twitter.com/heuteshow/status/960608623578767360

120db.info/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=AfM8CYnyUks
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MaroWeltShow/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=9-_xqjVLxvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OLD:

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

First for based Männer with Hut destroying lefty-shits

Thanks for upping my confidence about being a redheaded german.

just a little candy id like to share
>working at a regular banking branch in my city
>serving customers
>rocket scientist (some somalinigger) comes in with his (((betreuerin)))
>he wants to open a account
>does he speak german?
>"was du fragen?" (aggressive)
>"whats the fuzz now? he wants to open a account?"
>"sure but our business agreement requires the customer to speak german unless he is having a legal representative"
>"yeah i am here for him" (cunt starts to get really noisy and aggressive)
>"may i see the legal confirmation and your id then?"
>"i dont have that"
>"then i am sorry you have to go to a (((state- instead of private bank))) (sparkasse) because they are the ones taking care of refugees - we as a company are free to choose our clients and also applying the code of conduct - i am sorry"
>"only because he doesnt speak german???"
>somalinigger starts to pick his nose
>"thats correct - i am sorry"
>(yelling so the whole branch hears it)
>"THAT IS SO RACIST!!!"
>"it isnt its just like i just to...."
>somalinigger gets triggered by the word racism and tries to get around the counter
>"stop right there"
>he takes pencil cups and throws them around like a gaboon
>i turn around to my shocked coworkers
>you call the police and get (((myboss)))
>boss at lunch apparently
>cunt meanwhile REEEEing
>"stop stop racists racists"
>grabbing pepperspray out of my desk
>spray the nog with a nice cloud
>gaboon keeps on chimping out
>former ausbildungsleiter comes around the corner and delivers the most sophisticated knockout ive seen in quite a while
>"fick dich du scheiss niggäh" (hessian)
>police arrives and grabs the nog
>got questioned
>"mh user dindunuffin wrong"
>thank you officers
>cunt took photos of me
>antifa/leftists regularly showed up at my working space and started harrassing me for 2 months straight
>started standing behind the counter or leaving for lunch with brass knuckles under my suit
>*jingle* wenns um geld geht spaarkasse *jingle*

everybody knows that redheaded people are the whitest among whites.

you're welcome. here have some more "motivation" to find yourself a qt kek

thanks for the answers, very interesting.

Surprisingly - no.
But I understand that it's really hard to believe a state such as ours, with such dedication to its citizens, would act in such a bizarr manner. Completely incongruent with the behaviour of state officials as displayed in the last two years, right?

Nigga, i am luminescent. If you have issues finding your car keys at night, just tell me to unbutton my shirt.

Guys from the old thread discussing Cheddar man still here?

stated that there was not even an SNP for his skin color identified if I understand this correctly.

so his dark/black pigmentation is done for propaganda purposes one could argue

Ah you are still here! Glad if I could help. The Finngolian btw knows what he is talking about, fellow geneticist or something like that?

first time i see Olli posted here.
i follow him for quite a while, has good content, but i can't stand him when he's getting emotional in his vids

Think black as a Sub-Saharan African is unscientific bullshit. Most likely the guy simply tanned very quickly but that is pure conjecture without known SNPs for skin color.

I also found it odd that Neanderthals for example are always portrayed as fair skinned, even though they are way older than the cheddar guy.

Are ya even a real geneticist or are you just drunk?

another based Hutmann for you user

hahaha, dude. What it's like to be on Antifotz dethnote?

Nafri has own youtube channel to give welfare advice
youtube.com/user/MaroWeltShow/videos

cant say I know any police officers who favour nafris over ordinary citizens. either you are full of shit, or the police officers names were muhammed and ali. just because our government went full commi doesnt mean our police officers did aswell.

flesch is pretty based too, but i'm more of an Janich Ancap. Basicly he lead me all the way from Liberalala libertarian to hoppean eugenic libertarian

sucked first but i got some backup by my exknacki friends and they stopped bothering me entirely

Both. Long day at the lab, need my beer now.

