Raildex

This is your ASSASSIN for tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-10/a-certain-magical-index-still-doesnt-have-a-second-season-sasuga-raildexfags/.23257
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 half assed jokes

inb4 rebuttals

Nda > Fre.

Ah, I can only thank the author for showing his true colors, being a small girl hater edgy fag early enough to drop this.

>Kills off multiple gorilla men
No shits given
>Kills off a few JC
>small girl hater edgy fag

But it's true.
Also noone was humiliated as much as Frenda was.

Give it a break, Frenda died a fucking decade ago. Look at Heavy Object, the past two volumes and the upcoming one all have a loli on the cover and feature them as important characters. Kamachi loves small girls more than you do.

Good, she was a treasonous whore, probably offered her body to Kakine before realizing he was too chuuni for the two-bit ass that Frenda had.

She died as she lived, leading a split life.

>more than you do
Yeah, no, I got a pretty good idea about how much he likes it.
>humiliate Frenda without her even expecting a hit, or getting a last sentence
>Mugino doesn't get any punishment whatsoever, and "healing" comes later on

>it's a "Junko get teased by other girls" chapter

Compared to everyone else in the index in the index universe is mikoto strong?

No

The Sisters were treated far worse than Frenda, retard

They also weren't human, and signed up for that job, retard.

Meant for

Mugino lost an arm, eye, and most of her skin

>Sisters
>not human
Try again.

Frenda signed up for her job far more than the clones did. They were brainwashed into obedience and even had a "shut them down" command ready if they rebelled

Which isn't punishment at all whatsoever, because that's how the universe is, if anything, it made her character more.
You're just plain wrong there.

Let me guess, you are that person that goes "REEEE" whenever a dog is hurt, yet just laughs when a little girl dies.

I haven't read the manga and LNs in years, has Frenda come back?

Are you seriously asking whether the girl who got melted from waist down, and then thrown away like trash with exposed spinal cord had come back?

No, but there are 1 billion Crowleys

>frendafags exist
What?

NT9 only to be killed by Touma.

Is Mami even that good of a singer? I don't get why Index fans like her so much, she isn't really that special. I've heard better singers than her.

Mitsuari Ayu will return in NT19 when Aleister, Accelerator and Touma break out all the juvenile espers to fuck over Lola!

She's a big girl.

Literally meme girl

youtube.com/watch?v=fwNhzfjJAbo
Ohoho will please Miki for season 2

She's about as dead as it is possible to be dead in a franchise like that. She even had a whole volume in NT basically dedicated to her memory.

Can solo armies of conventional weapons and low level magicians/espers, and can pretty much one-shot anyone without saint-level powers or hax.

>Index Season III animated by DEEN

>bloodsign by shaft

>Bloodsign by TROYCA and OP by Hiroyuki Sawano

Hopefully you're joking

SALOME! HELP!

THERE’S A BLUE DOG OUTSIDE! SALOME WHERE ARE YOU? GET RID OF IT!

SHIT! SALOME! IT’S FUCKING ARMED! IT’S WIELDING SOME LONG RED STICK. EDGED!

SALOME HURRY! I’LL RUN AWAY THROUGH THE BACKDOOR IN THE MEAN TIME.

WHEN I GET BACK ITS SHOULD BE GONE SALOME!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I TRIPPED!

Soon. Kamachi is setting it up with the cyborg, Indian Poker, and level upped corpse machines

>is mikoto strong
Kekekekekekekekekekekeke.

FUCK! THERE’S ANOTHER DOG HERE! FUCK THIS! YOU'RE GOING DOWN BAD BOY!

SALOOOOME HELP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S A BIG DOG!

No she's low level. She makes up for it in utility since her personal reality lets her hack computers, have an inner radar, and do magnetic shunpos

She's lucky to be mid tier with a severe weakness against basic curses and a refusal to accept magic is real.

>is mikoto strong?

She is the vegeta of the index verse.

Do you wish for a new season?

well I have half a chance of surviving the [first*] attempt then

*not the subsequent ones sadly

I'd be pissed if they handed season 3 to another studio

>if they handed season 3 to another studio
Good.

They should

JC staff sucks. We need a studio able to properly draw Kuroko

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-10/a-certain-magical-index-still-doesnt-have-a-second-season-sasuga-raildexfags/.23257

Pretty damn weak. Don't get me wrong she has some tricks but it almost completely outweighed by her plot armor or because she is fighting something she is strong against like robots.

