Crypto Discussion General /CDG/

ITT: We expose subversives

Some of these people are probably not Jewish, but they are enemy agents.

Only one I think might be real is Nehlen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY
itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=jIM0W73AF1A
youtube.com/watch?v=SqXUjz2H4Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=CRZuHMZvg9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$25k by end of month

spencer enoch anglin are not jewish, but 100% on the jews side.
Nehlen is also controled op. Some video I have to find, of a black almost congress women saying how she had to make a pledge to israel, she refused and didnt get the job

Buy buy buy!
Make me rich Sup Forumsros!

Nehlen is a controlled opposition.

He tweeted about deporting africans from Israel being a good thing.

#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL

ENOCH IS A KIKE youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY

Hmm, interesting. And what about this guy (pic related): is he an enemy agent?

I knew his wife was a binaibirth kike, but damn from his own mouth.

wew
so this is the new anti-Peterson tactic?
kys faggot
>in all fields

Okay so who is true Alt-Right? who is true Sup Forumsack? Who is TRULY /ourguy/?

Hitler is /ourguy/
Alt-right is a psy-op up and down 100%

If Richard Spencer is an 'enemy agent', what would be his master plan? Why infiltrating alt-right?

A psy-op? With what purpose exactly?

>Jared Taylor
>Subversive
Holy shit, you should just burn on a fire you fucking witch.
I'm also quite certain Enoch, Spencer, Nehlen and Heimbach are legit goys.
The rest of them however is totally up in the air as far as I'm concerned.

Taylor is one I'm still not certain on

To make the young ones support israel

itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/
to ensure they win. They set up and control a fake WN movement to discredit any real one. Have whites fighting whites, while the jew sits back.

Don't you realize they're pushing people like Nehlen TO LOSE.

Roy Moore 2.0.

THEY ARE SETTING US UP AND SUBVERTING TRUMP TO LOST POWER

Makes us look weak, effeminate and gay.
Listen to how he talks, He's too nice to jews

enoch is jewish and his exwife was a mega kike, heimbach is a full on communist

These posts are always kike created cancer.

t. cancer creating kike

how is Anglin jewish? for weev, i consider him an honorary jew and he's the only exception, but Anglin ain't jewish.

Na, I'm fairly certain you're the kike.
Always ignoring highly relevant evidence which contradicts your less than rational "argumentz" which is entirely made up shit without any grounding in reality.
Typical Jewish shit, lie lie lie.

Just because someone doesn't spit vitriol against all Jews doesn't mean they're 'controlled opposition" or whatever term you like to use.
Zealots are useful but ignorant. Don't become pathological in your thinking, absolutes will be few and far in a regular lifetime.

fuck off, Hitler killed my kin and saw them as subhumans unworthy of the land which their ancestors were on for generations

No, I'm not trying to deceive anyone

Don't take my word for it on any of these people.
Think for yourself. Question who they say they are. Question what they say they are fighting for.

Richard Spencer is like David Duke, he "may" have the best of intentions but the moment he touch something, all realted to that movement turns to shit, its used more like a discredit agent than anything.

Either that or they are incredible stupid that its hard not to take advantage of it.

Something this place seems to not see or at least the ones that do not are pretty vocal about it, but should never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity, these words hold a lot of truth, even on the stuff that Sup Forums loves to sperg about.

oh no, jews and feds are promoting white identity and criticizing jews
we must stop this

get off of Sup Forums then you filthy kike

heimbach start at 4:10
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=jIM0W73AF1A

That's the funny thing, They are promoting white indentity and they send a lot of people towards WN. But then they get seen as the figureheads of our movement, making us look like shit and using weird underhanded tactics. For example, Enoch is always bitching about niggers more than jews

Im a Pole you entitled retard. I fight for the West and I oppose White displacement but Hitler was pro-German, not Pro-White

Hitler wanted the same to my people what the (((globalists))) want to do to Whites - replacement

>But then they get seen as the figureheads of our movement, making us look like shit
>Enoch is always bitching about niggers more than jews
bitching about niggers is better optics than bitching about jews though

pro-German is pro-White

Is this a kike?

>(Jordan Petersons wife)

REMINDER THAT NazBol IS LEFT WING IDEOLOGY. THEY ARE PRETENDING TO BE RIGHT WING.

For some people it is. But it also serves as his mechanism to repel people from our movement, especially Women. Women who aren't even coal burners find that sort of shit very off-putting and just makes them hate Nazis even more

Hitler went after the jews in poland who were killing germans. your either a kike shilling, or an entitled retard. I also dont care either way.
youtube.com/watch?v=SqXUjz2H4Ks

Pro-German is Pro-German.
Whites are more than just Germans

>our movement
STOP TRYING TO COLLECTIVIZE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE.

How far back do you want to go

it doesn't matter what women think, it matters what attractive men think

You’re a faggit

Put a paper bag on it and I'm in!

I'll "collectivize" whatever I want little fucker

Mike Enochs mother everyone.

