You arent white if you have deep brown or black eyes or black hair

caucasoid=/=white, whites are pretty much germanics and exceptions from other races, if u have a white skin and black/deep brown eyes u are a disgusting mutt

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
archive.is/omuDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder how many fucking retards will take this bait

t. ricel

You don't say.

At least use a meme flag next time

good post

meh ok, as long as you are consistent

This is now a kikels love baby cock thread.

im not a faggot im a proud semi white (cant be full white cuz semitic genes) jew

funny how most americans are mutts LMAO

>oh yes, i'll jerk off my little dick while the mohel sucks the blood out of my nephew

What's the argument here? Is Sean Connery an absolute standard?

it just shows how fucked up goyim are when they think its sexual, yea go drown ur babies johnny

from coping incel into full blown cartoon villian

>hello shlomo, are you ready to have your lust for babby cock sated while we continue mutilating our boys and bringing them into our babby penis sucking cult?
>oy gevalt! I love this

nothing, just that if you are going to make it about pigmentation you must be consistent i.e someone like Sean Connery or Nigel Farage aren't white

>how about the catering service?
>yes the kocher meat spread is excellent and so are the maztah balls but i'm more interesting in the newborn having his dick cut and sucked

t. shlomo

kek when ur subhumanity is exposed so u try to ridicule and derail a thread just lol at u

>get the snippers ready, this babby cock is ready for my mouth

t.mohel

Add another lie to the tally, Moshe.
>What genetics is showing is that in fact white Americans are shockingly European to an incredibly high degree for a population with roots on this continent for 400 years. If we removed all the history that we take for granted we’d be amazed that the indigenous peoples had so little demographic impact, and, that the larger numbers of people of partial African ancestry did not move into the general “white” population.
>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
>archive.is/omuDF

>I just can't get enough of babby cockz!

>I've got lines ready if he says something about me

>we hate niggers because they're brown
Stop.

>oy vey
>I didn't charge that babby's parents for the herpes
>I'll bill them later
>plus, they can just make a new kikel for me to cut and suck

>im whyte, mutha fuka!

the article literally proves minority of americans are pure whites AND those too are inbred

>don't notice the pattern kikel
>that would make you an semitic semite!

hey I'm not the one here proposing a nigger tier primitive understanding of anthropology based on pigmentation, that's more like a Sup Forums thing

reported you for spamming

nice projection faggot i wrote in the thread im not white

>shit our pants when the muslims come
>push out the babby to be sacrificed to the babby cut & suck cult

>>we hate niggers because they're brown
then...why?

>that's more like a Sup Forums thing
Guisseppe did you forget where you are right now? No one here hates shitskins for the color of their skin, but the character of their behavior.

Turns out that judging niggers by their actions is actually worse for them than the old standby "just pretend they're not different than you".

What if you're a mutt with blue eyes?

An honest Jew? Anything really is possible. Wonder what will happen next, niggers forming book clubs?

He's certainly not 100% Germanic. Though it's pure D&C kikery to say white means Germanic instead of European.

>all these cocks
>only so many worthy mouths to put them in

good goy

change your ways my frield

*friend

it's not sexual to take someone else's penis in your mouth! LMAO
good bait
original post was shit bait though

>we need our kikels kunts to spit out more babbies so we have more cocks to suck

change yours

Ehum aren't like 80% of Mutts willingly handing their infants over to the Jews to have their dicks cut?

retarded sven its A* honest jew

im not a cringelord zionist jew that is master of denial, i accept truth/redpills as long as they are objectively true and not faggotry