youtu.be/Qp4gF-K-rNE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

I like you niggers better than my real frens

>everyone in this pic no longers works in the White House

drumpf

They're mad.

>everyone in this pic no longers works in the White House

So, if any of you have republican senators you probably should be calling them about that whole Obama thing....

Hmmm

> having irl frens

>This is called filibustering. You can even read bible if you want.

One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

see

same here, cept i dont have any frens other than here.

You guys are my only real frens.

Ditto.

Even amongst our real frens, you can never reach the level of free speech we enjoy here.

Good news, everyone!

I still miss the Mooch.

I used to be scared of the feds, but it turns out they're literally reditors who watch SNL. This is laughable

Yeah I'll be sure to call the offices of McCain and Flake

During the primaries retards like Joe, Rick Wilson and Jeb Bush were our opponents too.

Thad is one of my senators and Wicker is probably no better.

>filename

I just realized that little anime girls probably have more hair than they could have grown in their lifetimes.

AWOO! THANKS FOR BAKING!

Wait, what stopping an absolute madman from getting multiple anime scripts and acting them out in congress?

What is her endgame? Is she getting a payoff somewhere down the road? Or is she trying to secure future voters from DACA recipients? What's her plan?

i think grassley knows
idk even who is my other one, she is R tho

DRUMPF, IMPEACH!

Also Kurt Eichwald

>tumblr/reddit faggots running our intelligence agencies

How did I not see this coming
They probably name their operations after Steven Universe characters
Everything is so clear now

F

Where's the swimsuit?

Explain this like I frequent the donald. Who is Benjamin Netanyahu & why is him being recommended for indictment important?

I can, if someone calls me racist I can just say they're an antisemite

Guys Trump is bald. How do we recover from this?? Why can't he just buy new hair and put an end to this meme?

They've known for a bit.

Should probably call them anyway

stale fried chicken grease and dank weed

He does know Italians haven't been considered by a lot of people white right?

user, she's the left version of Bannon
She is simply an alcoholic who is using Congress for her healthcare and pension

fix your damn senators pls

Joni Ernst, not nearly as good as grassley unfortunately

Are you a self hating Jew or just trying to get out of the oven? Genuinely asking not memeing

>71 year old losing hair

We cant recover.
Impeach

Oh wow, I can't wait to buy that

He can't. Arizona is terrible due to proximity to California.

fpbp

>What is her endgame
Votes and a very dependent voter base based off of gibs

Several of the nation’s top Catholic bishops, including the archbishops of Washington and New York, piled criticism Tuesday on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi about her televised remarks Sunday on abortion and the Catholic Church.

The crux of the dispute: the meditations of a fourth-century saint on whether abortion always constitutes homicide.

Mrs. Pelosi’s contention that it does not brought down the wrath of the 433-member U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) on her head. On Tuesday morning, they chided the California Democrat on Tuesday morning for “misrepresenting” the Catholic Church’s views on abortion when she told NBC’s “Meet the Press” two days earlier that “over the centuries, the doctors of the church have not been able to make that definition” of when life begins.

When reminded by anchor Tom Brokaw that church doctrine states human life begins at conception, the speaker replied the church had only arrived at that conclusion in the past 50 years.

Classifying herself as “an ardent, practicing Catholic,” she added that St. Augustine guessed around the year 400 the fetus received a soul at three months’ gestation but, “We don’t know. The point is, is that it shouldn’t have an impact on the woman’s right to choose.”

Six bishops have since taken it on themselves to give her history and doctrine lessons.

I just fapped over her.

I really wish these people would just fucking die in their sleep simultaneously. So one day we could wake up and live without this bullshit. But instead we have to fight for every inch.

Give McCain a visit and pull his plug already

She's so comfused!

She's realized that Democrats are for fucked up shit and she's crashing the party
>with no survivors

>Who is Benjamin Netanyahu
Prime minister of Israel, and a conservative hard line figure that takes no crap, expands settlements in contested land, kill moors like if he was Portuguese, deports refugee to Kenya

> why is him being recommended for indictment important?
Israel is one election from going full leftist retard. Last one failed to oust him but their deep state seems to be leftist so he's going down. That will accelerate the exit of Israel from the American sphere of influence if he loses because they'll go full commie and align with Russia

>Muh white male patriarchy

AHAHAHAH this guy is gonna get raped by niggers in prison

>re-election

The fact that you have two mothers, one that used to be a father, probably has something to do with it too

at least harkin is gone now

Yes

Black people around nice places always makes things look bad.

It's crazy how they are doing exactly what their opponents want them to do.

And what Jewcraft am I reading here?

> Warner and Kaine
Atleast Goodlatte is my rep though.

Dem's a throwing a extra fit because the budget also repeals more of Obamacare.

TUMOR hurry

What if they call you a kike?

