What do we do about the "MGTOW" problem?

What do we do about the "MGTOW" problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kMvAEHIQL0Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=mZAiLTsvzbI&start=20
youtube.com/watch?v=XXU6TJb2nOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fix women.

Stop being worthless women and actually deserve a husband?

support their decision and stop worshipping pussy

MGTOW are a bit wrong but not the most wrong group.

An MGTOW > anyone who having a gf either as a Chad or as a beta who's never going to have kids.

At least an MGTOW doesn't want to be part of that scheme of degeneracy of you guys fucking each other's wives or future wives or whatever...

Also a LOT of Nazis are gay, so they are much worse.

Next time around dont exclude your young men from the whole thing while demanding they do 100% of the sacrifice that needs to be done because of everyone's bullshit except theirs.

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out
>men rebuild
>lessons learned

>thinking you can save the entire white race when you can't even stand up to a bunch of whores

topkek

Add to that list and your red pill is complete

>white women shame white men to go and kill each other in jew war 1

Have any of you considered your point of reference of time you're using as standard worth living, was a anomaly? That, if you weren't in your prime in the 1950s-60s, all you had to look forward to was WW1, WW2 or the shallow sexual revolution up till the modern age? And that, by idolizing the ease and decency of that era, you are divorcing yourself from the stoic hardiness that made it possible? Life is easy, it usually sucks, and right to keep existing in it goes to those who persist, not those who abandon even trying..

I keep existing. The one who cared about white woman's opinion went and ceased to exist in jew war 1 to not get his white feather.

Life isn't easy is what I meant.... But you wouldn't be able to tell that it's usually the norm, compared to the amount of nihilistic complaining around here.

Also I'm convinced MGTOW is secretly backed by shilling faggots wishing to expand their sexual market.

youtu.be/kMvAEHIQL0Y

>MGTOW is secretly backed by shilling

yeaaa governments and choose support the shilling of men leaving the plantation

DAILY REMINDER THAT THOTS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES

No political movment in history was succesfull with women involvment.
No political leader that bettered state of things was not a man.

Influx of women into the right is a kike tactics. Don't let thots take over the movment by invading male spaces.

Women don't belong in politics!

No, but fags like the ones who spam pro-homo propaganda around here like clock work would. If men abandon women, it gives fags more political power AND more chances at converting sexually frustrated angry young men and teens to their tribe,

The same reasoning can be applied to those trying to encourage men to marry. Why aren't you comfortable as a single woman? It's 2018, not 1950.

Nothing just bail out and let chaos take it's course :^)

MGTOW is the bridge, not the end to freedom.

It offers insight to the harsh reality of modern society. It is up to the individual to decide where and how they want to live. Whether they want to leave women completely or just simply have a gf, but remain detached.

It is not black and white; it has many shades.

>we

>implying you'll have any money or power after your wives cuck you

enjoy alimony, and child support guys. hope tyrone doesn't beat your kid too hard

No one will learn.
History will be rewritten.

This. Until then, picrelated.

>The same reasoning can be applied to those trying to encourage men to marry.
I'm a man, stawmaning me as a women isn't a argument. Second, no, no it doesn't. The numbers are clear. Nearly every negative factor, from life expectancy, drug use, criminality, mental illness and everything else BAD increases from single motherhood. Meanwhile simply not having children means extinction, for both women AND MEN alike. They're not objectively the same at all.

Invent immortality so that we can genocide women already.

exactly. it already has been rewritten. we're taught that all of those things happened independent of each other rather than a cause and effect chain

Let them do what they want. I am not about to give up on life just because the odds are stacked against me but I can certainly empathize with their reactions.

How about you sucker do what I do and just date really young girls? Catch them before they turn into roasties?

A fit guy with a nice job who refuses to be with a fat lazy bitch with a picaninny isn't the problem.

friendly reminder that all fascist memeflag posters are north and east africans hired by their government
hooktube.com/watch?v=mZAiLTsvzbI&start=20

Why is a man so concerned about where I'm cumming?

does MGTOW hold protests in the streets and prevent people from going about their daily lives? i dont get the hate, they just wanna fuck off from society why not let them? they arent hurting anybody

Because men are supposed to think decades if not centuries ahead? Instead of with their dicks like the (((media)))) has convinced you is the pinnacle of masculinity?

buy a sex doll. the shit is improving by the day. 5 years from now we're gonna have AI sexbots that are practically indistinguishable from the real thing. as for children, just do surrogacy or wait for artificial wombs.

and one more thing to consider:

>be me MGTOW
>swear off women cuz fuck them (especially white whores)
>have all this extra cash because i don't need to spend it to make my woman happy
>start a business
>hire mostly white people

so MGTOW hurts the white race, right? even though MGTOW, or in the past, a refusal to get married would be the reason the business that employs all these whites got started?

and this guy is right

Go away Roosh you gypsy we dont have any bitcoin for you today

>. If men abandon women, it gives fags more political power

WUT

More white women voted for Trump then didn't. Discard the rest and be wise enough to know who is a keeper and who are the hidden vipers...

