DNA suggests 10,000-year-old Brit had dark skin, blue eyes

What now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519
amren.com/news/2018/02/face-first-briton-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=IAI9AEaJlzk
bbc.com/pidgin/world-42971904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Sup Forums thinks this person is whiter than someone with brown eyes.

AYO HOL UP

>DNA suggests
Into the trash it goes.

which is the real brit?

Here's an image of the first British female.

Well as you can tell credit ratings back then were low. This is mostly different in modern times as you may know (except for Londonistan).

>What now, Sup Forums?

What do you mean?

Headline says:

>The first Britons were black, Natural History Museum DNA study reveals

Paragraph from the article:

>“The combination of quite dark skin and blue eyes is something that we don’t imagine is typical, but that was the real appearance of these people, something that’s quite rare today,” said Professor Chris Stringer, research leader in human origins at the Natural History Museum.

So what is it, "black" skin or "quite dark"? What does "quite dark" mean? Just significantly darker than modern Europeans?

For another estimation on what dark skinned European hunter gatherers probably looked like see pic related:

>Hunter-gatherer European had blue eyes and dark skin

bbc.com/news/science-environment-25885519

And even if Cheddar Man had "black" skin that does not mean he was Sub Saharan African. Race isn't just skin color.

Brits are niggers now anyways. Whats the diffrence.

I'll never understand the "checkmate, racists" message people seem to think this delivers.

The racists consider white people to be more evolved than black people, with black people today remaining substantially unevolved. Discovering that a British man 10,000 years ago had darker skin does not in any way go against their worldview.

Pretty much this

He was murdered and probably made a good meal.
His ancestors are still in the locale, if they would do it, I'm sure a scan of their dna would be interesting as they look quite British.

>74%
>dark skin to black skin
>blue/bright eyes
Wasn't this in the original article?

10,000 years ago. Don't worry, we have evolved since then.

The white one

Call me 56% again britfags.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

>Dark-skinned human living in the UK in ancient times
>AYO HOL UP WE WUZ BRITISH AND SHIEEET

The absolute sate of liberal (((scientists)))

I like this article. Readable and lays out the story.

amren.com/news/2018/02/face-first-briton-revealed/

Of course the color of skin is a superficial trait.

But if you believe race is more than skin deep, then skin color is a tag attached to all those other differences.

I mean descendants not ancestors

>Look mom, I posted it again!

The one that has roots in the country pre-1950.

Shut up gyp you just wish your ancestors was kangz

Until today this was his representation.

Which is the real one? we may never knowe.

>jews using burn
the irony

BEADY

t. 56% Mutt

I guess brits are the real mutts

SOMEONE SHOOP A BRIT FLAG TSHIRT ON THE MUTT MEME

i think that pretty much every news article ever is bullshit and same with half of wikipedia

its all made up

they might wuz dark n' shiiieeet, just befo wypepo killed dem and took da land

Evolution does't occur in 10k years.

The same as pic related.

the earth hasnt even existed for 10,000 years

He may has dark skin, but he doesn't have the typical monkey nigger face like all Africans do.

Yahoo news

>until today

Dog, its been well known among geneticists for a long time that early Europeans werent white skinned.

We Wuz Fish N' Chips N' Shit

Stop posting, Canada.

Their modern day non interfered with population is the Burusho people in Northern Pakistan. The aryans people say the yros came from. North Western europe is yamnaya and derivatives of.

The best people.

Hilarious!!!

Make whitey less relavant every day is so Jew Obvious and bogus.
The narrative is scripted, the science is tained and psuedo, we are going to have to rebuild our own science labs and start over what has been destroyed over the last 50 years and longer.

>indo europeans had dark skin 10,000 years ago

wow

another coherent reason to import millions of blacks to europe

It does when you add Neanderthal DNA into the mix.

I’m not British and I’m not a descendent of one either.

it's over

youtube.com/watch?v=IAI9AEaJlzk

>Evolution does't occur in 10k years.
That's a funny joke. It does. Hell, there are observed and irrefutable examples of evolution happening in several different species within even the last few decades. Like for example a bird in Galapagos that after severe flooding in the 70s started producing offspring with larger beaks.

