Spic hate thread

Spic hate thread

The only thing worse than a spic is an entitled spic living in a liberal area who think he/she has the same rights that I do. These entitled spics disgust me when they start expecting benefits and extras. I want to punch them in their faces and remind them that it was me and my forefathers that built this country not them and their fat, greasy asses.

Amen brother. Idk who the fuck these spics think they are

I live in a beautiful area that's been overrun with liberals and illegals. This area is infested with scum. The liberals, of course, welcome the beaners in with open arms and do all they can to make their existence here enjoyable. There are even law firms established for the sole reason to get beaners benefits and defend them in court. Unfortunately I work with a couple of beaners. It's gotten to the point that when I tell them what to do they complain and walk away. WTF? My supervisor lets them get away with that shit. Should I kms or just move to a better area?

Spics have Jewish genes.
Flour Tortilla is a jewish creation
The "Ez" part in Names like "Gonzales" "Perez" "Lopez" means " Son of" "Of Zion"

tldr: Sephardic Jews colonized mexico.

That's it? Lame. See you later putos.

Yuh yuh yuuuhhhh

mobile gas vans when ?

Cmon guys maybe we should cool it with american mutt bullying

Latinos are conservative and honorary whites. Gtfo

You should move to a better area. Also, if you have balls, you really should deck a spic in the face the day you quit.

I'm mainly just talking about mexicans. The white looking spics are just misplaced europeans.

dont forget vote trump 2020 MAGA

Spic here,
[reddit space]
Please vent out all your hate on me. I am ready.

Sorry, just invading what was unfairly taken.

Fucking traitor

Hey USA. Are we cool?

It's ok jose, you terrorized our people and they fucked you up. Sorry I know it's a hard thing to come to terms with

>terrorized our people
What did he mean by this?

What did YOU do to build your country? It sounds like you are taking the credit of your ancestors and making it yours without any effort of your part

Pathetic

Niceme.me ez is just "son of". Lope means wolf, Perez is "son of pedro"(rock), given to the Apostle Simon. You have 100 reasons to hate modern spics, naming that comes from the visigoths is hardly one of them.

Hey but we are not a dying race :^)

Yes we are, haven't you seen the number of niggers (Haitianos y Colombianos)?

Only trash chileans couple with haitians, I never seen an haitian-chilean couple. Colombians are latinos too stop

If you keep out the negros

Sure, but they are breeding like rats. We already lost a couple of comunas and Antofagasta.

I can't tell you the dismay I feel when a spic acts like he's a human being. They're animals who think they are humans. It's disgusting.

Wear are mi tacos.

Kek

Same here with those Venezuelan, Bolivian and Paraguayan untermenschen.

When spics go in USA they turn worse, I swear god.
I have travelled a bit, latin americans are usually self ironic, humble in the mindset( yet often very colorful in dressing and cars) , family oriented, and quite traditionalist.

The ones gli have often turn in liberal quadrigender, white hating shit.
I don t know why.