Sena > Kaori > Bridget > Kuroneko > Saori > Ayase > Kanako > Manami > Kirino

fuck you all

NOPE

Kanako should be at the end like this:
Ayase > Saori > Kuroneko > Kirino > Kanako

However I love Kanako's voice the most

>that smile
My god, ayase is so lovely

>Minami not even good enough to get ranked.

Who?

Kirino > > > Ayase > Kuroneko > Everyone else > Literal shit > Manami

>Minami not even good enough to have her name properly spelled

Sagiri took all the glories, no need to bring back those old trash

OreImo is superior to Eromanga Sensei in every way, even art and imagination despite being years older.

I agree with you.
The writing in OreImo is way better than Eromanga sensei.

Kirino >> *

Kuroneko > Ayase > Saori = Kanako > Kiricunt

Impeccable taste, friend.

Kuroneko > Saori >>> Ayase > Shit > The rest

dragon > red > blue > green > black = brown >shit> orange

Manami >>>>>> shit >>>>>> everyone else

>he doesn't want them all at once
Saori a shit though.

I fully agree

The only good thing about Oreimo was Kuroneko.

Kirino > Ayase = Kanako > Kirino's mother > Saori > Kuroneko

bestest seiyuu

Ayase is perfection.

Oreimo's writing (at least the Anime) is all over the place, Kirino is a Mary Sue, there's a dozen of dumb speeches whenever she gets kinda angry, and the guy gets 20 bitches for no reason.
Compare to Eromanga-sensei where the same shit happens, but it's less of a mess. For example, no random episodes about making a book. Which also goes nowhere.
As far as personalities go, white-haired shit seems realer than Kirino because she doesn't do thousands things at once. But she also acts like a stereotypical 12year old shy girl. And that is so fucking annoying that I give Kirino a pass for that.

Eromanga-sensei also does more blatant fanservice which makes it all more forced. But because it is less of a mess, I'd say that it's still better written than Oreimo. Both have major flaws and its characters are shit beyond their looks or what people pretend them to be, however.

Oreimo is probably better as far as Light Novels go or something like that, but I sure as hell wouldn't wanna consume any more of that shit in the first place.

>Kirino is a Mary Sue
Stopped reading there.

> > Kirino
Opinion discarded.

She has her flaws, but they're never presented as a stepping stone. She can do so many things perfectly, in the end gets what she wanted. Her character doesn't actually suffer. She never develops as a person. She just gets new friends and doesn't hide her dumb shit anymore. She already is "perfect" after all. Nothing is a problem for her.

>Her character doesn't actually suffer. She never develops as a person.
The sad thing is you don't even seem to be purely shitposting here. But you're so wrong and adamant it's useless to even try. Actually claiming she has no character development, just stupid.

I wouldn't consider "crying because she can't get her brother's dick" or "wanting to be herself but father says no-no" or "I must hide my true feelings and love for Animu" to be actual suffering as it's written so poorly.

>to say she has no devleopment, just stupid
Semantics. She has miniscule development. She wants people to accept her now as bla and not pretend to be someone else. But, really, she is still perfect and everyone loves her. That's being "mary sue", noen of this really has any consequences and she remains the person she has been before. Now she parades more often about Animu in the public, goddang, what a development.
She gets what she wants, always does.

>I wouldn't consider "crying because she can't get her brother's dick" or "wanting to be herself but father says no-no" or "I must hide my true feelings and love for Animu" to be actual suffering as it's written so poorly.
So you've read volume 1, great. I really don't belive you saying you've read the novels. Even the Kuronekofags who hate Kirino don't spout such nonsense.

Also it's funny how people call Kirino Mary Sue and spoiled, others call her disgusting and cunt/bitchy and so on. You get every possible opinion in Oreimo threads. Yours is one of the most stupid ones.

.... I watched the Anime. I said so before. I never said otherwise. I was only ever talking about the Anime. That's why I said that the Light Novels might be better, but it's all garbage that I wouldn't wanna consume any further anyways.

it's badly written who cares

LOOOOOOOOOSERS!

>abloobloo I said a highly uninformed opinion even by animeonly watching standards and got called out for being a retard. I-it's badly written anyway!

You call other people stupid and pretend to be retarded. You also seem to get highly agitated over it for some reason. Get over it, dude. jesus

Ah I didn't spot the "probably" in your initial post. Well, as always in Oreimo threads, the naime is a shitty and butchered adaption and you really can't discuss the plot/characters without having read the LNs. I know that's shitty and I wish the anime were better but it just isn't.

Obligatory pastebin.

pastebin.com/g1awYmW4
(pastebin.com/MWLcYrqv)

You are stupid though

Shit > Saori > everyone else

rihoko>ai>haruka>kaoru>sae>tsukasa

Kaoru > Rihoko > Tsukasa > Haruka > Ai > Sae

she might not be your best grill but she's my best grill

Kaoru>haruka>tsukasa=sensei>rihoko>ai>sae