Do you ever see any other ethnicity of women whining that their men are "centering" themselves too much when they...

Do you ever see any other ethnicity of women whining that their men are "centering" themselves too much when they achieve great things?

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

nope

I can n ever say it enough... I hate these people!

Christ what a worthless cunt. Let people at least have recognition for doing great things. You make the damn rockets if you're so sad about it, fuck.

I'm not the biggest Musk fan but people like her are the reason we aren't living in the Jetson universe.

dis bitch trippin' she need some d

Rich, white men could create a free energy machine, cure world hunger, disease, poverty, colonize different planets and make all mankind want for nothing and these sad sacks would still complain because it was rich, white men that did it. They are mentally ill.

people like her need to be sent to a third world shithole for a year. see how much she really likes the absence of rich white men.

Day of the rope whore.

Bitches like her are the reason white men hate their women

Let me guess...She's a Jewess?

(((mika)))
yes.

>tfw Islam is right about women

Jude

You only had to listen.

she is a kike

prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/

Other ethnicities are easily worse. White women are just the demographic majority.

doubt she's jewish. irish name

No, because other cultures and ethnicities are smart enough not to fall for the feminist jew

And that's the problem. Stupid bitches like this lack the drive/motivation, skill, resources and intelligence to actually do it.

Funnily enough, if there were women out there that did fit the criteria, all we would be hearing about is "MUH VAJOINA!!! YOU GO GRRRRRRRL!!!!" And even then, Feminists would still find a reason to complain about it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

>doubt she's jewish.
how doubtful?

Fuck that. Nice try.

"My fellow whites"

>we're in industry, construction, manufacturing, resource

Yeah, the office side of those things.

>also, dat blatant jew nose

yea she has the jew nose, so do tons of italians

/r/ing a screencap of the tweet of her wishing her fellow jews a happy festival of lights.

I know it's there somewhere.

this is why women get beaten in other countries

They literally had a fucking nigger gal co-hosting the Falcon Heavy launch.
What the fuck more does this retard want?

Yeah, no. Want to try again?

You know she's jewish, right?

Can you confirm? I mean, I know she is by what she's saying, but to see it will give me a coincidence orgasm.

jew attached right? looks jewish? the nose?

nope, italian/sicilian

This bitch is the reason Arianna Huffington tweeted about how women being excluded in the workplace is as a result of #MeToo

Every other ethnicity of women fucking hates their own men and would literally rather go for a 2/10 white 30 years older than her than for a 8/10 of her own race

she has a bachelors in physics and a masters in geophysics. she checks out.

and her face screams jew.

>you can't colonize Mars because there'd be only white people there

Bullshit, that's a fucking you nose

build your dreams or tear down others

Hahahaha, massive difference. And if you look at the bridge of Jason Biggs' nose, it wouldn't suprise me if it's been broken once or twice.

*You, also I didn't know Biggs was a Sicilian Rape baby

*Yid
FUCK

I must have seen this gif 15 times before realizing it was an orc.

Why do I see all these leftists complaining about a rich guy throwing money at something that actually somewhat advances us as a species, while most rich people just blow their money on cars and dumb shit?

Are they mad musk isn’t just a dumb nigger who wastes his money on materialism like them?

Seriously what is going on with these fucks?

Why do they give no pressure to all these celebrities and shit who buy stupid trash like cars and mansions to no end?

No. It's why Jews get kicked out of other countries.

Men do. Meanwhile women complain while doing nothing.

>the future belongs to poor people
said no one ever

It's like that photo from the 60s with the fat black women protesting NASA spending billions on the space race when dey need mo monay fo dem programz

It's getting harder to confirm and Jews are starting to hide their power level

Wow, read her twitter, she really hate Elon Musk and Spacex

Yeah their needs to be an obvious way to identify them. Like a star on their sleeves or something.

Nah, her jew nose gives it away

Well, the way things are going, the future seems to belong to poor people