BREAKING: The FBI informant who spent 6 years Undercover and documented and has audio tapes exposing the uranium one scandal, has been testifying for the last 2 hours. We have two of the biggest scandals in the history of America, committed by many of the same people, being exposed now

Cardinal Edward Egan, archbishop of New York, said Tuesday afternoon he was “shocked” by Mrs. Pelosi’s remarks.

“What the Speaker had to say about theologians and their positions regarding abortion was not only misinformed; it was also, and especially, utterly incredible in this day and age,” said his statement posted on the archdiocesan websiteWeb site.

“We are blessed in the 21st century with crystal-clear photographs and action films of the living realities within their pregnant mothers,” he continued. “No one with the slightest measure of integrity or honor could fail to know what these marvelous beings manifestly, clearly, and obviously are, as they smile and wave into the world outside the womb.
Mrs. Pelosi’s office released a statement Tuesday afternoon repeating her stance.

“Her views on when life begins were informed by the views of Saint Augustine, who said: ‘the law does not provide that the act [abortion] pertains to homicide, for there cannot yet be said to be a live soul in a body that lacks sensation,’” the statement said, quoting the saint’s exposition on Exodus 21:22 in the Old Testament.”While Catholic teaching is clear that life begins at conception,” the statement added, “many Catholics do not ascribe to that view.”

Several of the bishops have acknowledged Mrs. Pelosi’s point that the church didn’t always teach that abortion was homicide and that canon law sometimes specified different penalties for abortion and murder.

Mrs. Pelosi’s office released a statement Tuesday afternoon repeating her stance.

At least Flake will be gone this year.

Prime minister of (((israel))), degenerate.

Very true. Now we just need to get rid of Loebsack

>she added that St. Augustine guessed around the year 400 the fetus received a soul at three months’ gestation but, “We don’t know. The point is, is that it shouldn’t have an impact on the woman’s right to choose.”

Was this budget deal good?

Is this the power of diversity hires?

YES. WE'LL BE FREE. FREEDOM.

Source??

>Joni Ernst, not nearly as good as grassley unfortunately
It's not just them knowing user
> THEY NEED TO KNOW YOU KNOW, AND THAT YOU'RE ANGRY

Politicians walk a fine line between doing what they want and doing what keeps their job. Complain to your congressmen, let them know you know and that it is a dealbreaker

Has this bitch never watched an American sporting event, or shit just the NFL.

We the fuck out of the military showing might.

In an interview Tuesday, Washington Archbishop Donald W. Wuerl said such views mean the speaker “is failing to live up to her Catholic faith.”

“It does not make sense to go back and defend things that were done centuries ago out of the wisdom of the people who lived then,” he said.

He added that St. Augustine’s thoughts on when a soul enters the body in utero “grew out of the lack of the scientific data we have today that clearly shows an embryo is human.” “If you let an embryo come to term, it will be a human, not something else,” he said. He released a statement Monday night restating the catechism and reminding Mrs. Pelosi that she was no expert on Catholic doctrine. The archbishop has written two church catechisms over a 30-year period.

“It’s my role as a bishop to teach the faith,” he said in the interview. “It is not the role of someone in public office.” When he read Mrs. Pelosi’s remarks Monday, “what struck me was this was an attempt to begin to interpret the Catholic faith and to teach people, and that’s the role of bishops,” he said.

On Monday afternoon, Denver Archbishop Charles J. Chaput and his auxiliary, Bishop James D. Conley, allowed that Mrs. Pelosi has “many professional skills,” but adding, “Regrettably, knowledge of Catholic history and teaching does not seem to be one of them.”

We have held public tantrums several dozen times in the street this last year. Perhaps one more will change things!

ick.

Quite the day of news, it seems.

Really makes you ponder.

He's the prime minister of Israel. He's under investigation for fraud for taking kickbacks. He's conservative. And by conservative, I mean as in "literally placing bounties on the heads of niggers in Israel" conservative. If he's no longer prime minister, Israel's leftist factions could take control, and then #OpenBordersForIsrael is no longer a meme.

She's no longer a person like you or I. She's a congresslich, a living corpse of unimaginable magical power, animated by the collective faggotry of her constituents and impervious to death or logic.

>a military parade is indecent
>Posts Gorillions of her saggy tit pics online
>Screams profanities at president when he says anything.

JUST

>Israel goes full commie forcing Trump to oppose it
Yes, YES

something if something else

Yeah it's not too bad.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHHEHEHEH

Old hag.

Kek, shame the Simpsons had to stay alive after 1998

Won't mean shit until executions start

>YES. WE'LL BE FREE. FREEDOM.
> A finger curls on the monkey paw

Israel being in America's zone of influence is the only thing that keep some jews (like Netanyahu) effectively on America side and with america's well being in their minds. His opposition is literally George Soros, who would more likely than not use Israel just like any other Jew but in a murder suicide pact.