How to save western civilisation

Deport all white women to Africa, and replace them with asian waifus to create a hybrid race of white and Asian to maximise IQ, strength, a healthy level of empathy and minimise degeneracy (mostly found in white women) and birth defects.
Meanwhile in Africa the half blacks half whites will take over in Africa and bring it out of the dark ages, so there will never be an immigration problem from there

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off kike shill. Whites and Asians mix horribly generally.

I'd impregnate her if you know what I mean..

What the fuck???

someone reply to this with elliot rodger, the amerimutt meme, fuck ugly asian women, or some combination thereof

this has been my life plan since i saw pocahontas

What's this?

asian qts > white roasties

I bet this is a Muslim making this post

The way to save Western civilization isn't to ethnically replace white people, it's to eliminate feminists from the gene pool

>it's to eliminate feminists from the gene pool

They do that on their own.. What ought to be done is inoculate people against their venom

prri.org/spotlight/less-than-half-of-millennial-women-identify-as-feminist/

Asian women are more feminist than white girls lmao
>inb4 no true scotsman fallacy

How do we get white women's eggs into japanese girl's vaginas? Modern science should be more than capable of solving this problem.

How many gook racemixing threads are you going to make today?

Why not both? You can't just try to stop the spread of a virus, you have to eliminate the hosts carrying it

This is a study conducted among women living in the West, actual Asians and first generation migrants in the US/Europe do not tolerate that kind of thing.

russia already exists sweaty

So you are breeding with your own race?

I fucked so many happa girls in highschool. They have super low self-esteem and are usually pretty easy to get in to the sack.

If they are the same why are there no blonde asians?

kek just messing with you

>How to save western civilisation
>and replace them with asian waifus to create a hybrid race of white and Asian to maximise IQ, strength, a healthy level of empathy and minimise degeneracy (mostly found in white women) and birth defects.
Oh I see. You're an idiot forum sliding shitposter.

MGTOW is a blue pill disguised as redpill. WMAF is the true redpill. Pic related is 2nd generation of "WMAF" hapas. #BLEACHED

Marrying a Hapa woman doesn't seem like a bad idea

So...they basically just became white people again? I'm not quite seeing the point if that's the case.

the son on the far left doesn't look white in the face

Didn't notice him. Yeah, I guess that's kind of true. That's the weird thing about mixed race families is that you could look so different from your own brother or sister. I just wouldn't like it myself.

The mother is a hapa. And all the children except maybe if you don’t look too hard the girl on the far right look part Asian. Light hair/skin =/= white.

While I do not support mixing I have met three hapas so far and all three were good looking.

meh. I don't look like my brother. He would pass as a light latino, if you lined him up next to a bunch of em, though his face looks white feature-wise. I'm a blonde grey-eyed kid. We have the same eye shape/eyebrows/cheeckbones/ears though, so we could be siblings

She's so lovely, I wish I was her father.

Asian threads are MGTOW in disguise
All gay threads about my roasties come from one place, also seemly legit threads criticizing how ridiculous feminism is are actually MGTOW threads in disguise, as soon as normal posters start responding they start with there black pilling. They project about 10000000% of women cheating etc because they have already failed at becoming a man/leader

Hi MGTOW trying to recruit us for your little anal fisting cult?

Just like faggots you are incapable of reproducing so to keep you little "ideas" alive you have to aggressively recruit young boys.

Inb4 classic MGTOW derailment technique: accuse people of being a woman or donating to "tradthot" paetreons with no proof.

MGTOW criticizes modern women for being materialistic and shallow, then advocates a material based, selfish lifestyle.

"Artificial wombs" is a disgusting idea for people who are incapable of attracting a mate in real life, and display a total lack of morality and basic respect for the most innocent and precious gift of all: a newborn child.

For "going there own way" they sure do feel the need to talk about women 24/7
Come to think of it there is no more gynocentric thing than MGTOW

These threads are meant to trigger the white supremacists. They work wonderfully.