/Itapol/ Race-War Chronicles [Election Edition]

Luca "The Legend" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead"
translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/macerata-traini-resta-cella-non-sono-pentito-gesto-1491192.html&edit-text=

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca"
translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13306500/pamela-matropietro-madre-alessandra-verni-ringrazio-luca-traini-cero-acceso-per-mia-figlia.html&edit-text=

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get AK47 and target random foreigner migrants
"Alarming solidarity" for racist shooter "Gives measure of what's happening" says Traini's lawyer Giulianelli
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Luca Traini effect: sales of Hitler's Mein Kampf grow by 200%
translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&edit-text=&act=url

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "we are scared now"
translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/18_febbraio_05/i-migranti-clima-pesante-ora-anche-qui-abbiamo-paura-b85a589c-09d2-11e8-a34a-fc54918998f4.shtml

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples
translate.google.com/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=https://m.leggo.it/italia/articolo-3531166.html&edit-text=

Other urls found in this thread:

la7.it/dirette-tv
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi
twitter.com/TgrMarche/status/959765206338502656
davidpuente.it/blog/2018/02/06/il-presunto-non-complottismo-dei-sostenitori-leghisti-sul-terrorista-traini/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
nytimes.com/1990/11/16/world/evolution-in-europe-italy-discloses-its-web-of-cold-war-guerrillas.html
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1990/11/14/cia-organized-secret-army-in-western-europe/e0305101-97b9-4494-bc18-d89f42497d85/?utm_term=.484073d8db99
youtube.com/watch?v=Onq6fdQzWho
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/07/firenze-salvini-lanagrafe-antifascista-di-santanna-di-stazzema-ce-quella-canina/4144425/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Right Wing Coalition: 37,5%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,8%
- Lega [identitarians/populists] 14,3%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 4,6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,8%

Globalist Coalition: 27,9%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 23%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 1,9%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 1,6%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 1%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 27,2%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,4%

>nothing since
>allowing your fellow brother to try and start something for you to only come and shitpost online about it

Also, what the fuck is Bernie doing with F1? I want my fucking Ferrari F2004 back god damnit.

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

REMINDER:
Don't vote berlusca

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Is Kalergi plan mainstream in some other European tv channel?
They've talked about Kalergi plan on La7 (Bersaglio Mobile talk show) lmao!

Get ready for a stream of newfaggot on /Itapol/

Which talk show?

reporting in for Salvini memelord

when? today?

I don’t want the FBI knocking on my door for inciting violence or anything. But you Italians can’t let this go to waste. If this fizzles out I will have given up any hope I had left.

Bersaglio Mobile

These threads are only reporting mainstream italian newspapers btw.

la7.it/dirette-tv

20 min ago!

twitter.com/matteosalvinimi

(((Mentana))) and clearly a leftist, full commie even

Man, this guy really became a legend

italy has been annexed by africa

Mentana going "oy vey lega polls went up after macerata" is pretty funny

>65+ vote majority PD
The eternal boomer just doesn't know when to fucking quit. They really won't stop until they have tried their absolute hardest in ruining their own nations.

"Race war"

The EU loves your stupidity, nice job falling for Gladio 2.0, NATO has really come through on this one.

>twitter.com/TgrMarche/status/959765206338502656

>davidpuente.it/blog/2018/02/06/il-presunto-non-complottismo-dei-sostenitori-leghisti-sul-terrorista-traini/

Operation Gladio

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

>nytimes.com/1990/11/16/world/evolution-in-europe-italy-discloses-its-web-of-cold-war-guerrillas.html

links between Operation Gladio and extreme right-wing terrorists
>washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1990/11/14/cia-organized-secret-army-in-western-europe/e0305101-97b9-4494-bc18-d89f42497d85/?utm_term=.484073d8db99

They will use this to neutralize the Northern League, if you have any doubts about what I am saying go research US covert support for the far right/neo nazis that took part in the Maidan coup

Mentana is literally jew

t. gypsy

Here it is, the shitposter again. You've been found out

If he used a mercator projection map Bangladesh would ever look farther

>your daughter gets turned into a steak and only one person has sincere thoughts of compassion.
>on top of that the defender lawyer of the "Nigerian quantum physicist" that did this even mocks the case
I am crying out of rage user.

