FISA CORRUPTION MEMOS, EMAILS, TEXTS

February 02, 2018
House Intelligence Devin Nunes Memo
>intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
February 06, 2018
Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo
>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
February 07, 2018
Homeland Security Ron Johnson Memo: The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of It
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence
(e-mails and text messages)
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
(Upcoming)
Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz Report
If you think the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, position is not important, remember this:
Remarkably, President Obama did not appoint a permanent one for the State Department during Mrs. Clinton’s entire tenure.
When John Kerry took over as Secretary of State, the newly appointed IG found and disclosed that Mrs. Clinton used an illegal secret server.
Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch stymied his efforts at every turn.
Their defiance of his Congressionally-mandated duties was so egregious he and 46 other IGs wrote a letter to Congress complaining of the Obama administration’s obstruction.
Sally Yates, who was the Number Two person at DOJ, blocked Mr. Horowitz from oversight of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice.
Notably, that is the division that worked with the FBI on the Steele dossier and the FISA “warrant” to create the “Russia collusion” pack of lies.
For almost a year, he has been investigating how Mr. Comey, the FBI and Department of Justice handled the issue of Mrs. Clinton’s emails and matters that may be related to that.
>archive.fo/MHQRf
>archive.fo/vCOrb

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live
nypost.com/2016/10/17/the-state-departments-shadow-government/amp/
conservativepost.com/busted-there-are-11-fisa-judges-guess-how-many-obama-appointed/
12160.info/profiles/blogs/exclusive-russian-pranksters-spoof-adam-schiff
youtube.com/watch?v=a8B22YSmtJc
dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/gowdy-blumenthal-dossier-source-steele/
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/nunes-dossier-deux/552389/
youtu.be/0FdYd7jOn6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OBAMA IS FUCKED.

HILLARY IS FUCKED.

ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

CHECKED!

Devin Nunes Memo

>c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live
42 mins in
don't you love it how that fbi congressional liason master KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

FBI CONGRESSIONAL LIASON TOP DOG

"WE AREN'T TRYING TO HIDE THE BALL"

lmao - then 5 minutes in we find Gowdy ripping him an asshole for not handing over all the 302s, an unprecedented thing ... since when does Congress need to file a fioa request ?
NO ANSWER... IN OTHER WORDS, NEVER

nypost.com/2016/10/17/the-state-departments-shadow-government/amp/

THE COVERUP HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS

Checked and bumped

Oh Boy
Oh Boy
Oh Boy
PUBLIC EXECUTION PLZ!!

big

Arousing

Strozk and Page exchange during dowdy's grilling of Herring

>conservativepost.com/busted-there-are-11-fisa-judges-guess-how-many-obama-appointed/
This is even worse than most people will ever know, we need to make them know, and we need to sweep 2020...

nice thumbnail

Nigger, ants can't even read this.

Jason is Jason Herring fyi

yep, very revealing, this was when Herring was squirming under pressure from Gowdy.

nice leaf nice

so is king nigger gonna hang?

ruh roh

In regard to the Clinton investigation:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

Senator Grassley is a true American Patriot, country-boy badass, And I am proud that he continues to hold a seat in my state!

He will swear under oath he was born in kenya, get life in gitmo as a spy, pray for a demoncratic president to pardon him.

12160.info/profiles/blogs/exclusive-russian-pranksters-spoof-adam-schiff
Indeed.

kek now that shit really has hit the fan, I'm pretty sure this faggot's eyes are going to pop all the way out of his head live on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=a8B22YSmtJc
This is Sen. Chuck "I Don't Give a Flying Fuck About Your Deep State" Grassely, for those not familiar.

>Israel is fucked
>Trump is POTUS

lol no

HOLY FUCK!

dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/gowdy-blumenthal-dossier-source-steele/

“When you hear who the source or one of the sources of that information is, you’re going to think, ‘Oh my gosh, I’ve heard that name somewhere before. Where could he possibly have been?'” Gowdy said.

