Do Americans even know Merkel has revoked the German-American friendship 7 months ago?

Last summer there was a massive power struggle in NATO and in a secret phone call between the Merkel administration and the Trump administration, Merkel withdraw allegiance to America and stopped all contact.

7 long months. Since then Trump has gone rogue on Europe, moved soldiers to Poland, has withdrawn from climate treaties and trade deals and started an economic war with his tax reform.

I find it more than interesting nobody even knows this shit. This board is supposed to talk politics and what it actually talks about is Elon.

America is living off the borrowed wealth generated from ww2

but what about the chedder man?

Nobody cares about you anymore, Hans.

dont care

have a kebab dieter

Germany has been irrelevant since 1945.

sauce

the cuck-queen will be begging for their friendship when Putin starts rolling west

>Nobody cares about you anymore, Hans.
We rule a continent of 750 million people. Who do you rule? Care to tell us?

being an old commie she would probably offer to suck his dick

>Do Americans even know Merkel has revoked the German-American friendship 7 months ago?
We don't care?

The world, which includes you.

you, faggot

Then why is every military branch still stationed there?

>No links
>No articles
>Speculation at most
Whether it's true or not I don't care. A nation has a right to conduct business with whomever and block business with whoever.

>Is STILL occupied by tens of thousands of US troops

>Rules anything

America rules the whole world. Granted some of our subjects act like spoiled teenagers and literally defile themselves to spite us(this is you, achmed) but we can only be so concerned because we have some housecleaning to do over here. It's a bit late for you but there are a few countries over there that aren't killing themselves with 3rd world migrants and soon enough you won't amount to shit compared to them even.

>no source or proof/links

Why won't you guys talk about this shit I made up? Blubluwawawawa...

>Americans actually believe it's them running things.

>Who do you rule?
The world achmed or did you miss the part where we bombed your bronze age village beyond the stone age.

Dresden 2.0 when?

Everyone knew this, have you not been paying attention? We covered this months ago.

Fuck you, you don't rule us only a few of the fuckers you bought out.

>Last summer there was a massive power struggle in NATO and in a secret phone call between the Merkel administration and the Trump administration, Merkel withdraw allegiance to America and stopped all contact.

proofs? Sauce?

GetoutofAmericaeverywherisamerica.webm

>(((We)))
Take more refugee hans

>germany
>having a good military without the aid of america
congratulations, i'm sure even an african country could beat you guys in a war now

Treaties that can't be violated

>and started an economic war with his tax reform
How does Trump's tax reform constitute an act of economic aggression towards Europe? I always saw it as mostly a domestic issue.

It may be the jews but it's still our flag that flies in your country not the other way around hans.

>vassal states think they are in charge of themselves when under US military occupation
>Germs actually think their economy is better than America's