Also, isn't it convenient that at the same time massive amounts of immigrants are being brought in, BUT, finally recognized for the threat they pose, far right websites are increasingly promoting a ultimately anti-natalist philosophy?

Really joggins my noggins.

Nigger it was the entire history until like 50 years ago. Women have always submitted to men. Society cannot function any other way.

>e simply not having children means extinction, for both women AND MEN alike.

I guess that's why onastaries full of celibates stand for thousands of years while societies fall around them

A Man who believes the current dating market is so dangerous that avoiding family life is best, when men charging a WW2 trench, surviving a plague, or living through a ice age could persist through the hardships and bitchy women, is a man who is entitled and breastfed by (((them))) for so long, he forgot how to spiritually fight. If Nigger Pimps can keep their hoes under control and not go to jail, there is no reason a man cannot learn how to dominate 1 female.

implying those men were in those trenches by their own volition and not shamed and conscripted to die

>. I am not about to give up on life just because the odds are stacked against me

That's not what MGTOW is about. It's about >, there is no reason a man cannot learn how to dominate 1 female.

You retards just don't get it do you. 40% of women are obese. The modern female just isn't desirable.

control your woman and be a man done

They didn't advertise to young men whos chance of finding decent partner decreases with every wasted year.

Maybe gen X was right to live single and free for life, but it didn't fix anything. I just want to make sure the young people buying into this mgtow know what they're purchasing with their time currency.

>find trump supporter gf
>do shit that annoys her
>asks me to change those things
>i do so because hey it's only fair
>she does things that annoy me
>ask her to change
>"No what the fuck? you're controlling as fuck!"
>expects me to do everything around the house because she wasn't raised to do anything other than wait for me to come along
>thinks she's better than the rest of these hoes because she's "redpilled(TM)"
>still acts emotional as fuck
>still expects me to look out for her feelings 24/7 and coddle her while she calls me a pussy/tells me that general empathy for someone is "babying them" whenever i have an issue
>still expects to be treated like an adult while acting like a child

thank god she voted for trump though. now that's a keeper

>boohoo women rejected me so i'm just going to give up
Just admit that you're beta and at least try to do your biological duty.
You can't change your genetics, however you can try to be the chaddest beta possible, it has been done. Giving up and turning into a good little celibate goy is the most cucked thing imaginable and exactly what (((they))) want.

I still got to buy a plant to cum in,
but I am in this group!

>celibate

implying all MGTOW are monks

Cool story. Break up, move on. Find girl who listens. Not
>Lets start and shill a anti-relationship movement to a bunch of young boys who probably haven't even tried to get a date yet

They are. Muh outliers don't mean anything.

>exactly what (((they))) want
by restricting yourself to doing the exact opposite of whatever the jews want you to do you're still letting them control your behavior, you know?

>Nigger Pimps can keep their hoes under control and not go to jail,
Are you stupid? There are tens of thousands of niggas in prison for domestic abuse and prostitution related crimes. What kind of fantasyland do you live in where niggas don't go to jail?

Dam roasties.

Nice pilpul, David.
If what they want is me being a lonely incel while my people go extinct, then I'm content with doing the opposite.

lol NAWALTS don't exist bro. and even if they did there aren't enough to go around. have you ever seen a happily married man? you may have seen a man who can tolerate his situation, but happily married? that's a myth.

kinda funny you mention outliers, because OP is sitting here telling me to look for outliers when it comes to these bitches that have been fucking us over for years. i find it funny how one minute women have "forsaken us" and the next minute we need to give them another chance.

maybe when women stop being cunts some of us will come back to the plantation. only instead of slavery it will be paid work.

Less are in jail then outside making money. Else it wouldn't be profitable. I'm sure you could figure that out, and the lesson still stands. Muslisms, Niggers, Criminals and Sociopaths all have chicks wrapped around their finger, meanwhile White boy starts a thearpy club for why playing video games all day is striking back against society...

We are better then this.

oh okay. so all i gotta do is become a complete scumbag degenerate and i'll be good to go. sounds productive. i'll get right on it

You already sound like a scumbag from your "gf sucks" posts. Your just a scumbag without a spine.

I understand the reasons behind MGTOW, but they're coming to the wrong conclusion. Because cunts exist I should give up on finding one of the good ones? So what if they're outliers or not in the majority.
If you've been fucked over by women so much, then that probably reflects more on your lack of judgement than the general state of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXU6TJb2nOg

>scumbag with out a spine

the worst you could say about me is a scumbag who is finally saving money and finally getting his life together.

and even then the "scumbag" part is just untrue anyway so it doesn't matter to me what you say faggot

>lack of judgement

oh yeah it couldn't be that EVERYBODY tries to put their best foot forward, while hiding their worse foot from site.

you never know who anybody is until they take that second step and you get to see the ugly truth

Forcing white women to fix themselves is thinking ahead, and this thread is proof it is working. There is no shortage of horny chads. If you can't find one to dump a load in your pussy then there is something wrong with you.

Nothing is never good enough for women. They instinctively want others to give them their money.

Men who thought that women would take their gibs from the state and then give out sex like candy were very much mistaken.

