This is fucked

Can anybody here explain to me why this kid is considered mixed race in the us??

He looks like a little mongrel desu

Half-Jew, seems like.

Eat shit, we don't need more of these threads.

because he is mixed race

>replies to the thread

el error de la natura...

For the same reason 90% of the world gets lumped together as "people of color". It's an attempt to divide white people and get as many people as possible to band against them.

what even is this thread? sage

Eat shit kraut don't project ur pedo phantasies onto me

and who is that kid? some famous fuck? sage

sage in each and every field folks, except the name field ofc, so really just sage the options field, and this field, sage this as well to reference that sage.

>phase 1
anger

this, sage

Because the parents were of two different races.
What didnt you get? OH its that being called "mixed race" makes you feel like you dont belong anywhere. Have fun with your identity politics, it is literally a fucking mixed race child. Although ill fuck any color of person, i wont be a father to a woman who doesnt share the same ideals as me. Which have been taught by her (lack of) parents. Is it because you wouldnt want your white child to be black. Cause it fucking looks nothing like you. Males eat babies that dont look/smell like them or arent theres.

He has light eyes, he's white

features darken with age

Wide nose and overall wide face shape, with wide-set, shallow jaw. Clearly negroid features.

Who cares if she is or is not mixed race? Judge a person by their individual mannerisms and character. Only a leftist individual judges a person from the viewpoint of their group identity. This is why alt-righters are not actually right, they are far leftist ideologues identical to communists, only differing over minor details of how leftism should operate.

Not always, sometimes they get lighter too

When a man and a woman have sexual intercourse, the man's penis ejaculates into the vagina. That's how babies are made.

Unironically this, but you get called a cuck for not thinking this way.

>Can anybody here explain to me why this kid is considered mixed race in the us?

No. can't tell by looking at him whether he is mixed or not.

You’re only considered mixed if you’re visibly non-white. Unless his non-white parent was with him, (and they themselves are obviously non-white,) or he told someone what he was, nobody would consider him mixed.

Humans team up to gain advantages over others. Even if you personally choose to be libertarian and individualist, you will have to deal with others that team up into groups. Even if race is only skin-deep, people are able to team up based on that much, just like the Star Bellied Sneeches of Doctor Seuss. Tribal/racial team-forming behavior can be discouraged but it must be acknowledged as a constant human tendency, like violence, rape, theft, etc. You lock your doors to avoid being robbed, and you lock your borders to avoid forming a mixed country where people can team up based on race.

Because ameritards consider 70%Russian 30% Finnish mixed race

Am I on bizarro Sup Forums? I got called a mixed mutt just for having ancestry from different parts of Europe. Now we're on board with pan-European, "White" identity?