Employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit...

>employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tlynnpreston?protected_redirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welp it's over boys, pack it up. We'll never explore the stars now

>enforce merit based employment
>end up with 99% white males

Makes one think...

dumb bitches cannot into space

i see a shitload of asians and some possible hispanics in that photo

>No shitskins
>No niggers
>No women
>mfw

>50% spic/jungle gook
>"white"
???
Is not being black the new white?

Never

It's kind of an obvious joke but...

Did she just assume their gender?

>>employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit,
So in plain speak they are racist, transphobic, misogynistic, ableist, ageist etc etc etc.

This.

Not surprising to see some gooks and hispanics. Assembling the Rockets probably requires some skilled and small men to climb into tight spaces to weld and such.

Basically.

Yeah I really don't have a problem with asians/non-retarded hispanics honestly.

Me either if they are legal. I'm sure the DoD requires them to all be documented

spics are good at turning wrenches

Fun game to play! Go to any lecture in an Aerospace Engineering course at a top 15 engineering school. Spot the women!

>there aren't any

get over it faggots it's a self-selected male dominated industry. Nobody is complaining that nurses are 99% female.

Not only is SpaceX a white male and white privilege playground for soyboys but it is also a bigot symbol of billionaires who spend money on space rather than on feeding the millions of hungry kids in Africa.

shittiest bait ive see today.

Maybe the poster of this tweet should consider that this is why SpaceX gets shit done

Why did NASA develop a dish washing simulator?

The real red pill is realizing diverse societies are fine as loing as there as no jews or niggers.

just gained a lot of respect

If we did nothing but feed starving people we'd all be starving ourselves before long. The purpose of space travel and accomplishment is not immediately evident on the surface. Yes it leads to seeing and doing cool shit and accomplishing a "first" for mankind. That's the surface. The real accomplishment is you get all the smartest people in the world, fitting the best and most technologies in the world into something about the size of Beauford's double-wide. They even invent new technologies to accomplish things that have never been accomplished.

To put it another way, if you give them a chance, they may very well invent the next technology that will solve world hunger.

Found the butthurt soyboy. Go back to play your video games.

It's still pretty decent for LA.

> Assuming everyone's gender

Someone show this dumb bitch a photo of the NBA.

she deleted the tweet?

Wow what a transphobic bitch! How does she know that none of these people identify as women!? Just because you're a sweaty balding dude with a beard, it doesn't mean that you're not a woman!!

I laughed when this camera came up, only beige people at most, all men

BUT MY BLACK EXPERIENCE HAS MERIT WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

atleast they got an isis at the far left corner

True story, worked with a gal who worked at Space-X, she said if people cant cut the mustard or bitch too much they get the axe. And most of the people who work there are real lads, lots of banter.

Fuck SJW bullshit, they dont want us to explore the stars, they want us to all die equal on Earth.

Makes sense, those men plus pajeets are really the only intellectually productive classes of humans

Unironically this, especially the first one

It was pretty obvious considering they successfully launched a fucking car into space.

dat b8

And she's pissed of because she has a masters in physics and didn't get a job?

All it means is men are more geared to those things. Maybe with more women interested in it, we'll see a more even spread.

But of course the left will demand retards be high paid desk jockeys.

Salute to the future.

this has to be somewhere in the bay area

Are these CUNTS too stupid to realise, they are POINTING out that women are too stupid to get into space x? LOL LOL OLOLOLOLO OAH AH AHA HAHHAHAAH HA AHAHHAAHAHAAAA

>Let SpaceX flaunt white privilege while kids starve in Africa
Bigot.

It can work with non niggered blacks as well, since that's Jewish social engineering.

Beware of anti musk shills

They don't want musk to become a Sup Forumsack because he could redpill all of silicon valley overnight. He is the most respected engineer of our time.

I see a shitload of beaners and asians.

Now they are considered white too? Christ.... You people are legitimately brainwashed right-wing ideologues at this stage.

wizard of Latin lol

> successful test of cutting edge technological space launch system: i.e. this IS rocket science
> men collaborators celebrating its success

> beta “I’m a feminist because SpaceX succeeded with men but failure by including more women for muh diversity, muh smash the patriarchy, would’ve been the real success,”

Faggot lefties truly are mentally deficient

get the fuck out with that starving nigger shit.

I saw one cheering at the front at one point. Convenient they chose not to show that picture.

Equality of opportunity does not into equality of outcome... dumb bitch

>Don't let "anti musk shills" stop Musk from spreading white privilege in silicon valley
Don't worry silicon valley has been and will remain very far left. White males have no power in silicon valley.