Afaik Neanderthals in Europe DID evolve light skin on their own but their mutation was different from ours so we did not inherit it from them. The Neanderthal population in the Near East with which H. sapiens from Africa did hybridize may have been less prevalent in this particular mutation though as in these latitudes the darker pigmentation (or better the ability to build up pigmentation) was an advantage.

Hi energy wave for the meme evening

youtube.com/watch?v=9-_xqjVLxvs

also patiently waiting for a phillipean flag to appear here, but afaik he only lurkes sometimes for the Qanon stuff

I do wonder then, what draws a geneticist to such low-ends like us?

Interessiert mich ernsthaft, mein Bester.

>cant say I know
Well, I do now.
I'm sure it has nothing to do with leftists in my Kreis being rather powerful, nor with injunctions on police not to make a fuss, as we need to keep up the 'refugees are no more criminal than average Germans' narrative. Nope, must be because I am full of shit.
Welcome to my Kreis, Gutmenschen central.

was one of or both of the police officers a woman?

Ein Freund, ein guter Freund...!

kek, thanks for this

Good taste

One.
Maybe the fact that upon arrival of the police, a group of ~ 15 very peaceful, composed chirurgeons had assembled also guided the 2 police 'persons' in their decision making.
Nah, no way, German police don't shrink back from confronting barbarians, must be because I am full of shit.

Any more details on the experience?

I´m not sure how long it will take until they bother my friend who does peaceful activism.

like i mentioned in the last thread:

kraut/pol/ germany meetup in GÖTTINGEN some saturday in late spring
>party in the forest
>easy to travel to by the DB

suggestions are appreciated
if you want to participate give me some nickname you would be referring to yourself and i will work on my guest list in order to update you regularly on that topic

ok, now I believe you, its always in the details. female police officers were the biggest mistake of the west.

>females were the biggest mistake of the west.
FTFY

Wie froh bin ich ein Sparkassenkunde zu sein.

Good question ... mostly because I am bored and do like to shitpost sometimes. Initially came from /tg/ as I do some 40k RPG with friends of mine. Checked out Sup Forums once out of curiosity, was drunk and found a thread about Neanderthals were people did spam totally unscientific crap ... triggered my Asperger's and I wrote a comment to set that right. Then kinda got stuck here. Do enjoy a good discussion here sometimes, try to keep away from the bullshit threads. Also, one of the few places where I can freely talk about my views regarding genes and its effects on human behaviour on a population scale...

Just found out they did a whole muslim parade or some shit in my small town

WTF is wrong with this country

Run them over next time.

3 pure aryan white beauties for you user

I like their milkies tho

oswald spengler here. i hope the locations stays the same because i'm way to lazy to haul my ass somewhere else, kek

Would love to atttend, mark me down as Hearts of Iron user.

Thanks, I guess :3

HoI3 is the superior choice

welcome aboard, fren

well i also started threatening them
i kept close attention that they dont know where i live and asked these friends of mine to show up sometimes after work so we could drive back to my district as a group
then it somehow stopped
i am still trying to be cautious tough
but if they plan to ambush me somehow i am well prepared
there is no "patentlösung" tough i guess
depends on your own strenght
still a excellent bank imho
every bank is fine unless you are at targo or santander (literally the worst of the worst)
of course
glad that youre still here
alright thank you

Kanacke hier, wollt nur mal kurz sagen das ihr recht habt, ich es aber dennoch nicht abwarten kann ein paar von euch zu schlachten am day of the rope.

wer nix wurde - kurde

Agreed, though it tends to get tedious once your army is big enough.
Fuck the AI, it ain't a Führer simulator if you do not manage every single brigade yourself.

gibts ne fremdenführung ins juzi?

>August 1940
>France still exists
user....

t.gerhard schwein

Can someone from germany explain the coalition to me? Schulz and the SPD bascially jewed Merkel out of Key positions and Germany looks like it is going to be more social and commie like in the future than many anticipated.
Even more refugees will come to your cunt and I have no clue what the fuck is going to happen.

sparkasse is the worst
fuck all you faggots working there
worst service, extremely unfriendly and obnoxious assholes, always trying to grab your money and give you the worst financial adivice
then they get angry at you for not handing over your money to increase their bonuses
pathetic, ur story is ridiculous but it might even be true, so I hope you and your ilk get overrun by fugees every fucking day

Germany is doomed.

k thanks for the info.

