/bng/ - Black National General - CHEDDAR MAN EDITION

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42939192

This thread is for discussion relating to BLACK nationalism and other BLACK topics.

wh*Tes STAY OUT!

This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it like other general.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/02/black-pharaohs/robert-draper-text/1

nydailynews.com/news/world/egypt-black-pharaohs-article-1.343865

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/massive-statue-pharaoh-taharqa-discovered-deep-sudan-00564

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/the-family-link-that-reaches-back-300-generations-to-a-cheddar-cave-1271542.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, obviously the first europeans were black coloured, doesnt take away the fact niggers are still dumb

How do we go public with the cause? No one outside of the projects really knows we exist while Richard spencer and the alt-white make headline news

das rite

we win again

Cheddar Man was white ... nigger. Sorry to tell you that.

Our ancestors were black transvestites. This is so fucking tolerant im gonna die!

>wh*Tes STAY OUT!

But we're all black, my ancestors were black you fucking racist

Why would he have black skin if he lived in an ice age? Black skin protects you from the sun not extreme cold

What is interesting is the fact that the DNA showed he was related to several local people

independent.co.uk/news/the-family-link-that-reaches-back-300-generations-to-a-cheddar-cave-1271542.html

Protection for Indigenous peoples please UN

Hate to tell you this but Cheddar Man's DNA was completely free of African DNA. Melanin gene hadn't developed for white skin yet. Rest of the DNA is from the master race.

I think it's because he came from Africa. It's there a timeline for when people moved to all the different continents from there?

KFC or Popeyes, fellow niggers?

The official narrative is; Britain had a complete population turnover in the Bronze Age. Also, Cheddar man wasn't Negro, he was Caucasoid with BROWN wavy hair, BLUE eyes, and DARK skin.

Irish: not the niggers of europe anymore. Eat shit.

KFC nigga me lovin dat chichen nigga

Sicking to da rules so nigger here. m,kay?

First brits are black so refugees that all you whities have been forced to endure are your brothers.

Comply to rape.

>wh*Tes STAY OUT!
If that picture is correct we are all nig nogs here bro. I DEMAND GIBS!

Tfw when we invaded africa we were just "going home"

no

Those black people made something of themselves, these black people today do not.