It repels attractive men too.
Men who are attractive aren't all insecure about niggers and shit, they think Enoch is a goof

>xyz is a Jew
>Proof? Uh... okay here's this one quote from years ago where he ironically supports Israel, it reveals his secret Zionist agenda of constantly criticizing Jews in power

This is so fucking dumb. It accomplishes nothing, it just erodes trust in any sort of leadership. I can say Hitler was a Jew too with no evidence. Maybe YOU'RE a Jew.

If someone is incompetent, SHOW that they are incompetent. Otherwise you're just crying wolf for the millionth time.

I ask myself if a person is doing more good than harm or more harm than good.
I go from there and realize if I disagree with someone it doesn't necessarily mean they work for Jews.

Give constructive criticism where it's needed.

go back to leftypol nigger

>controled op
anyone who actually helps the white race Sup Forums calls controlled. Youre just the scum meme base, no one gives a shit about your conspiracies. Especially not actual white advocates.

real crypto here: OP who falsely accuses Andrew Anglin of being Jewish.

>peterson weenies in bound

exactly how have any of those people helped the white race?
>Sup Forums is one person
>attempts at insults
>notanargument.jpeg

THIS is a decent argument against Richard Spencer and the "alt-right"; you could see it as a controlled demolition where he brings up good ideas and associates them with inevitably shitty actions (e.g. Charlottesville, Gainesville). This is then used by the media as an example that white identity is dangerous and unpalatable, preventing normies from supporting it.

This is fucking retarded and does nothing to prevent support of Spencer.

95% of his supporters hate Israel, Spencer criticizes Jews quite frequently, but he occasionally says shit like "If Israel is an ethnostate why can't we be an ethnostate?" and you fucks act like he's Theodor Herzl or something.

OP is crying wolf. If any of these guys are REAL shills we'll never get anyone with brains to listen until it's too late.

Sup Forums is controlled too. All of your antisemitic thoughts have been brainwashed into your brain by Jews .

My point is, don't be so quick to look at these people as leaders. And don't take my word for it. Be open to the idea that these people might just be working against us.

it's funny because nowhere did I accuse anglin of being jewish

>serves as his mechanism to repel people
If bitching about niggers repels people, those peolle don't belong in the movement to begin with... they are shitlib faggots and would not be turned. Also, who gives a flying fuck what women think?

>durka durka im a dreidel nigger

Heimbach and Taylor are legit, the rest are kikes.

No, listen. It's good for some people. But there are a lot of very smart and talented people that we're missing out on because of him doing this shit. I'm all for making fun of niggers and all that, but the way he goes about it is in a way that hurts us more than helps us in the end

Woman are used by the jews against us.
If women start learning the truth (like some are) it helps us.

what the fuck. why do these things still need to be explained

I'm not quick to trust. I'm gravely mistrustful of Spencer and co. But that's only now, after what happened at Charlottesville.

If you faggots had been spamming "Don't trust Spencer because he's incompetent based on his past actions" rather than "Don't trust Spencer because he's a secret Jew based on these stupid quotes" maybe people would have listened.

Women will fall in line with whoever has power. Right now it's ZOG in power which is why they are against us.

I lol'd

"if you dont act like a 1488 sperg 100% and get ostracized and unable to function in politics then your controlled op!"
literally all you people are fucking stupid. Im alt-right, I have a govt job, I have to pretend to be someone im not to gain power. I idolize hitler but guess what? In public nazis and racism is bad. You autistic morons dont realize people like spencer and nehlen do all they can to show you theyre on our side but they can only express/dog whistle so much or they will be demonized to the point of being an outcast. To gain power, to shift thew narrative, to bring about the "4th Reich" we need to be subtle and hidden.
Heil Hitler!

youtube.com/watch?v=CRZuHMZvg9g

you (or someone else) put David's star next to Anglin without proof unlike for Spencer, Peterson etc.

You're right about being subtle and hidden
Nehlen, I understand
Spencer, while he did do a lot for WN, he seems gay and suspect, maybe I'm crazy

>seems gay and suspect, maybe I'm crazy
i personally dont mind gays, they can still help even if they dont reproduce and true gay WN should just donate sperm to white women, but thats another topic. Spencer has done much for use, I talk to him occasionally and Ive seen what hes done. If hes controlled op then there is no such thing as a true WN. Hes dedicated his life to our cause and hes never faltered or given in. charlottesville would've been the end of it if he was.

Maybe is as you said, maybe not. I mean, if someone is working for the Jews they wouldn't make it so obvious right? So they could be controlled and work just doing little steps in order to destabilize the alt-right slowly. I'm not sure about it. Just an hypothesis.

Anyway I still belive Trump is kiked af. He wouldn't praise so much his Jew masters otherwise. He always looks like a faithful pet.

NaziBol is in its core lefty, no doubt about it. Not sure if Spencer supports it, but if it's like that he's kiked.

Well, this actually makes sense...