Holy CRINGE

the fbi is literally filled with redditard larpers

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents
c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live
youtube.com/watch?v=NmXVLUvmoC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

q predicted this

Heres the source if you want to scour their messages

hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents

Pic related is from two days before the election

This ones really bad

Wew

Meanwhile lets check in on how leddit is reacting to these recent developments...

the two idiots texting about missing emails marked classified and hoping it isn't reported to the IG.

THE NEPOTISM

I CANT TAKE IT

There should be a mass movement throughout the country to no longer recognize any authority the FBI claims to have. If you have to deal with them, ask for local law enforcement instead.
Feds are incompetent and unironic traitors.

Their entire exchange resembled two 80s valley girls on their period. I'm not sure that guy could be any more beta.

W H I T E
M
A
L
E

>l-lisa please r-respond
>LIIISSSSAAAAAAA

holy cow we’re run by a bunch of literal soyboys

And Anthony Weiner was under Federal investigation for sexting a 15 year old in September 2016 (two months before this message was sent). Is this code for CP? Are the FBI having keggers and CP stag parties? Pizzagate anyone?

>yay xD rawr lol

Nothings gunna happen because the NSA, CIA, and FBI have or can create info to destroy every public official.

c-span.org/video/?415070-1/federal-officials-testify-fbis-investigation-hillary-clinton&live

Related investigation on the same day. (42 min mark is probably the most relevant)

I'm surprised they haven't killed themselves yet desu

I want to die

I want to murder with a rusty fucking chainsaw

This thread is funny but its unbelievably incriminating.
Seriously, if you’re reading this right now contact your congressman and tell them to conduct an investigation.

This cant go unpunished.
They are FLAT OUT ADMITTING to obstructing justice.

WHY ISNT THIS BLARING ON EVERY NEWS NETWORK IN THE COUNTRY

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

file:///C:/Users/MEDIAS~1/AppData/Local/Temp/Appendix%20C%20-%20Documents.pdf

Just a reminder Control+F works in these too, search up some keywords

I legit am shooketh

Bump

GEORGE SOROS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Well, they're prime candidates for DNC suiciding. So, we've got that to look forward to.

save this one instead

>NSA, CIA, and FBI
Seeing how pathetic they are I believe it's safe to say they can't compete with this humble shitposting site here.

Pizzagate isn't real

The FBI needs to be shut down immediately and all 35,000 employees need to be fired. All benefits, and all pensions need to be immediately cancelled including retirees who allowed things to get to this point. No letters of recommendation or severence should be handed out either. All former employees of the FBI need to be federally banned from law enforcement and intelligence positions.

The only way to fix this shit and to prevent it from happening again is by initiating a SEVERE group punishment.

Where. Is. The. Coverage.

What the fuck they are literally retarded plebbit fags. This explains so much.

they should have used iMessage!

>You should Youtube

Who talks like that? Should youtube? Why not just say watch?

I wonder if these retards actually believe what they're saying? Are they stuck in an echo chamber or are they all genuinely that stupid and in denial?

today is a great day

Same reason 'just google it' is used instead of 'just search it'.

Are these leaks or declassified documents? if so can i have a link to the source.

Remember during the election when it was revealed that the NSA hires brony IT contractors

They lost reality a while ago. Yuri talks about it.

They’re all sperging over some literal shariablue propaganda

Isn't it amazing that this actually happened and probably still is happening?

if the feds are comrpomised, what makes you think local law enforcement isn't? no, the only authority worth recognizing anymore is Trump.

OP needs to start putting the link in the OP: hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents

Download and you can Cntrl+F keywords

Reeeéèêeee LAW ENFRCMENT SHOULD HAVE NO POLtCl OpiNiiNs!!!!!!!!!!!!

>please don't ever text me again

What did she mean by this?

These two are jewish, which only adds to and reinforces all of the anti-semitic narratives involving the deep state.

Yes the believe and this is what happens to all systems. At some point the system starts to twist reality to the point that people who still believe in real objective truth can no longer serve the system. At that point it starts to employee the true believers but these idiots are in no way as capable as those who the system has discarded. Eventually you get collapse caused by these idiots. We are in the middle of collapse.
So relax and enjoy the show

Thanks, I plan on spreading this out to other sites.

