Soy in space?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited were you when Melon Husk launched his retro rocket thruster into space? I almost broke my soy.

This is the beginning of a new paradise on mars with a 100% liberal government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/suQXDFEwKbs?t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
webmshare.com/My8XW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody shit their pants at my office and left their underwear behind. I was more excited about shitty underwear.

shitholes memeflags and shills ABSOLUTELY BTFO over this rocket launch

gee i wonder why?

9/10

>Melon Husk

YIPEEE A BOWIE SPACE MAN

>On a scale of 1 to 10 how excited were you when Melon Husk launched his retro rocket thruster into space?

Exactly 1 plus the number of gods there is, i.e. 10.

Non-sciency people to stupid too watch rick and morty #btfo forever, atheists will live immortally on marsian space colonis, dude SPACE LMAO.

edit: thanks for much ebin upboat and reddit platinum Dawkins bless you all fellow thoughtful skeptics!

We will never go to Mars, it's nearly impossible with the current technology, the astronauts are going to get fried on their way there unless you have 6ft of shielding around the spacecraft, let's not mention muscle atrophy and the length of the trip. Also landing will be very dangerous since Mars has an atmosphere and winds. It's just the carrot at the end of a the stick to get more goyim shekels, (((they))) push for it so hard since they will fake it like with Apollo and pocket the money.

>current technology

A 1 cause i didn't know it happened till today

Keep in mind that if it were not for centuries of white privilege and white colonization of the non-white world it could have been a person of colour who is launched rockets into space. Only in a world full of white privilege soyboys is anyone proud of Elon Musk using his billions to launch a car into space rather than feeding hungry kids in Africa.

He put a car in space.
Why?
Because he can.

I thought it was a dorky publicity stunt. If he wants to play with rockets, thats fine, but keep it to yourself and go easy on the nerd shit.

>Why?
White privilege. While there are hungry kids in Africa only a white male would be allowed to put his car in space.

>t. nigger who can't even improve his own nig majority neighborhood.
Clean your room first bucko.

If you want to play this game, let's play.
If we are responsible for our ancestors actions, we are entitled to the fruit of their enterprises.
We have earned our privileges, by your own logic of ancestral culpability.

>impossible with leaf tech
Makes sense tbqh

Mars is a meme, it has no resources, no tectonics, too soy to hold an atmosphere, literally an unlivable desert. The colony would live on terran gibs, could never be self sufficient much less expand on it's own.

It's containment for virgins too beta to compete for first rate earth clay with us chads

there is a paid shill mod on high alert right now deleting all the Sup Forums space-x threads where we discuss if its fake or not.

so we have to hijack other threads that are obvious shill shitpost and slide threads.

youtu.be/suQXDFEwKbs?t=47s
i think its fake. Not least cos all the space stuff up till now has been very discredited. But the high orbit of the roadster doesn't seem consistent with the travel time. Also the lighting movement and contrast changes looks wrong. the sunlight is so soft on the car, it would be hard as fuck. could do with a photography expert opining
the dude in this link suspects the interior environment b4 the earth scene is uncovered ids a studio on earth. I'm not sure its evidence against the space story, it may be the interior of the rocket cargo hull.

No one allowed him to do it either.
He's funding his own space program.
The man invented PayPal, the system by which you get your SocJusGibs.
He earned the ability to launch a car into space if he so wishes.

No shit it's not possible with current tech. Why do you think we make better tech? Are leafs really this dumb?

This
We'd be better off aiming to colonize the moon before even attempting a Mars endeavor.

What would you even do on the moon besides masturbate innadust? There isn't anything of value up there either

>white male only crew under South African white supremacist Elon Musk launches improved Nazi Rocket and salutes Van Braun
>SOY

yea.. no

Can confirm, I made a thread to discuss pic related and it got pruned in a matter of minutes

flat earther dotards on absolute suicide watch

how will they EVER recover?

>his retro rocket
a what?

YAAASSS!!! ELON MUSK IS LITERALLY TONY STARK!! THIS IS EVERYTHING!!!! JUST...THIS!!!!! PLAYING MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA NOW TO HYPE MYSELF UP FOR SPACE!!!!!

as much excited as seeing the soylo trailer !

>hungry kids in Africa
Every goddamn time!
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

ELON MUSK WILL SAVE THE EARTH WITH THE POWER OF DAVID BOWIE. YOU CAN THANK IMMIGRANTS FOR THIS

Why would you feed niggers to come kill you?

Because that's literally just the car in the payload fairing not le fake cgi studio, here's a picture husk tweeted of the roadsters about to be loaded into the fairing a month or so before yesterday's launch.

we technically still igniting farts

That's the cam from inside the fucking rocket, before the cap detatched you fucking retard.

Have you ever felt moon dust on your dick?
It is the hidden secret they don't want us to know about.

at one point we will ignite a fart so big, so pungent, so sour and fruity, space-time itself will rip and we will enter the warp-zone

we could make a movie about it called the BRAAAP Particle or maybe Looverfield Paradox

I could fap to that

fuck those niggers I hope all of them starve to death while I eat a watermelon in front of them

Fucking kek

there's also 6 milion kikes suffering from emotional trauma knowing that their grandparents got ovened. they are own holohoax reparations. yet musk won't spend his wealth on that. he's as bad as a nazi who switched on the gas.

This book looks cool.

>Melon Husk
topkek

Fake, look at all those bubbles , i have plenty of webms and there are too many bubbles , more than all NASA, ESA ,JAXA combined.

webmshare.com/My8XW

Those are just the stars tho. Still, if you watch the launch again, those 'stars' appear in front of the engine as if it was transparent, and this is common in ESA ISS videos

Wouldn’t Mars just be some sort of stop between Earth and the Asteroid belt? I was under the assumption that Musk’s main goal is to mine asteroids.

Elon Meme's main goal is living out his childhood scifi fantasies and making taxpayers pay for it

>webmshare.com/My8XW
Watch the full stream stars are not transparent and bubbly like these "stars".

You mean Canada will never go to Mars. Can we just annex Canada?