I guess it´s important not to give in to their scare tactics, but it depends on where you live some places are just too bad.

Yep, and it was quite a feat. No need for pesky British bombers when I want to concentrate on the East. Also, German-American Bund is at 48%, next election should bring the US into my fold, and there is no need to unnecessarily antagonize them.

what exactly went down at this parade?

open for any suggestions
we are still planning
i didnt work for the SK
its just that every fungee has to go there
may i ask about your state?
because they really differ

Hm, yeah, but shouldn't you be on an Aus/pol/ then since you are austrian? No offence against our dear Schluchtenscheißer-colleagues, but what draws you to this thread specifically, seen as that you are not just a randomer, but instead a kraut/pol/ frequenter... you are absolutely part of the stammtisch by now, there is no denying it.
Jokes on them, you dont get Sunspots if you don't go into the sun. I just burn like a fucking witch in it. Nach einer Doppelstunde in der Sonne studieren für meine Ausbildung und ich konnte mir fast die Haut abpellen. Mitarbeiter hatten schon Sorgen um much. tfw ur 2 huwite

Well, I don't know if it was really a "parade". There were many shitskins and ugly arabic music played loud. It was in the center. I used to think the plague didn't reach my place. Now, it's the reality

Thanks, mein Herr.

Hey, Ive read that RG discord was taken down. Correct? News? Have they just switched to different system? Who was the leaker, of whom I have read on twitter?

DER GOTTMINISTER

the upcoming minister of foreign affairs. this is all you need to know.

>not engaging in the Battle for Britain and the Battle of the Atlantic
must be my autism, but I can only play historic accurate campaigns in HOI.

Merkel used all leverage to stay cancelor
CDU is an empty shell, only meaningless ministries
SPD rules germany
Schulz will represent germany in UN/NATO/EU now
Seehofer is head of migration, but he will do whatever he is told
meme ministry for "Digitales" for CSU a total joke

>always trying to grab your money and give you the worst financial advice

That‘s every bank though.

I know its pathetic but im writing my bachelor in economy on the evolution of trades and interactions in humans, and i am kinda stuck. I understand the difference between humans and other animals is that we went against the evolutionary order of selection by ability to procreate and for no reason whatsoever started a survival method of forming many institutions that act like animals, but "surviving and evolving on currency" if you know What i mean, and well do you have any idea on why the fuck that is? I just cant continue without understanding What biological factor different from all others made us revolt against the natural way to survive

You forget that Sup Forums is the place where intelligent people go to pretend they're retarded.

The
>20 something overweight neet basement dweller that jerks it the entire day to animu
cliche might fit some, but most other just take it as a group identity that makes you pretty much bulletproof.

I met so many people from Sup Forums IRL and yet have to meet a singe actual autistic neet. All of them have been well off.
They're far more likely to be small business owners, mid to upper management people, actual scientists, higher public service people, highly specialized blue collar workers or simply Master/PhD students.

Sup Forums is the place where you can discuss sometimes crazy ideas or simply A/B test theories. There's no harder jury then anons. If something sucks they will tell you exactly that and call you a faggot. There's no "it's not bad, but mhm I think you have talent, so go ahead".
Last but not least, you can tell it like it is without any fear of repression.

we committed the original sin my lad

Postponing, like Sealion, and making true later, unlike Sealion.
Coonquering France, occupying it and defending against Brit air raids only ties down troops and planes that can be put to better use in the race for the Urals.

Invention of agriculture, you dumb fuck.

>Schulz is foreign minister
Literally what. How.

Aus/pol/ is too infrequent for my tastes. Also, currently Kraut/pol/ is one of the only threads that is not flooded by semi-morons ... rest of the board is going to shit right now.