>nice job falling for Gladio 2.0
>conspiratardism intensifies

What are you implying?
That (((they)))'re going to stop the elections? Rig them? Or kill Salvini if he might become prime minister?

t. greasy moor

i found the street shitter.

Also kek

If the Nigerian fucker goes free they'll Kill him too, trust me.

>burgercuck weighing in on European politics

Stop.

>I want my fucking Ferrari F2004 back god damnit.

Fix Londinium first. We teached western civilization to Anglo-Saxon, there were no plan to have Britannia invaded by niggers an arabs.

holy shit

You’re right. We should just let this momentum die because the US might be funding it.

I saw a video in these threads with loads of people sieg heiling all in unison o really loud.
Was that just some video or is that actually happening right now in Italy??

In any case, stay strong Italybros

Whiter than you, Muhammad

I've never hear him say "i'm a jew!" like kikes in US did.

We did that ourselves, lad. Don't dodge the fucking point. You have a chance in Italy to do something and you are flapping it.

A doctor hit me on the knee with his knee tapper thing and when my leg shot up he said I'd have to be tranquilized as a dangerous reactionary

You are not getting enriched yet. I mean I saw some kangz in Prague begging on the street but I guess it was at a tolerable level.
I also noticed Vietnamese in many tourist shops are mini markets, but those are fine guys after all.

this
I love how everyone is freaking the fuck out because a very large percentage of Italians are actually expressing support for Traini.
They really weren't expecting this AND THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT.
The more they push it as evil in the media, the more people talk about it. The more they talk about it, the more they realize their fellow neighbours are just as racist as them.

He's good at deceiving the goyim, just look at his normiebook soycult

are those refugees or italians?

Basically no one of the italian jews says it.
never heard one do.

100% Italians

What is there? I cant read pizza language.

That was a few weeks ago to commemorate a few people who got killed by commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Onq6fdQzWho

Was a rally to honor fascists fallen in WW2...they're not rare in Italy.

They can't fucking free him, that would be really too much. He fucking dismembered a corpse.

Majority of italians still is fascist sympathizers. They just feel like it's wrong or are afraid of others' judgment so they fake normality.

Thats a good thing...means they feel italians, not jews.

Holy shit is this real?
My fucking sides kek

>Lega, Salvini with no brakes: "Antifa registry in Sant'Anna di Stazzema? We already have the canine registry"

Lega, Salvini without brakes "Anti-fascist registry of Sant'Anna di Stazzema? There is already the one for dogs"

Salvini without brakes: "antifa registry? We already have a canine one"

If you are an admin of that page, please make a post where you say "Salvini jr, tell your father to post a picture with a shoe on his head in an /itapol/ thread"

This is so beautifiul.
Omg you must convince them it's okay to be a fascist.

The mayor of Macerata revoked the permission for the anti fascist demonstration because of the chance of clashes between anti fa and the rightwingers.
This isn't going to end well.

Doesn't get any more real than this
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/07/firenze-salvini-lanagrafe-antifascista-di-santanna-di-stazzema-ce-quella-canina/4144425/

This doesn't stop them from shitting on italians tho, look at people like (((Saviano))) or those useless kikes in politics like (((Fiano and Segre))) always kvetching about how evil and fascists italian are.

Antifa retards already said that they are going to do it anyway
>police brutality incoming
Hopefully at least.

Goosebumps. You guys might actually pull it off.

But be warned, EU will be coming for you guys. They'll hit you with fines and warnings, and when the time comes they'll do the racism propaganda all throughout your country to influence your election.