>“I’m trying to think how Secretary Clinton defined him,” Gowdy said. “I think she said he was an old friend who emailed her from time to time.”

>McCallum asked if the source was Blumenthal.

>“That would be really warm. You’re warm,” Gowdy said.

Is it Blumenthal? Obviously one of her associates.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

>conservativepost.com/busted-there-are-11-fisa-judges-guess-how-many-obama-appointed/

Love it how all the pols talk about reassuring the people, instead of functioning within the rule of law, and without bribes and backstabbing and criminal behavior.

Just make certain you save face, in between all that, break every law rule and ethic you've ever heard of

Gowdy LOVES the law

FBI LOVES the FBI

the law be damned

So realistically, will this change anything?

This is why secret courts and tribunals are never a good idea. They will always be abused no matter how good the initial intentions were.

Why do we have to learn this lesson over and over and over?

i'm old and i'll give you an explanation that'll kinda make sense with a sense of history attached for reference

in 2000 when bush ran against gore
and the vote was really close
in florida, gore wanted to continue to count votes after bush had already been declared the winner
he wanted to go from votes that were tallied by the machine..to change and go by trying to establish the intent of the voter

well, the republicans were mad as hell ( as was i )

as the news cycles ran for the next day or so, it looked and sounded a whole lot like it does right now...FUD
Fear
Uncertainty
Doubt

until I saw a legal scholar on some channel that laid out EXACTLY was going to happen, including a timeline that it would happen on

He knew this information because it was THE LAW

not some spin or activist court could or would change it

That's where we are now
It's in stone..just following timelines and politics

Shows Nunes's memo was completely true despite the media and Democrat screeching. No surprise!

lol

Could be Cody Shearer.

We have to get ex-nsa whistleblower william binney in here. Binney said a while back when he concluded anyone could have hacked the dnc that judges were being blackmailed by the nsa. They would gather intel then blackmail them.

OK. YOU WIN.

Strzok and Page:

“Guccifer. Sleazy Romanian…,” Strzok wrote.

“They ALL are,” Page responded.

“Funny to watch and think of [redacted]. No wonder he’s a brusque as he is…and those Romanians aren’t even the gypsies…” Strzok shot back.

“Seriously, I kind of hate them. (I’m sure [redacted] fine). But they have the crookedness of the Russians with the entitledness of the Italians. Yuck,” Page answered.

It would explain Robert's vote

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/nunes-dossier-deux/552389/

>Two sources familiar with the matter, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the press, told me the redacted portions of the letter refer to the information compiled by Shearer—for the first time revealing some of the key details that were redacted in the original letter. Shearer’s information was passed to Steele by Winer. Winer, a friend of Steele’s, was then serving as the special envoy for Libya, and had previously passed Steele’s Russia and Ukraine reports along to the State Department’s Europe bureau between 2014 and 2016. Shearer, Blumenthal, and Winer did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

I was wonder who Mr. Steele's friend in the State Department was. I think someone needs to take a good long hard look not only at his actions regarding the dossier, but all of his intelligence, especially given Blumenthal's and Shearer's lack of character.

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/0FdYd7jOn6M

we dont need to hang all the niggers, just their king

I hope the executions are televised

These two hated almost everybody and everything. They would have made great characters on Seinfeld.

Shearer, Blumenthal, Winer... Is there anyone involved in this clusterfuck who isn't a Jew?

barack hussein

oh, well...fuck me then

LOCK THEM UP

QRD of Nunes memo, which has now been confirmed by Grassley-Graham memo

I guess there's the Ohrs.

This is how liberals really think.

Yeah, take a look at the average liberal's Facebook, forever whining about everything.

i thought liberals who vote Hillary were supposed to be super politically correct and accepting and pro-immigration and non-racist? this is what society has taught me, was it all a big fat lie? I wonder how many other liberals think this way?

Publicly, they wine about everything but that. Privately it's like two nog bitching about the one down the street that gets more benefits - it's all fair game when they think it's private.