Has there ever been a more obvious double agent?

Can't think of any notable DOJ or FBI George's that have emerged from the woodwork. You might be right, and the first to notice it.

It's a cult. So, yeah.

Of course they are.

You really think all these Western cuck politicians are selling us out for nothing? (((they))) have video of them doing compromising things with children. Its a fucking cult.

>fbi is actually reddit
>reddit is literally trying to get rid of Trump

pretty fucking mad famalams

Being the most transexual, sjw liberal is a million times better than being a retarded trumpfag that only reads trumpfag blogs

>has inadvertently stolen the fate of the world from global elites by merit of simply being funnier than them. lol

>political opinions allow you to neglect your duties as a public official, and to abuse your power to try to force through policy you like against the will of the american public

this place is the same on certain topics like White America. you really think USA will really be white again? cue the delusional racist echochamber

Hello FBI

>they aren’t investigating the people I want them to investigate! Fuckin teason!

Someone addressed this in the previous thread.

Something like George Horowitz

2016-07-28
INBOX
Ok,
now
l 'm
angry
... George
called
Bill
14:05:0
Thu
I
OOOlf621

Everything before this post on page 318 of the pdf is censored. Really toasts my almond joys.

Eight mentions of the 7th floor in the texts.

Since they're talking about the secretary's corridor on the 7th floor, we know they're referring to the 7th floor of the State Department HQ.

What does this mean exactly?

trips denied
you are a homo

>you really think USA will really be white again

Yes when the white race is unified and applies appropriate will anything is possible. Tunnels can be dug, a rivers course changed, and entire continents modified to suit our needs. There is no greater force on this earth. Reality is putty to be shaped by those who have enough will to exercise the necessary power

that makes a lot more sense now

someone made a vid on it a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=NmXVLUvmoC8

Heres flat out admission that he was in the FBI to prevent the Trump presidency.

SPREAD THIS

That was false. IG is Michael Horowitz, not George

Notice they're all saying the same thing
>no, it doesn't

They were all repeating "Nothing burger" when the memos dropped. I know Nothing Burger is a meme, but how they were all repeating it goes beyond a hivemind. It's clearly their boss telling them what the talking points are.

>FOX News

what the fuck is a paramour

nice image, 7th floor is where we know they were making FOIA decisions and discussing everything Clinton

>the only authority worth recognizing anymore is Trump
I know I'll get called a shill, but what if the some of the muh Russia is actually true and he gets impeached? He's NYC real estate and the only way you get sleazier than that is to become Sheldon Adelson so it's perfectly possible. If we go further it might all come down.

your retarded, i hope you and all the liberals burn with the nuke that will destroy us, you libtards ruined this country so did the jews and commies. This country is a shell but still the best capitalistic country on this planet, fuck you.

>Woah, I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now

The DOJ IG is George Horowitz. That's why he is referencing how people like to rat to him

checkd

>FOKF NEEWFF
read the primary source material you absolute nigger
> hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents

IG name is michael, not george.

doing god's work, son

>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL

SPREAD THIS
>SPREAD THIS
SPREAD THIS

Bamp

No, the IG's name is not fucking GEORGE Horowitz, imbecile

We have reached levels of memetics and shitposting so high that even technologically enhanced paid shills just cannot compete.

This is so bizarre. Strzok needs to hang. What crime is it when you attempt to subvert democracy from a position of power? Is that sedition?

If the fbi is this bad think about the NSA and CIA.

FAUX NEWS AMIRITE GUISE?

Then the CIA brony, now this. I wonder how the US isn't dead yet. That's worrisome

It's cringe desu
That's why I have a hard time calling these people evil

>needs to experience reverence
So he can drink your kool aid too? No thank you.

you are hundred of years away from a unified white race

Source that they tried to wage meme warfare here?

know your enemy: see image

and now you know why Sup Forums and /x/ are kindred spirits. Everything loops back to the occult and metaphysics which is where every far right person ends up given enough time and study

Can somebody get me the gestalt on the story that the Steele piss story came from a Sup Forums larp?

Literal open sedition and there is no response from the public at large..

Death or civil war is rapidly approaching for the constitution

Can confirm

This level of specifics arent even in the news. They are trying to suppress this.