The stronger you guys are the stronger a pushback you can expect. Just stay strong and never give in. Keep talking to your neighbors who agree with you.

KEK

It's impossible. Society as a whole is too cucked as right-wing people is labeled ignorant and dangerous, let alone fascists.
The problem is much larger. The right is fragmented and most of them are crooks. If it were more decent It'd Win every election.

Fucking madman. Get this man in an office stat.

Lmao so Italy was secretly the most redpilled white nation on earth?

I'm voting +Europa, ok goodbye now hate all you want.

What are you gonna do against your Arab and African problems, dutchbro?
Any good parties in Dutchland except for Wilders's?

the absolute madman

I am surprised that antifa rats didn't try anything funny.

If it this can made you feel better, I've used the US, UK, Germany and Sweden situation to redpill a fucking lot of normies (especially my girl friends).
I always say "keep in mind these countries are 10 years ahead of us".

The jew Mentana is currently shitting his pants ,they know they can't push this shit anymore and that the people are tired of their beloved nigger savages at a point they are really beginning to fight back

What's all the gibberish in the article you noodle.

I feel like this meme about god of war has gone too far, it's cringey as fuck desu

Salvini is the memelord

That berlusca is a filthy neocon

>IZLnbn4o
I was reading up as best I could on CasaPound, and am surprised they are originally Occupants?(squatters?).

Was it planned to direct them to the right? In my country Squatters are the most fucking insufferable people imaginable.

I don't wanna jinx it but MAYBE Salvini is starting to believe in Trump's strategy: never punch right, never counter signal, refuse to apologize and actually double down on top of that. Stay still my beating heart.

più che altro sarebbe bello cambiare tema dell'op ogni tanto.
Un salvini, un giò formaggio, un bagnai, un borghi ecc ogni tanto non guasterebbero

the resemblance is just too uncanny, we did not choose this meme, it chose us

It's about Forza Italia which is Berlusconi's party and Trajani, a member of Forza italia, which might be premier if the right coalition wins and he says that Forza Italia is helping the coalition get more votes
Forza Italia is cucked but sadly we need their votes

Fake news.
I'm a programmer, so not like a factory worker in Bumfuck Piemonte, and most of my colleagues are right leaning.
Also the fact we have a gipsy camp AND a trash incinerator nearby... makes casual genocide jokes a daily occurrence.

I'm working to subtly shill for Lega by throwing around bantz and then dropping small redpills while everyone laughs and has a good time. I think it's working quite well.

Rightists rarely squat here, mostly leftists do with their stupid "centri sociali"
CasaPound was initially composed by poor people and they did that back in 2003 because they saw a lot of immigrants squatting buildings so they started doing the same in order to stop them kek

Yeah we're working on it. The right won the majority of votes so naturally all the entire left wing parties came together to form a block and are now in power.

However we've got a new right wing party next to Wilders who are poised to win big next election. If they and Wilders win big then the left parties won't be able to block the right wing anymore.

So our status: pending...

What are the chances of you goys voting in a right-wing party in the upcoming elections?

>Wilders
>Good party
He is a zionist who can't be trusted. It's not hidden either, he has expressed support for Israel numerous times. The only decent party I see at this point is FvD (Forum voor Democratie) but they are newcomers so it remains to be seen if they are good or not.

Go Go Based Italians!

Scelgo questo perchè c'è la bandiera italiana dietro e quindi quando scorri il catalog subito è riconoscibile...ne dovremmo fare altri.

The Right is our last chance. It hardly did anything good Before, but they're prideful people and now more than ever we need that to save our people.

How do we solve the low birthrate problem? Goddamn at this point going for a fucking artificial uterus would be the only option.

Sorry lads, who do we want to win here and save Italy? And also, what are their chances? Or are we just going to watch Italy burn like the rest of Europe?

>hey saw a lot of immigrants squatting buildings so they started doing the same in order to stop them kek

Fucking genius. This makes much more sense, thanks.

>formaggio
I have this