How would you fix SHAFT?

More left hands.

Who invented "The Hand"?

Adam Smith.

We will get new Nisio anime ?

Some owarimonogatari special is coming up.

Hopefully not.

Make a new season of Hidamari Sketch.
I'm still sad about Yoshinoya, but they could probably find a new Seiyuu for her.

Hopefully Okitegami by Kyoani or Mahou Shoujo Risuka

why do people like shaft that much ? they made only 3 good/decent shows (SZN, monogatari, madoka )

They gave me entertainment in the past and will give entertertainment that caters to me in the future.
Whats not to like?

yes but did they make a good shows other than the 3 i've mentioned ( i didn't even like madoka )

Yes.

You're forgetting Hidamari Sketch.

But the Fireworks movie will save anime.

Meanwhile finish Madoka, do Voynich Hotel, and launch all copies of Mexico City Actors into the sun.

an old response would be thus: BETTER QUALITY DEALERS

a new response is thus: BETTER QUALITY PREPARATION and SCRIPTS

because DUDE DRUGS LMAO. slip yourself a tab and watch any shaft show. ultimate eyecandy
the fever episode from hidamari and the monogatari OPs were the best

Hidamari s5 and Soremachi s2

>finish Madoka

I can't believe you would even think that.

shut down this power point studio
start from the beginning as an actual studio

I mean, I would definitely either fire Shinbo or get someone else to direct some fucking anime because his shit is ridiculous.

Fire all of their directors

Double the budget by crowdsourcing and force them to animate hardcore hentai exclusively.

>kyoani

yeah no

>3 good/decent

>He didn't watch/like Hidamari, Maria Holic, Natsu no Arashi, Soredemo, Arakawa, Salami and Sangatsu

I think the only real mediocre show were Nisekoi, Dance and Graffiti, with Kagerou being the only awful thing Shaft ever did.