credit for things they didnt invent

the unironically did a lot of stuff in chemistry, even recently. it's just that orbitrap ion trap mass analyzer doesn't go well in a normie meme.

salvs still contributed a lot to science.

Central Russia except for Moscow - a shithole infested by scum of the earth - is actually pretty safe. Check the regional crime map, Russia IS federation actually, and eastern mongrels make the statistics + moscow. Some cities like Chita in the far east are real snowniggers hellholes with degenerate populace, even their IQ level is much lower than of those in western Russia.

North Korea has a higher homicide rate than Mexico? Wut? They can barely afford knives let alone guns. Are they whacking one another to death with bamboo poles?

Jews.

Russian Revolution was one of the biggest mistakes in global history.

Did you forget your proxy CIAnigger? Muttposting makes no sense. If anything you'd be slavposting. which i'd also give zero shits about because I have first hand experience with Russians through my school. no different than any other whites really. majority shit, intelligent ones are awesome.

You sure showed me!

It's true, Russia is like the Brazil in eurasia

Dumb bydlo scum with no plans just live day to day like niggers

A lot of Russians or Russian Jews in my neighborhood. I don't feel safe going outside. I don't want to be trafficked as a slave to a rich Saudi prince or chink billionaire in China.

They gave us the peroidic table of elements, Dmitri Mendelev.

okay inbred Cletus

What does bydlo mean?

Kys nigger

t. tyrone

thats not nice take it back and play nice next time

Its fake, there is no way they got statistics from North Korea.