Would you still love your waifu if she were carrying another man's child?

would you still love your waifu if she were carrying another man's child?

It is my duty as a real man to raise that kid

I would love her only if she was carrying another man's child.

I would definitely feel betrayed. I can't know unless it happens, and I do not want to find out.

You throw her out onto the streets like the whore she is.

We could solve that problem with one punch.

Love yes, but also hate.
Mostly hate.

Only if she was carrying a girl because then it would be the start of a harem.

I would get fucking mad and infuriated.

But the fact that she exists in the same dimension and im able to interact with her would calm me down very fast

>not wanting a cute shota slaveboy

Is the Mexican baby thing really true or just a meme?

>Mexicans taking siestas
Pretty sure that's the Spanish

If you marry a girl pregnant with NTR-er's child good chance that the child will fuck your wife behind your back too.
Source: many hentai mangas

All canon

How the fuck did this meme start

There is this half mexican guy and I think his father left him or something iirc, he started to draw anime girls who got pregnant by a mexican like his mother, but exaggerated it with them having trips to mexico and all that. Then the meme latched on.

WTF that was pretty heavy psychological shit.

>WTF
Go away.

I'm just happy it's a thing, anime girls taking trips to Mexico and getting impregnated with latin half-breeds. Specifically Mexico and specifcially half-breeds.

>go away
WTF

It's Sup Forums memes

It's a meme, mexicans reproduce via spores.

no

Of course. That's why preggo sex, abortion, and placentajob fetish is a thing.

Probably not. Wish her all the best but raising bastards isn't my business.

No. As a stinky normalfag, I've had something like that happen to me. I told her to leave my house and now nobody knows where she is and what's happened to her.

Never forgive a betrayal, anons.

/blog

Depends.
Some people get in a relationship with a girl that was raped and got pregnant, they were friends before but he start helping her and being a big support until they start to develop feelings.
If you think this is fake then lurk real life more.

so the hat is part of their bodies
makes sense

Of course. Their mating process is known as the Mexican Hat Dance.

Sorry, mexican Shiro did chose all the routes at the same time.

>Illya
>having a route

She is incapable of dong something like that, unless she was raped. I know from her personality. In which case I won't stop loving her.

it's just a typical canada fantasy

I could get your waifu pregnant for you,
user.

This is what cucks actually believe.

My waifu wouldn't have another man's child to begin with.

Do anime girls travel to India aside from Oreki's sister?

Cumin in Kumin.

The fuck is up with these mexico trips?

Many hot countries have that tradition 'cause you can't get any work done in the afternoon anyways.

Hell fucking no. 2D is supposed to be better than that, if the bitch cucked me she's no better than 3D whores.

>cucked
>>>/reddit/

Wants wrong with wanting some Latin flavor?

raising another man's child is the literal definition of cuckoldry you fucking retard

>cuckoldry
>>>/reddit/

Im going to need those sources user. Y'know, for educational purposes

I might ditch her because I don't want to have kids but yes I would still love her. Maybe stay with her if we could introduce another parental figure to take my burden.

What the hell is it with this fetish for being cucked by mexicans?

God this meme cracks me up.

Only if the child was black, not Mexican.

Nope I refuse to be a cuck.

nah

Has something like this ever happened irl?

Some spic posted these on Sup Forums years ago and triggered some autist.

Your fault for choosing bad.

>Op is either a Cuckhold or a Mexicanlet who is so pathetic he does t even compensate with real women
Dam it must suck to be you OP

I actually see this trend happen IRL. A lot of Japanese women are getting a lot of Latino bf's, and Japan in general is growing an affinity over Spanish shit.

As a Filipino, I can tell you it's not going to turn out well for Japan having disgusting mestizos littered throughout your nation's gene pool. It also hurts to see Japanese women prefer Spics and wetbacks over us.

Is this some new autistic trend after describing vaginas?

Happy birthday side A,B is one I can think off. You know, the one with "A" chapter as normal vanilla. Then "B" chapter revealed his friend had already impregnated her. In the sequel both his friend and the cuckbaby was fucking the girl (now his wife) while he, as usual, was busy fapping outside the bedroom.

So Mexicans are orks?

My waifu would never be in this situation.

No, blacks are orks, Mexicans are like goblins.

why specifically mexico and latin halfbreeds?
mexican here

I wouldn't love her if she'd so much as kissed another man, let alone bred with them. I'm a complete purity fag.

Americans and Canadians have no sex but the Mexicans do, so there are no more options to choose in north America

Are you saying you want to repopulate the whole of northamerica with people of latino descent?

This