CHRISTIAN POL THREAD

HAVE CREATED A CHANNEL DEDICATED FOR CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC CHANTS , AND ORTHODOX MUSIC
SOME OF THEM ARE FROM CRUSADER ERA CHECK IT OUT
passion of christ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uolf4MpxuKU&index=40&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
youtube.com/watch?v=C9L9S32glsg&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=JIHb5lWLh7M
youtube.com/watch?v=2GaEm-0Nmw0&index=31&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
youtube.com/watch?v=dSfJSVJbPKo&index=30&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
youtube.com/watch?v=z0Svo0uZSQc
youtube.com/watch?v=a7mR29Jk__U
youtube.com/watch?v=0HVZsL9oBCU
youtube.com/watch?v=ENiIWOv6uRo&index=29&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
some of the chants in the channel are not available online
and the thing that is for sure those that are SUBTITLED AND TRANSALATED ARE THE ONLY ONES ON YOUTUBE FOR SURE because i had to read a shitload of from the new testiment to find the right subtitles
orthodox music is coming up soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_JoE2GioXY
youtube.com/watch?v=m4oZZhpMXP4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_in_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=OecY9I_oPv8
youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've accepted the apostolic meme but now need to choose between Catholic and Orthodox. All my Catholic friends say that Catholic is closer in belief to Protestantism but from what little I have been able to look at Orthodoxy seems better. What do?

Still angery Luther called out the Vatican for the buy your way into heaven shekel scheme?

He did a lot more than just that.

Try going to a local church and see which one you like better.

bump desu

what does the bible say?

two wrongs dont make a right
Protestantism is simply lazy
look at us, the capital of heresy

You mean the thing that got fixed like right away?

>bump desu

Your bumping is pointless, the only true god is jehova and the truest religion is judaism

Reminder that non-denominationalism is the TRUE /breadpill/.

Cut out the middlemen and stop talking to Sup Forumstards that bitch and moan "muh catholicism" and "muh protestantism" all day, the only person you need to talk to is GOD.

Luther king was a a stupid nigger, thanks to him niggers are free in america to roam around

isnt israel a secular state? most of you dont practice religion yet live in the land sacred to all three religions

I thought Israelis were supposed to be smart.

I do practice the religion and also practice jew jitsu. Those who secular here are only arabs who drinks alcohol

non-denominationalism?
what church are you going to? never looked into this seems redundant

Your faith is pointless, the only true messiah is Jesus and the truest religion is Christianity

Why is Mike Pence so unbelievably based?

Did jesus christ also brought the chinks in your land? False messiah heretic

>Protestantism is simply lazy
Catholics are humorous little drones
Mindlessly swallowing whatever shit the Vatican provides

At least I have land to which I have rightful claim...

>rightfully claim

You stole it from the abos

>Mindlessly swallowing whatever shit the Vatican provides
im glad you said that, now try to search for the catholics response to the current pope and what he says

>Catholics pointlessly causing a schism in Sup Forums's Christian community by making a seperate Catholic general filled with nothing but denomination arguing

There's a better thread up right now with more people in it.

You're worshiping Satan. "He who hath not the Son, the same hath not the Father". You constantly mess up and anger God... I remember in the days of Moses, God was literally about to wipe you people out and make Moses into a new nation because of how worthless you are, but Moses interceded and saved you. It's almost to the point of hilarity when you read the Old Testament. God couldn't wait to do away with you people, lol.

Can't wait for the second holocaust my dude

Then Excommunicate him then
Oh WAIT!
You can't!
Your shitty religion treats the Pope as chosen by god rather than man

>i remember in the days of moses

You was there faggot?

God said "do not make an idol or false god for me" and said you must die for it
You by following jesus ruining your after life and you be in hell because jesus tricked you

Are you saying that I'm not Abo? I've got news for you...

Show pic of hand
Petrol drinker

Immaculate conception is fucking retarded and if you believe in it unironically neck yourself

Show foreskin

B-but i dont have one

fucking exactly

Gaww, really?

