*smacks lips*

HOL UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7otSipB9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand the butthurt on Sup Forums, he clearly has blue eyes, eurasian features and skull. Skin and hair color can change over a few hundred years. Look up descriptions of Koreans from before the XXth century

git dat chedda
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7otSipB9w

Why did he die so young? Killed for not paying his cave-painting license?

How is it known what level of depigmentation of the time he represents? Pale tones could have already been fully reached by most.

>he
Not only were they niggers, they were nigger trannies

Explains a lot...

aw ye

His people probably got btfo by the celts.

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheddar_Man
>Cheddar Man was determined to have belonged to Haplogroup U5, which has also been found in other Mesolithic human remains in Europe.[3][4] Sykes obtained DNA from the 9,000-year-old Cheddar Man's tooth and from a 12,000-year-old tooth found from the same cave.[5] Around 10% of Europeans belong to Haplogroup U5.

3 identical threads on top row of catalogue.

You're just jelly you don't have the same rich cultural heritage

So the current leftist agenda to flood Europe with blacks from Africa is backed by (((science))).

They're just making him black, because they think black is cool.

Somebody send it to Sargon. We found his grandfather.

la creatura...

The whole "they're people too" thing isn't really working out, because the niggerism is so rampant and self-evident at this point. So now they're going with the "you're a nigger too" bit. Even if it was true, modern whites would have evolved to a point where they're something totally separate, so all of our points about this literally being ethnocide and genocide (using the UN definition of both) still stand. The leftists faggots want us to shut up and go away because we're right about everything, and the very existence of a few thousand shitposters on Sup Forums speaking out threatens their agenda.

WE WUZ EUROPEEANZ N SHEIT

Sounds like mongolian to me

Science says that car Dusan was an OG nigga

Clearly Mongolian

So does this mean they can be forgiven for colonisation. It was simply the Kangz returning home to their people.

Holy shit I can't wait for the 56% England mems

England didn't exist then and Britain was still attached to mainland Europe.

LET ME BLOODY TELL YOU ABOUT WHICH PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE WHITE, EH WOT

was DNA tested by same scientists that believe in gender spectrum of 34562345 genders?

This one is OLDER

WE WUZ KANGZ!

I'm very surprised by this. DNA tests on Cheddar Man showed clearly his DNA was actually identical to local brits in the same geographic area. When did his DNA change?

Underrated

Those old DNA tests are considered wrong by most. Testing methodology was bad, no one else was allowed to repeat the test to verify it and the DNA they used was contaminated.

Also, they do not actually know Cheddar Mans skin colour. They looked at DNA for skin pigmentation and compared it to modern DNA, but couldn't find any DNA that matched it. So they decided it must be dark or black.