>Britain is more evolved today

Its just negrolithic man, no biggie

they are not wrong fuck brown.

He has blues eyes, he was bleached, and his decendants fucked up, until nothing of his genes, show in any fisical way

Skin colour is irrelevant.

Does it have a negro shaped skull?

No it doesn't, so who cares.

Not a brit but I've been honestly doubting many of the "studies" and "researchers" this past decade.

>Evolution does't occur in 10k years.
Wrong.

>fisical
>t. Mexican Intellectual

Weird cuz they always used to say you can't tell race, let alone skin color by dna.

Things are getting fucky, my anthropology text book even noted that human races are the same as animal subspecies.

And that was a huge taboo thing to say.

Who is jewing who now?

i have grey eyes with the gold bits in the middle

all are abbos compared to me

la abominación...

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU EVEN MADE A STICKY SAYING DUPLICATE THREADS ARENT ALLOWED

Who cares? Everyone knows that the Anglo-Saxons genocided the previous inhabitants. 10,000 years is enough time for the population to be wiped out 6-7 times. Even if this bait was true they wouldn't have a shred of DNA in common with modern Brits.

evolution isnt even real lmao

i honestly believe this is just fake science virtue signaling. the brits have been known to cheat. see climategate

t. 100% Romani

>girl I know shares this of facebook
>simply has the caption "Interesting"
what do?

snicker nigbong

Sorry *physical my points still stands

Stab her. Preferably somewhere she wont survive.

I am the britannia now

#BlackLivesMatter

56%.
Only 56%ers don't realise WHG lived across Europe

yeah by whites who conquered and bred out the nig, nigbong

/pol btfo

>Race isn't just skin color.

Bingo. They thing we mean dark skin when we call them niggers. An albino nigger is still a nigger..........

Who did the research? And why? How much money was spent? By who?

WE

I need the names of everyone involved in this study

and that wide nog nose

Trying to make it look like brits are black now. I guess letting in raping refugee "brothers" isn't such a bad idea after all.

Kek

>University College London research pipo come us di information to take build how di face go don look like.

>E be like say light skin people enter Britain with some people from Middle East around 6,000 years ago. Cheddar Man go don mix well-well with dem.

>Na later-later British people dark skin begin change to come look light.

>Wetin e mean be say di light skin wey modern Europeans get no be like dat before.

>Dem also say di test show say e be like Cheddar Man no sabi drink milk as adult, say na after Bronze Age e come begin sabi how to drink milk.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-42971904

Word.

Kike brainwashing

Please don't post pidgin. It pains me deeply to know that I have a second language and can read it fluently.

And 20 million years ago they would have looked like a rat. This isn't really a point unless you consider yourself a creationist.

>flooding
*droughts
I misremembered. Should have looked it up before posting about it.

They are trolling whites, they are not even good at it

This just makes the 56% even more real, kek

>americans with British heritage

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the (((answer)))?

Quick, burn the constitution!

The pasiegos, in spain

Stop being fucking retarded, the only nigger here is OP

He was a very smart blue eyed African man who was the first to emigrate to the lands of Europe and set up with his wife. All Caucasians are his descendants.

Forgot pic related

Dark skin does not equal nigger. This is blatant misinformation from the natural history museum. They literally did not release anything else about this find other than his coloration. Fucking kikes.

lol good one Thiago

now i regret getting my DNA tested. 34% great britain. i'm a nogggggggggggggggggggg

>humans evolved
what's your point?

No we didn't you fucking whore. Evolution is a meme.

I think this is bull.
Light skin back to a form albinism, light eyes and hair in combination with even lighter skin to another.
Afaik the mutation in east Asians is the same as in Europeans, but if the light skined population mixed with the light eyed population the result would be a population with neither not both.
It must have been the other way around the mutation causing light eyes and hair must have occurred in a population that already had light skin.

Ofc it's possible that some earlier humans had this combination of eye and skin color and wandered into Britain, but they were either absorbed or killed for being cannibals and are in no way representative of British ancestors.