Why was this so shit compared to Aria?

Why was this so shit compared to Aria?

The world wasn't as magical.

The girls weren't as cute

The audience wasn't as pure.

its moeshit with meme faces

The cute was replaced by pretty.

The sports focus and saturated colour palette + typical high school setting made it a little too predictable. OP and ED were meh and the VA delivery kinda fell flat especially in the comedy scenes. Animation and designs weren't as bad as I expected but it was still clunky JCStaff animation.
It would be hard to adapt the gorgeous manga art though.

Manga is pretty good and that one spooky chapter was great

It's not Yuri. But both are shit shows anyways.

>hated Ane-chan watching the anime
>read the manga
>she's best girl

Everything's shit compared to Aria

Nonsense drama

Ai is a shit character because she constantly abuses her brother, such bullshit has no place in a comfy iyashikei show.
Her brother is shit because he has no defined character whatsoever and just exists as am empty hull to be bullied.
Which makes it even worse because apparently the author wrote him in only so he could be abused.

Stop typing like an idiot.

JC Staff fucked it up. The pacing was too slow and the characters are never on-model. The manga is a lot better but still nowhere as good as Aria. Way too much muppet face in Amanchu.

Who is this cutie? I know I dropped this show early but.

About to post the same

She's the main character my dude

OST wasn't as strong. Aria's visuals are honestly worse than Amanchu's but the music imparts a strong sense of atmosphere and even gives the drawings a clearer quality of texture and material

Not enough embarrassing lines.

Everything but Non Non Biyori.

This.

This. I hated that gag

It's too realistic. ARIA is magical, a fantasy, a paradise, an utopia to escape to.

The anime crawled at a snail's pace because for some reason they wanted to make them finally go diving as the climax. Aria also had an interesting setting and world building while in Amanchu that weird shit doesn't turn up until much later in the manga and feels horribly out of place as a result.

>while in Amanchu that weird shit doesn't turn up until much later in the manga and feels horribly out of place as a result
Do they find Cthulhu?

Isn't the MC the retarded one?

I'd rather if time stopped and we got more ARIA indefinitely.

Peter Pan and Dreamland.

posercore