Exactly what? Are you guys on some secret colonies of britain scheme?

i pity you for having your cock mutilated

Works are still a material effort and can't come near spiritual thought and prayer. Work on your soul>material work

most of israel is secular, especially in the center
yet they get to live in the holy land

I pity you for having your capital city taking by the enemy without even notice

you know i was going to make a point about jerusalem being half-run by muslims and israel being surrounded entirely by muslims but i can't make that point given my country's situation

Still fuck you Israel.

know what i take it back, but Protestantism give legitimacy to being lazy and "believing in god" as everything they need to do, obviously those who are not cynical abusers will actually be justified
i mean look at the US, they're not christian, they're nothing
you know the meme of bin laden accepting jesus christ a second before he is being shot as a scam? this is possible because of protestantism

What do you do when someone thinks there should be gay marriage or that Christ isn't fully God. How do you deal with conflicting views?

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=H_JoE2GioXY

>jerusalem being half-run by muslims and israel being surrounded entirely by muslims

Litteraly non issue. The place is surrounded 24/7 by highly trained soldiers, who always watch every angle, one arab that looks suspicious gets arrested or shot. We also not cucks here and we dont have "rules to combat islamophobia" bahah, we know how to control the wolf, but if you let the wolf set free(like you guys do) he'll come and bite your throat

Go Orthodox, a lot of people at my church left Catholicism for Orthodoxy because there's a tighter community.

Gay marriage is a sin as outlined in the bible yet modern Christianity as a whole seems to think it is ok, it isn't.

Also refer to pic related on your second question.

youtube.com/watch?v=m4oZZhpMXP4

No, it says "believe with all thine heart". It's not about saying a sentence, it's about believing, and yes, if bin Laden actually did believe in his last moment, then he's saved.

The Bible actually has a specific event designed to prove this: the thief on the cross.

Can someone explain the Holy Spirit to me?
I went to a catholic school growing up but I don't remember the Holy Spirit being explained or described in any depth, only that it is part of the Trinity.

Christians here should read this book. I see a lot of Christians here denying evolution and other science, but you are wrong to do so and don't have to, as modern science and God are perfectly cohesive.
Remember: If you deny evolution, you deny the genius of God.

Book description.
>Christians affirm that everything exists because of God--from subatomic quarks to black holes. Science often claims to explain nature without including God at all. And thinking Christians often feel forced to choose between the two. But the good news is that we don't have to make a choice. Science does not overthrow the Bible. Faith does not require rejecting science. World-renowned scientist Francis Collins, author of The Language of God, along with fellow scientist Karl Giberson show how we can embrace both.
>Their fascinating treatment explains how God cares for and interacts with his creation while science offers a reliable way to understand the world he made. Together they clearly answer dozens of the most common questions people ask about Darwin, evolution, the age of the earth, the Bible, the existence of God and our finely tuned universe. They also consider how their views stack up against the new atheists as well as against creationists and adherents of intelligent design. The authors disentangle the false conclusions of Christians and atheists alike about science and evolution from the actual results of research in astronomy, physics, geology and genetics. In its place they find a story of the grandeur and beauty of a world made by a supremely creative God.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit_in_Christianity

>mfw I'm a cathar
youtube.com/watch?v=OecY9I_oPv8

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo
redpilled video about kabbalah

Job: 25:4-6

>How then can man be in the right before God? How can he who is born of woman be pure? Behold, even the moon is not bright,
and the stars are not pure in his eyes; how much less man, who is a maggot, and the son of man, who is a worm!

Reread the OT, God isn't a human, worshiping Christ is just another incarnation of European hero worship (Odin, Thor, etc); and worshiping the trinity is another form of polytheism.

>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Catholics, this is you.

I have to reject christianity

I dont believe that god is a physical jewish man

And before someone comes in with "MODERN JEWS ARE DIFFERENT JEWS BLABLAB"
The israelites started referring to themselves as "jews" (Yehudi) by the time of the book of esther in the old testament.

These are the same kikes as the ones we know today - all the way to greedy merchantism:

Deut 23:19
19 Do not charge a fellow Israelite interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest. 20 You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the Lord your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.

Reminder that Satanism is the ultimate red pill