As far as women are concerned, the state giving them social welfare, corporations giving them jobs they don't deserve and so on are just alternative/extra cash flows to supplement/replace dating, prostitution and marriage.

>women are not obidient anymore
>lets just give up on whole society and jerk off one another about how cool we are
>screaming at everybody for not wanting to joint their beta gay club

let their genes dissapear...easy fix

It solves itself, self imposed eugenics.

RARE

>screaming

everyone who disagrees with you is screaming at you huh?

whatever bro. you guys can do what you want. i'll keep doing what i want.

ya'll have good lives, okay?

Tradcons/natsoc larpers have repeatedly shown through their discourse that they do not care about men or individual rights.

They need useful idiots to be in the front lines for and their problems and their backfired schemes.

They hate mgtow because they see it as a threat to their dogmas.
They see it as a threat not because MGTOW is a danger to the white race, as they claim (they think we're all incel virgins that can't get girlfriends anyway) but because mgtow has been the tip of the spear of the gender realism movement and they resent the redpills (tradcucks call them blackpills and cowards as a defense mechanism) that we drop about women everyday.

MGTOW explodes their fantasy of using a political movement to find sensual bliss with a "redpilled woman" - which is all they really want.
At any given time half of Sup Forums is full of threads about this fantasy.
It's /r9k/ with a white nationalist motif.

The traditonal conservative in general is fundamentally and intrinsically pink pilled as feminism on gender. The bright side is, truth is irresistible and reality will set in over time and there's nothing that can be done to stop it.

The real redpill is that women can give you nothing except 1) fleeting pleasure and 2) children.

And honestly sure we have an instictive drive to reproduce ourselves, but unless you are literally a pleb there has to be something better you can do with your life than pay for a wife and kids until you croak.

It's your choice obviously, but remember that the poorer and weaker you are, the more of your energy and strength will be sapped to provide for them. So if you're a blue-collar joe and you take on this massive burden, you will feel the weight of it far more than if you were a wealthy man.

If you really really want to have a wife and children, at least try to make it in the world first. Or else you are setting up yourself for a life of hardship.

MGTOW guys would fuck and marry this.

same thing you do with feminists. ignore them. people refusing to breed tend to work itself out in a generation

this

MGTOW guys would fuck and marry this.
So tell me it's the guys that are the problem.

suck tits

but you are a feminist you fucking idiot. make your own kids. get off here. and realise yours isnt the only way to live or to reproduce. not that any of this is beneficial anyways

dude..there are agressive MGTOW shit threads here almost every day (and its only Sup Forums im talking about...)

and there's no usual fiat money slave goyim establishment mason anti mgtow dainty pro woman threads at all. bankers of the world unite. this world is ruled by satan. if God doesnt give you a kid. in my book youre lucky

>happily married? that's a myth

This is a bare assertion based more in projection and buying into pop-culture tropes about how much marriage sucks than any kind of reality. Which is absolutely insane when you consider that said bare assertion is literally the entire foundation of/driving force behind all this MGTOW shit, sprinkled with vague accelerationist rhetoric about "going on strike" and "rebuilding" with a similarly tenuous relationship with reality.

Yes, there is an epidemic of dysfunctional relationships right now. But only a fat-acceptance hamplanet believes in responding to an epidemic by giving up on the idea of good health. Learn some emotional intelligence instead of wallowing as the maladjusted and entitled little shit that pop culture has trained you to be, and you'll very quickly find yourself among other people who've made the same choice.

MGTOW isn't an intellectually-coherent movement. It's an excuse.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE why aren't Sup Forums users chads?!

Shut the fuck up, the objection to MGTOW is extremely simple:

Where are the white babies?

Come up with a plan that results in the continued existence of our people.

youve had 6000 years bud. and guess what. when God's plan is complete. only the saved souls dont get destroyed. of which even those will be tested. everything else. and i mean everything. goes in the furnace

Trips of truth have never been so accurate. I wonder (((who’s))) rewriting it

>be high on own farts
>post some rambling about being tip of spear
>spear is betterment of society and human rights...
>But lets Western civilization be BLACKED into third world status cause videogames and masturbation is a strong political statement against feminism

How can you be anymore delusional? Is the future of the MGTOW movement lead by black muzzies to make their women more docile within Islam? Because that'll be the end game with self imposed antinatalism.

you sound like a boomer. theyre shit because they shat out too many babies. you wont want to hear this. but fucking gays out breed you. and there's more methods on the way. maybe blame women and not other men. looks like youre stuck between a rock and a hard place. youve nobody to blame but yourselves

1) abolish civil marriage and let people contract how they see fit
2) ensure those contracts are enforced by a decent judicial system, instead of the feminist and common law nigger courts there are now
3) relax and watch women be fixed "on their own"

>Where are the white babies?

The non-MGTOWs are having them, obviously.

Besides, in a world of 7 billion people, roughly 1 billion of them white to think that sticking your penis into a woman and getting her pregnant with even as many as 2-5 kids is making much of a difference is extremely egotistical.

ok bibi

Nothing, they're a product of a broken society, and it will all burn now.