REDPILL have ruined my life

Before all this shit i only thought in maths and physics i was a great studen and a better gow who was happy with mass media and degeneration
Now i only have wasted so much fucking time on forums like this and studing shity theorys what have caused a depresion and now i only can think on killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz
pastebin.com/g97LZ5Ny
pastebin.com/Cemsvpga
pastebin.com/12C0ijZS
pastebin.com/m2FzDJu8
pastebin.com/kSfEpVbQ
pastebin.com/XdsBC2gy
pastebin.com/HVESpgwu
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w
pastebin.com/NPru70TB
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rapple a ruin muh lif

b4 i wuz all omg im a member of society butt now im all stromfront all day why dont i have self control or comeon cents?

I thought my english was bad

>now i only can think on killing myself
What are you waiting for then, do it already.
Killing yourself is the true redpill

K E K
E
K

Why should yuy kys user, you are one of the best troll I ever seen.
Keep doing that.

I m fucking faggot, i can t even have the determination to do that

>pic you op
>You really outdid yourself

I would like to do a mass massacre but guns are illegal on my country

race and iq
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz

book collection
pastebin.com/g97LZ5Ny

muslims
pastebin.com/Cemsvpga

other pastebins
pastebin.com/12C0ijZS

men and women
pastebin.com/m2FzDJu8

testosterone and iodine
pastebin.com/kSfEpVbQ

degeneracy
pastebin.com/XdsBC2gy

other redpills
pastebin.com/HVESpgwu

redpilled threads
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ

race mixing
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w

immigration
pastebin.com/NPru70TB

Diversity + Proximity = War
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE

Yes, all that date is true but only give my depresion and rage
Why life is so sad?

Gib address I'll send guns

Nigger, redpilling is just the acceptance of uncomfortable truths. The world is a terrible, horrible, awful place full of dark and scary things that want to butt fuck your soul. I'm sure mommy and daddy told you as a child that you could be anything you wanted, and that it's all butterflies and candy. Well that's wrong. You're destined for a life of hardship and suffering. You will never be rich, you will never be famous, and you never find happiness in material things. The only happiness that you'll ever find is with the good people you meet, but you will also find great pain in dealing with bad people that you don't like. Bad people who will murder you for $5 and rape your mother for shits and giggles. You can take the knowledge you have and commit yourself to a life a servitude, spreading the truth and doing good whenever you can, fighting against the darkness. Or you can fall into degeneracy and materialistic hedonism and end up killing yourself or dying from AIDS and/or a soy overdose. I strongly recommend embracing the grey misery and grabbing evil by the testicles and working to make the world a better place. Embrace the suck and face life head on.

Don't worry you're not alone, I have lost all my happiness too. I rarely smile or can engage in superficial normal conversation with normal people anymore.
I just wait for an hypotetical happening, and the years keep going and I grow older and bitter and nothing happens.

read this every day OP
>I was there once too we all were

Both of you, thanks you have mollify my mind, i m making me stronger, i hope don t fall again

When you fall, get back up again. There's no time for rest (you'll get plenty when you're dead). Work on your English too.

my nigga

Its just a phase. You will see.

sounds about right.

I have Pepe, Wojak, and Spurdo folders. Where the fuck do I save that image to?

man. i have been feeling alot of anger and I could never put my thumb on why that was. I feel alone and my friends don't do it for me anymore.

Plus one here, but i actually feel better after reading this

What are you a nigger?

use something like tagspaces so you can tag instead of sort by hierarchy. hierarchical structures are terrible for cataloguing