So are they /our guys/?

Can't put rims on a rocket.

>no affirmative action
>is trying to save the white race by going to mars
Is musk /ourguy/?

>So are they /our guys/?
If white male soyboys are /your guys/ then yes.

>hispanics

Someone has to clean the shitter and mow the lawn. White men have more important things to do.

where exactly does this pic come from?

You have no clue what you're talking about. They hold all of the power but are afraid of SJWs in HR.

>8 likes
literally nothing

I'm not fully white and I admit that the greatest achievements are made by white people. In diverse societies those achievements can be maintained by Hispanics and Asians and Arabs but to transcend an achievement you need still white people on top.

her account is already set to private

twitter.com/tlynnpreston?protected_redirect=true

LOL

like shitposting on Sup Forums and living vicariously through the achievements of people more successful than you?

Look up Bateman's Principle you dingus. At some levels of employment there will simply be more men.

Some can't into a fucking bell curve either or else they'd know with intelligence, and many other traits, men show more variance.

And yet, you haven't understood your own logic. Billionaires are investors, spending money wisely on future prospect investments. And then there is a Nigger starving in Africa.

>connect the dots

Black = diversity or more to the point, undesirables = diversity, so include all muslims and cholos too. Undesirables are victim groups that vote democrat. The more undesirables that can be put on welfare and herded into cities/ghettos, the more democrats can keep their do nothing, high paying jobs.

Hispanics are great craftsmen and get shit done desu. At least the Portuguese and Spaniards do. They can sometimes solve problems in trade where Whites from Germany for example couldn't because they were thinking too narrow minded. I've seen it with my own eyes

Kill yourself, fag.

-------------------------------------------------

It's Los Angeles. That photo is half of the whites left in the city

>thinks engineers and physicists weld
>whiteboi can't handle that a latino is better at math and science than him
LMFAO!!!

>mars settlement is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
>mars will be full of manlet (weight and sieze costs) white and east asian males reproducing by artificial woumbs
>mars will be MGTOW the planet

Seriously, Musk, why aren't you hiring more femxle PoCs to aimlessly walk around your facilities and pose for pictures like how China corps employ white men to do literally nothing? Representation matters more than your gross utilitarian ambition.

>white

Not all billionaires are investors.. Musk is one of the rare who invests his money in useful shit instead of using it to open the 9999th vegan restaurant like other billionaires do.
I get your point though.

Go ahead and mock/insult/belittle yet another segment of white males. I'm really sure it'll go great for you this time.

amerimutts think hispanics are all those goblin looking things that jump fences

Yeah.. When I think Hispanic I think of Portuguese or Spaniards. They are very smart and hardworking. They build half of the houses in France for example.

yeah like post on Sup Forums about how you're superior while rodriguez makes 6 figs exploring space

eh im not surprised anymore feminists ruin everything they touch even themselves

The spread also has to do with traditional riles. We're not that far past all that. It might remain men dominant, but more women will join because of the current culture.

>spaceX employs based on merit
lol, yeah, ok sure thing Muskrat

The World Health Organisation

asian has a much different meaning too.

Wrong, all billionaires are investors. And yes, once they earned their billion they wanna become even more wealthy. No fucking coffee shop in Kongo will have any positive impact on their balance sheet, but future technology (somehow independent) seems like a really good opportunity to put some money into.

kek, ok Jose

Is he assuming those peoples gender?

That's fucking impressive for LA m8
There's so many spics running around with engineering degrees here

Yeah you do. What if they were both 40% of the country?

Are they good engineers at least?
Plenty of sandpeople with engineers degrees here, but of course they are shit

Is that really employees? I thought there was a crowd of outsiders watching.

Also assumed their race too, double shitlord

Civnat keks everyone

This will only hold true until they are brought to heel by the US government. The US Government will force them to do things "its way" over time, and their workforce will end up 60% women, 75% POC overall, and only 10% white.

And it will be more expensive operation to launch than all prior launch systems in existence.

You can count on it like the laws of Thermodynamics.

The absolute state of nu/pol/

>Nobody is complaining that nurses are 99% female.
Actually, they are. But that's just an aside.

Men make up more than 1% of the nursing force. But they complain as hell, since they face sexual discrimination on the job and get passed over for promotions because they are men. It's a very fun thing to go dig in, if you want to see the shit women do when they get the say so.

Nigs gonna nig.....

I see a room of brilliant autistic savants. What does she have against the handicapped?