Naruto

What are your opinions on it I've seen people either love it or hate it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/05i1QhCJRDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're on a place where naruto threads used to be deleted on sight and even mentioning naruto derailed a thread.
It's my personal worst anime ever

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

i unironically enjoy both season 1 and 2

Forced myself to finish it purely because I was infatuated by it as a kid despite having no way of watching it at the time. I used to spend my days watching AMVs as it was as close to watching Naruto as I could get.

It wasn't worth it.

Pre-Timeskip is an alright shonen.
Post-Timeskip is silly garbage

youtu.be/05i1QhCJRDw

I liked it as a kid. Don't really like it now, there are better shonen series. Still watching Boruto though

You can skip everything up to rock lee vs gara and skip everything after and it's a decent anime

It is a masterpiece. It is the number 1 manga of all genres.

WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMER

Everything post time skip is a garbage.

O
MY
SUMMER
SHITPOSTER-KUN

It was my gateway anime. Even as bad as it got I can't say I hate it

It's one of my favorite manga (fuck watching the filler-full animu) and I love it, more part 1 than 2, but it's a bad series overall that went way off course way too fast. It had some pretty interesting characters but too many edgelords and DARKNESS seeped into it. I don't think I'll ever hate it, but I wouldn't dare say it's good as a whole. Part 1 still holds up as an average shounen.

I liked it once but it got bad. I'm enjoying Boruto well enough

It's shit.

I like the episode where they try to sneak off Kakashis mask.
Other than that, the world is nice. I havent seen everything and only read till the timeskip i think.

>Part 1 still holds up as an average shounen.
Not saying it's some kind of masterpiece, but I'm pretty sure part I should be significantly about average shonen-wise. Especially for Zabuza and Chuunin exam, these are one of th best arcs in battle shounen.

Everything past the Zabuza arc was trash

Its a pretty good shonen that suffers from one of (If not THE worst) fanbase in anime.

It isn't as FUN as one piece
It isn't as stylized as BnHA
It isn't as exciting as even the shittiest sports manga

But it's good all around
It's sort of the jack of all trades of shonen anime

I mean, Zabuza and Chuunin are great, but they're brought down by everything else after, so the whole of Part I is just average.

very good first couple of arcs, then it turns to complete shit

on a basic narrative level it stops making any sense, the art takes a nosedive, characters are routinely ruined to advance the plot, the power balance and fights get absolutely retarded

l'd give it 3/10

Naruto up to the last gaara fight= ok

Naruto later absolute garbage, unwatchable
Shippuden is even worse except for based Killer Bee
Boruto is a fucking tragedy turning a battle shounen intoa SoL piece of shit with the clones of the first characters

Sorry, gonna have to disagree on one point.
Shippuden is trash except based Killer Bee AND Jiraiya. His whole fight with Pein was fantastic.
People can cry 'shit characters' all they want and I usually agree, but Jiraiya is fucked based as hell.

*fucking
Goddamnit, I can't english right now.