Also, have a certain affinity to Germany both culturally and historically ... makes me sad how your 'elite' ruins the country right now. Though I think Germany is just going through the same process as Austria did ... this iteration of the GroKo may as well be the last one. And the damage done may still be fixed ... all it takes is the will to do so.

Key positions when it comes to posts. Not when it comes to actual policies.

Everyone gave up essentially everything, so they form a lifeless blobb of useless crap. Why? To get posts for senior party members.

Nice.

Because GroKo is happening and this faggot needs a job.

the Korn isn't paying for itself after all.

Well, he did say he would never enter a GroKo.
/r/equesting the Always-do-the-opposite-of-what-Bart-says pic.

I forgot to mention i study in NRW-istan my cuck profs wont like it if i take the christian way to deal with the topic of where we split from sticking to animal tier trades of food to shit like taxes, is there maybe some gene in all animals for altruism or sharing your shit with your other animals that mutated into a gene for capitalist behavior? Is that something an austrian geneticist may know?
Alternatively i might as well write some muslim shit from the quran and if prof criticizes it i report him to heiko maas. Who knows, its nrw after all

bump

Should I go to the BKA friends? (Duales Studium)

March through the institutions, but try not to become corrupted like the greens.

this

Weeee, did Lille speak at the Library of Conservatism?

>but try not to become corrupted like the greens
I don't think that'll happen to me desu

More power to you, then.

WHY did humans make agriculture and others didnt? After all westafrican chimps (and i mean the chimpanzees by that not the nogs) even found out by themselves how to make spears for hunting and were at the same level of development as humans once, yet they didnt invent agriculture

Sehr höfliche Wortwahl, das schickt sich doch.
Schöne Grüße aus dem wahren norden Deutschlands - Schleswig-Holstein.

Yeah, good question. Btw it is not pathetic, simply outside my field of expertise ... you want to understand how this system came to be and that is the right kind of thinking in my book.

One thing that differentiates us from many animals is our excellent ability to interpret the actions of fellow humans and extrapolate on their intentions. It is not unique, animals do that too but we are exceptional at it. Also, agriculture (thx ) but also animal husbandry had been a decisive factor. By starting to depend on crops or herd animals we manoeuvred ourselves into a position where the survival of the whole society (and thus the individual) depended on an enormous grade of cooperation and organization. Remember, the first agriculturalists relied heavily on irrigation and that may only be possible through large-scale cooperative efforts. As only those cultures with individuals capable of this grade of cooperation did prosper and survive we more or less applied onto ourselves a selective pressure to become cooperative. And this again required adaptions in order to keep up the high grade organization. Kin selection less reliant on actual genetic kinship (as in a tribal society or a wolf pack for example): cooperation with others, even if genetically more distant than your direct family, did provide a survival advantage to yourself and everybody in the cultural unit. In order to keep up the high degree of organization beyond a certain threshold of complexity, tools for administration became necessary: script language, currency, etc. Then again, direct selection towards your own selfish genes is still a factor ... so those with the ability to cooperate but also an individual streak and a certain 'ruthlessness' did prosper in that new kind of society. This may have been genetically closer to the ancient pastoralists as they were more competitive ... competion between them was less deleterous as it would have been in an irrigation agricultural society.

>Library of Conservatism
dunno
she is enlisted in numerous thinktanks

harsh winters, simple as that.
If you didnt have food stocks or a field grow food on you were pretty much fucked and starved.

>Schleswig-Holstein
ah the nord user
wappler!

how would you decide to

You got to understand that seperation of the early human and their inherit difference have all lead up to this, the black man always fought malnutrition while the european had the abillity to eat variety of fruits, meats, he didnt have to fear thirst either, the good protein helps develope all sorts of tissue, brain tissue maybe even, then the european found out that you can grow food and started building settlements around these plantations, from which cities began to grow, a civilization arose of have and have-nots which required some have-nots to learn skill to keep the chain going, people had so much food that they started having other problems "what is it to be human, why is this glowing ball there during the day and what if we built this thing made of floaty-bits of wood to get across it?" while the african had other problems to deal with.

That however is just a theory and i am going to run my mouth when the austrian is going to fact-check me.