Youkai Apartment

Look at her big rice bowl.

>genki high ponytail sawashiro

is such perfection even legal

She looks kinda derpy compared to the mango

Look at all these IPs

I really like the OP.

I was offended that no one was concerned for the motorcyclist.

This better not be the thread for this. I hope all of you will be here in the long run.

Is this fujo shit?

Ruriko a cute.

Mariko's mammies, I don't expect this to be popular on Sup Forums I'm putting it in the Kyoukai no Rinne bracket.

>9 posters
Fukou da!

I'd eat rice off her if you know what I mean.

I wasn't. He was driving too fast in a residential area.

ded

WOO WOO

This episode changed my perspective about this series, to be honest. I didn't expect to be like this at all.

Just like us.

To bad that it has zero support in Sup Forums.

No this is good, small threads make comfy shows.

>line in middle
you fucked up. the female designs look off. probably the eyes.

Reminds me of Tanaka-kun honestly.

I see two nicely sized rice bowls

Comfiest anime this season

I can't help but hear Touma. It's been a while since Abe got a main role, right?

I want to marry Ruriko.

I'd like to see you marry a dead person, buddy boy.

Will we ever see the rest of Ruriko

Best girl

Shit I made the exact same screenshot thinking I was so original

Why is the cousing such a bitch?

I wasn't actually going to watch the 2nd episode, but I will now.

Too had the manga is going the fujo route

Actually never mind, this is boring.

it was obvious from the OP

I hope the anime doesn't pull punches when they adapt the little ghost boy's story next week. When I read the mango, I wasn't expecting a portrayal of how he was an unwanted child who's only friend was a stray dog and then he was beaten to death by his own mother, the dog killed the mother and then was beaten to death by neighbors and now the boy is pursued by his mother's ghost for eternity because even in death she wants to erase him.

I'm enjoying the comfy moments in this series. The scene in the hospital was surprisingly moving too.

What's the cousin's problem? Did she want the dick or something?

Also are the ponytail psychic guy and MC's boyfriend related? They look really similar.

One fault the manga has is introducing interesting characters, or revealing interesting things about an existing character and then having them disappear back into the background. A lot of it is due to MC's autism where he realizes that he's forgotten to talk to someone for six months. That's what happens with his cousin and her family.
Its partly understandable because a major theme is the importance of human communication, and MC is slowly learning how to not be an extreme introvert.
TL;DR MC's family issues were because he was such a loner and didn't communicate.