She tends to get preptime. Magicians that fight her either never use magic or never cast directly on/at her. Magician only use blunt magic attacks and no weird shit with special effects. Strong opponents don't try hard against her.When you cut away the plot convenience Mikoto would have lost a ton a fights. She isn't nearly as bad as Touma or Hamazura in that regard but it does push her back.

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-10/a-certain-magical-index-still-doesnt-have-a-second-season-sasuga-raildexfags/.23257
Well, fuck you too, user.

>second season

At the risk of copying that user asking if Biribiri is strong, I want to ask the same question about Kakine (any and all versions).

I get that he's bullshit and (currently) nigh-immortal, but is he strong? And if so, how strong?

>Cuckine Kekoku the Jobber wanted to be noticed by the King of Jobbers

Can I just skip to read NT 18? Last volume I read was NT 11.
Dropped halfway through NT12 because it was pretty shit and the following ones after sounded even more shit so I haven't read a single volume since then.

Knowing Kamachi I propably didn't miss all that much in the last 7 volumes right?

Espers are generally shit tier on the power ranking.

You probably want to start with Kamisato

You have to read it. NT18+ cannot exist without that which came before it.

OT15 was strong and dark matter seemed to be OP in terms of strength and durability. Now anybody can break it, if it wasn't for him being able to make as much as he wants it would be shit. He cut a building in half with his wing in OT15 but the beetles and shit are barely tank level now. He has become whatever the opposite of a glass canon is. He lost all his weird abilities in exchange for the ability to make an endless army of low levels.

>Dropped halfway through NT12 because it was pretty shit
Second half of germaine is alright

>following ones after sounded even more shit so I haven't read a single volume since then.

They are good

>Knowing Kamachi I propably didn't miss all that much in the last 7 volumes right?
You missed a huge amount. It would be like going from volume 1 to Fiamma.

What the fuck was Kamachi smoking when he thought of this?

She is an ASS-ASS-IN, as in, her ASS, her ASS, my dick is IN.

That's normal for Kamachi.

rollercoaster

>a dog had a potential universe destroying battle with a god

Casual Vento to get her revenge on evil science rollercoasters when

...Kamachi really hates Kakine, doesn't he?

so this new fandom is every day? huh?

>blonde
>blue eyes
>that ass
>smug
10/10 inmediatly impregnation

I feel like Kakine(The real one not Beatle05) will come back in next vol. just to be hit by Aleister fail curse.

She still hasn't died, so there's no justice in the universe.

10,000 is a statistic.

Also they attacked Accelerator first and stained his hands by suiciding on his barrier.

>Mikoto finds out that Touma impregnated Misaka Mom and clones
>but not her

Would Mikoto's asspain make her ascend to level 6?

What kind of reply are you expecting with this post?

Who the cute brunette

Accelerator should've finished the job. I blame Touma.

1.) Someone making a lewd post about how Mikoto would beg to get the T and suck the cum out of her mother's/clones pussy's just to get a taste of his cum

2.) Post about Mikoto being NTR'd/cuck and have her pathetically crying about it

3.) POst about how it doesn't matter because she has Misaki anyway

4.) Post about how Mikoto would go ballistic and turn Level 6

5.) Post about how Mikoto is cute and to stop bullying user's wife

6.) Post about how Mikoto is shit and an user rant about how much they hate her and that she should kill herself

7.) Other (Your post)

I fucking love that image, holy shit

I wonder what her adaption of Heavy Object would look like.

I haven't watched this show, but didn't she kick the bucket

Pretty accurate

Just realised Vento is pretty much Toyah Wilcox in reverse, without the backstory, punk to start off with in the 70s and casual as of now.

Yes, she's our ded meme girl of the series. Think Rem, but the difference is that our girl didn't get super popular till post-mortem, because the spin off series made her waifu bait

Only in a side novel that has no bearing on the plot.

>Someone making a lewd post about how Mikoto would beg to get the T and suck the cum out of her mother's/clones pussy's just to get a taste of his cum

What's the tag I can use to look this up?

This is like the only ecchishit image I've fapped to in the past year. Fuck your waifu's show, I'm never watching it past a few choice webms.

>OT15
>side novel

Frendafags pls

It's only side material for Railgun animefags.