When did you realize that USA (hollywood) movies are mostly SJW trash and stopped watching them?

When did you realize that USA (hollywood) movies are mostly SJW trash and stopped watching them?

About 10 years ago. I still do watch them but mostly to rustle the jimmies of my liberal "friends" on facebook when they start raving about The Shape of Water or some pile of SJW garbage.

Prolly 3 years ago

Star Trek (2009) was the last american movie I have seen.
Not bad at all.

I consider 2013/2014 to be the end of decent comedy at the least. Not that before it wasn't all politically correct but a movie like Superbad or Pineapple Express wouldn't fly anymore today.

Shame because I really enjoyed those brainless comedies.

I just look up that film
>When Ben tells Alex he is going outside to get more wood for the fire, the culmination of all of their experiences together finally overcomes them. No longer able to resist each other, they have sex.
>Ben wakes up in the hospital and goes to Alex's room, where he sees her with Mark, her fiancé. Mark praises Ben for saving Alex, to which Ben replies she saved him, and leaves the room, heartbroken. Some time after, Mark tells Alex that "I told myself that if you ever lost a part of you (an arm or leg in her dangerous job as a photojournalist), I would still love you." But now, it's obvious to him that he has lost her heart.
>After leaving the restaurant, Ben admits to Alex that they survived because they fell in love. She dismisses her feelings and reminds him of what he said before on the mountain- that 'the heart is just a muscle.' They hug goodbye and as they depart in opposite directions, they feel deep regrets, burst into tears and run back into each other's arms.
BLACKED

3 or 4 years ago. There's nothing appealing about them. I'd rather watch good movies with good plots, characters, etc. Not tarted-up propaganda.

guagrdian of the galaxy are good to

the most racist movie ever made-------------
WHITE CHICKS---------------- IMAGINE IF IT WAS CALLED BLACK HOES.

mad max 2014 is cool too
pacific rim

long ago
sjws have destroyed franchises, movies and games
not completely but their bs is pushed everywhere and hard
why I do not know

Just in case you were thinking of watching The Cloverfield Paradox I'll warn you right now it's the worst film I've seen in years.
However, Muh stronk and diverse international space station team have an accident on board and find a tall, blond Aryan woman on the station who shouldn't be there. Guess what! She's the evil villain!

I don't watch any movies last 5 years or so.
FUCK
THEM.

>guagrdian of the galaxy
>good

huh?

i think movies started to become shit in the early 90s

Hey Russian, there are other like pic related?
I really loved part 1&2, there is a part3?

Pretty much if Clint Eastwood didn’t direct it, it’s 99% likely it’s sjw propaganda

>be Dunston
>check in

From childhood, my father always warned me about Western movies.

>mostly
There's some non-trash out there.

The best movie mafe recently in hollywood is Gangs of New York
Fuck the Irish

Start asking White Community Haters how proud they are of being exposed. Three simple words reveal their motivation behind every decision they make with their lives. White Community Haters. White Community Haters. White Community Haters. To cowardly to admit the Corporatist Jews and White Cops are on their side, they keep quite about their real feelings. They live a life constantly in fear of the evil white boogeyman who only exists in the Jewish Media fictions. Three simple words reveal these self haters to the world and to themselves. White Community Haters. Spread the words and they will have no alibi for their destruction of civilization.

Honest to god i haven't watched a Hollywood movie in over 10 years.

Long time ago.

I pirate the few things I'm into now. Literally don't pay for any media whatsoever.

I'll buy books but that's it.

i did not see any
can not help you

within the last decade

second film is better

Completely stopped watching capeshit in 2012. And today the only movies that come out of Hollywood and that I watch are Villeneuve's Fincher's and PTA's movies

2012 was the last good year on cinema because all those movies were made during 2011

Meh, theres a little more to it than that. She didn't want her Earth to be destroyed. I thought she was neither villain nor hero, just like the rest of the crew they were just there. I did think it was humorous that the Russian was the bad guy and the German was the bad guy in the other universe. I liked it but I liked it more for the creepyness than anything else. 10 Cloverfield Lane was the best out of the 3.

too bad, you made some really good sci-fi movies

Is this good?

I miss comedies like the Naked Gun and Airplane. Why don't they make movies like that anymore?

The funny is that this BMWF film pissed off Arabs. ARABS. They’re not even white.

Those are British actors.

Is this actually a hollywood movie

ffs i though from the thumbnail in the catalogue that it said "the mountain retweets" and was about to rage over how stupid this movie must be.

Last movie that left an impression with me ... though it started to get bad long before the SJW became so obvious. Just lame storytelling everywhere...

eons ago, feels like

kek have a (You)

Since that day i got too curious i stoped watching any media i cant.
I see (((them))) everywhere i cant watch anything my life is now
Sleep-Work-Lift-Study-Anime sometimes
Its fucking tiring but its all i can do

Probably over 5 years strong now. Going to the cinema is supposed to be entertaining, but why would I spend almost $10 on a movie ticket just to be kissed off? Actually I did go see Da'Souza's Hillary movie after torrenting imagine a world without her. That is the last theater visit I have made in the last 5 years. The only downside is that when normies at work conversate about the latest shit I don't care about, I don't have much to say. Oh well.

No it's jew trickery. All the villains are straight white males except for one. The main character is only white in appearance because his mind a nip man's. All the cops are brown, muslim, or jap. A black woman created the tech to body surf and somehow made a school of super monk detectives. The only family portrayed in a good light is a ginger mudshark, the "Jesus Christ that's jason borne" nigger, and their ugly mutt daughter who was a prostitute that got raped and killed, but now lives in vr. They make the mutt daughter some super stronk mary sue by training her in vr. The whole thing is a 10 hour mess with way too many plot holes and unexplained events. Don't waste your time.

Almost 10 years ago
>Join 20-30 something bible study group looking for a good christian girl to date.
>go to one of their movie nights
>watch the movie "The Visitor" (2007)
>start to red pill eveyone on illegal immigrants
>they remove me from the club
>realize i cant watch movies anymore because ill end up revealing my power level.

Dunston is /ourguy/

About 5 years ago, I see Jew propaganda in everything.

What real black women are like

When I saw the movie Holes. Propaganda of the worst kind.

what Hollywood wants you to think real black women are like

sand snakes in game of thrones

I was never really interested in movies to begin with. I just don't like the idea of having to sit down for up to 2 hours without any kind of interaction; I could be doing something far more rewarding.

2007 specifically

Eh, Mystic River sucked.

PTA movies are the best.

Absolutely nothing in Airplane is funny if you have an IQ above a certain threshold. Can any other faggots confirm this?
Whenever someone laughs out loud at that "laugh or I'll shoot" movie I instantly disregard them as a pleb

"disregard them as a pleb"

Years ago when the star trek remake came out. I've only seen hacksaw ridge, Dunkirk, grand Budapest hotel and new blade runner in 8 years

Thats not very christian-like of them

like 12 years ago

Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson movies are still great tho.

Nu wars and most marvel movies i don't care about anymore, Disney sucks shit

I still watch them, I just stopped paying for them

the first series of STRONK wymyns movies I remember are the Nightmare on Elm Street ones, with the qt grills killing freddy, and they even had a super homoerotic subplot in the 2nd Freddy movie

There was a Spike Lee movie called Jungle Fever in the early 90s, featuring a black dude/white woman love affair. Best part of the movie was the redpilled Italians and Anthony Quinn trying to school his son on marriage

the most obvious SJW movie was that Brokeback Mountain one. it seems to have opened the flood gates of SJWism